JN crew mafia

Leelou

10447510_10105455593848011_6286185237993

Muffin top and Boopsie were walking hand and hand on the beach, when they stopped for MT's 3rd dinner. Boopsie left Muffin top, famished, on the blanket near the water as he ran over to the nearest restaurant and ordered 3 triple bacon cheeseburgers, an order of cheesy fries and 6 milkshakes for Muffin top and a grilled chicken salad with a bottle of Acqua Panna for himself. As Boopsie was nearing the blanket, he noticed his dearest Muffin top was not perking at the smell of bacon. Worried, Boopsie dropped all the food and ran over to his lover. Hands shaking, Boopsie caressed Muffin top, willing him to wake up. Boopsie pulled his hand away from his darling and saw that it was covered in blood. Overcome by sheer grief, Boopsie stabbed himself with the nearest seashell he could find and with his dying breath, assured his Muffin top that they would be together forever. 

Crusher, lover, has been killed. 

JiF, lover, has died in grief. 

It is day, with 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. 

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JC already mentioned a reference to a previous game three years ago, which I obviously had no idea about. In addition to that.

I repeat, I am tumbleweed. That's it.

Also Smash, now that its most likely the end of the game, reveal everything. You said you had a 1-shot track and a 1-shot watch right? And you used those in day 1 and 2? And now you have a BPV as well? Is there anything else you have that can help us?

Also, dont put anyone at L-1 until there has been a consensus and a refute, which should be obvious, but just a reminder.

You saying that doesn't help.  Being anything but transparent hurts us at this stage.

For what it's worth, up until I claimed doc I had a pretty good town read on you.

80's offer.

Your commentary.  Notice what's missing.  Any doubt that Arsis is town.  My gut says you know Arsis is town.  Cause, you know...scum knows who is town. 

Here you add the "if"...as if we should ignore your previous commentary.  

Though JC caught this, and I find it interesting.

Final Vote Count

80 (6) Arsis, Smash, JC, Crusher, 80, Lizzie

Arsis (2) Hallia, jorge

Crusher (1) Rand

Rand (1) JiF

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

Deadline - TUESDAY 10 am

Wanted to find the D1 voting, in the event that it helps.

Rand is scum, confident in that.

We're going to have to hear from Jorge, Hali and JC to have a chance after we kill Rand.

Right now I'm leaning towards following what Jif had to say here.

JC already mentioned a reference to a previous game three years ago, which I obviously had no idea about. In addition to that.

I repeat, I am tumbleweed. That's it.

Also Smash, now that its most likely the end of the game, reveal everything. You said you had a 1-shot track and a 1-shot watch right? And you used those in day 1 and 2? And now you have a BPV as well? Is there anything else you have that can help us?

Also, dont put anyone at L-1 until there has been a consensus and a refute, which should be obvious, but just a reminder.

All I have in addition to the track and watch is BPV Im guessing you can see why I did not reveal that part of my character.

You saying that doesn't help.  Being anything but transparent hurts us at this stage.

For what it's worth, up until I claimed doc I had a pretty good town read on you.

Though JC caught this, and I find it interesting.

Wanted to find the D1 voting, in the event that it helps.

Right now I'm leaning towards following what Jif had to say here.

Im going to stay on Rand no use continuously second guessing  think if we are wrong scum is sill going to lose since we have double protection tonight.

Well now I have no choice but to reveal

I have a 1 time Watch

And I have a one time Track

I tracked Arsis last night and he visited JIF  who Hallia claims she protected. If Hallia is telling the truth Arsis is probably scum because if he's just a BPV... how could he visit someone ?

Unvote Rand who could possibly be Arsis scum partner

Vote Arsis

Why didn't I reveal this info sooner ? Because when Arsis visited JIF and JIF didn't die I assumed he protected JIF and did not want to reveal Doc earlier so he claimed BPV .....When Hallia revealed, it became clear I had no choice but to reveal my findings.

I don't think Hallia is lying but I do think Arsis is full of sh*t.

Ok now that I'm awake I just re-read this sh*t storm here's my conclusion.

JIF is still an Idiot.

Arsis is full of sh*t and trying to make a mockery of us along with his side kick Rand

100% Agreed. Rand and Arsis trying to pull some 3/4 retarded gambit.

Oh and BTW I watched Hallia thinking scum would make an attempt and no one visited her,.

there are my reveals and my findings

Whoever is still town in this game it simply does not matter which of the 2 players (JC or Rand)  we lynch .... Hallia has protection and I have protection if we guess wrong today we lynch the remaining player tomorrow for the win. If your scum of course this type of play matters to you but it should not matter to town. Of JC and Rand my best bet for scum is Rand if I'm wrong guess what Rand still freakin wins tomorrow when we lynch JC.

Hally and JC stop listening to this idiot.   I was stupid enough to think he was town before, but I was wrong.  He bussed Arsis, a teammate that was already dying, and since then has been townread by almost everyone.

And to prove my point, look at this BS info he just gives us.  He's trying to ensure a false sense of security in you Hally, so that you will protect yourself, he will kill JC, and then he will win.  He's setting this all up.  Please listen to me.

Anyways, for both of you, you may now assume that either Smash or I is scum.  JC and Hally are now cleared, I can assure you of that.  Also, vote whoever you please.  Smash has already placed his vote, so there won't be any speedlynching going on.  This is up to both of you now.

vote Smash

Hally and JC stop listening to this idiot.   I was stupid enough to think he was town before, but I was wrong.  He bussed Arsis, a teammate that was already dying, and since then has been townread by almost everyone.

And to prove my point, look at this BS info he just gives us.  He's trying to ensure a false sense of security in you Hally, so that you will protect yourself, he will kill JC, and then he will win.  He's setting this all up.  Please listen to me.

Anyways, for both of you, you may now assume that either Smash or I is scum.  JC and Hally are now cleared, I can assure you of that.  Also, vote whoever you please.  Smash has already placed his vote, so there won't be any speedlynching going on.  This is up to both of you now.

vote Smash

I didn't like Smash's play when he tried to lynch me earlier...but he did identify Arsis as the player who visited JiF...why would he do that if he was his scum mate?

vote Smash

If you truly are town your a knuckle head . Arsis is scum and he obviously visited JIF when I tracked him and Hallia protected and confirmed my Track results unless you also don't believe Hallia is the Doc. The bullsh*t Info I just gave you were actual quotes from the game . What point have you proven here ? This is a really poor attempt of desperation. I've already proven if you are town you win but you wont go for that because you know this is your last attempt at victory. Whats next the Mock outrage ?

Archived