JN crew mafia

Leelou

I think JiF has attempted to solve the puzzle...which is more than the majority in this game...but were still down.

And once again what exactly have you contributed ? Nothing.

You are playing totally scummy. Asking what has JIF done IMO shows nothing but you trying to  strike up meaningless conversation to hide being scum. If you want to know what JIF is or Does go look for yourself you don't need an explanation from Arsis who has his own issues to deal with

Hallia - has done little to convince anyone she's town

JC - Has done zero scum hunting seems to be doing the bare minimum to stay alive. Yet he's pointing fingers at others saying they are not contributing.

Crusher - Said himself he's not contributing as much as normal but that does not make him scum

JIF - Scum hunted early but seems like now he just wants people to follow his lead

Rand - I have had a scummy vibe from him but he is putting in effort ...most of my scum vibe was from earlier in the game and I cant seem to shake it for some reason maybe more of a gut call from my perspective.

Arsis - Has a scum vibe but its still down to him and Hallia .... Arsis has done much more to try and convince of his innocence than Hallia Honestly I'm having Issues picking who is who.

My best read for scum is JC at this stage and its gotten much stronger on the last few pages. So my vote stays on JC

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are playing totally scummy. Asking what has JIF done IMO shows nothing but you trying to  strike up meaningless conversation to hide being scum. If you want to know what JIF is or Does go look for yourself you don't need an explanation from Arsis who has his own issues to deal with

JC - Has done zero scum hunting seems to be doing the bare minimum to stay alive. Yet he's pointing fingers at others saying they are not contributing.

Crusher - Said himself he's not contributing as much as normal but that does not make him scum

JIF - Scum hunted early but seems like now he just wants people to follow his lead

Rand - I have had a scummy vibe from him but he is putting in effort ...most of my scum vibe was from earlier in the game and I cant seem to shake it for some reason maybe more of a gut call from my perspective.

Arsis - Has a scum vibe but its still down to him and Hallia .... Arsis has done much more to try and convince of his innocence than Hallia Honestly I'm having Issues picking who is who.

My best read for scum is JC at this stage and its gotten much stronger on the last few pages. So my vote stays on JC

You've done zero.

Leelou.  Please replace me.  I'm done.

Good luck town but from my vantage point we're fukked.  

Your not making any sense.  Have you ever seen a role that is lynch proof for the entire game.  It's almost always a one-shot.  See http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lynchproof

Do you still think Arsis can be the Doc?  Damn, your smarter than this...first he claims BPV, then Doc, then lynchproof...then he tries to get Hallia lynched all the while swinging his dick in our faces...you may like this sh*t but I find it insulting...Oh yeah, we then go on to lynch his happy ass and he doesn't die...and you really think it's possible he could be our Doc?  Go suck a bag of dicks!

Finally, go back and look at the three of yours conversation during the night phase.  All three of you talked as if I wasn't even in the game.  I assumed you guys had NK'd me.  So Argo GFY!

Your continuance down this path only leads me to assume your both scum or just dumb, either way it doesn't inspire confidence in our ability to win this game.

I did go back a re - read JC and what Im saying now is your full of sh!t. Why ? Because you asked me to do something and I did respond and I did go back a re-read the game as you suggested. So now because Im not following your lead your going to claim some crap I didn't respond to you ?

maybe you should go back and re read the thread because your the one not following whats going on. So when you didn't feel you were getting the proper attention your solution was to come in the thread and point fingers at JIF Chrusher and myself ? Seriously ?

I have seen people play power roles goofy before I do it myself from time to time to misdirect attention off of me and avoid NK's because scum will think Im clueless. You don't seem to see that and that's why I did not want to take a chance on one of the claimed Docs as of yet. Is that enough attention for you ? Yes I am leaning arisis I just don't feel the time is right now to take the damn cghance

You've done zero.

Leelou.  Please replace me.  I'm done.

Good luck town but from my vantage point we're fukked.  

Ive done Zero ? JC stop this nonsense man.  You have to look at every perspective . Don't leave the game now because its not going your way that's not fair to Leelou or your fellow players

I did go back a re - read JC and what Im saying now is your full of sh!t. Why ? Because you asked me to do something and I did respond and I did go back a re-read the game as you suggested. So now because Im not following your lead your going to claim some crap I didn't respond to you ?

maybe you should go back and re read the thread because your the one not following whats going on. So when you didn't feel you were getting the proper attention your solution was to come in the thread and point fingers at JIF Chrusher and myself ? Seriously ?

I have seen people play power roles goofy before I do it myself from time to time to misdirect attention off of me and avoid NK's because scum will think Im clueless. You don't seem to see that and that's why I did not want to take a chance on one of the claimed Docs as of yet. Is that enough attention for you ? Yes I am leaning arisis I just don't feel the time is right now to take the damn cghance

whatevs...get me to L-1 and I'll self vote.  Good luck with this game.

What do you think rand? You think jc is playing a town game? Now trying to accuse jif of all people of being scum when we know the n1 shot was on him and blocked.

I think JC is town, and he has put in some effort.  As much as others, no, more than others, yes.  I don't get the huge scum read all of you are getting on him.  And I'm fosing JiF too, we don't know that the kill on him was blocked, LK could have been killed normally.  There's a possibility that he was, so he has a lower priority FoS on him then say, Hally, Arsis, and Crusher, but due to  the whole lover thing with Crusher, it kind of intertwines him with Crusher regardless.  That's why I wanted confirmation that Crusher and JiF are lovers.

Agree on Hallia, disagree on JC (see above), disagree on Crusher (just because he pre-empts the arguments doesn't mean he's not scum), agree on JiF, no point on giving an opinion on myself, and I get what you're saying about Arsis.  But one more thing He still hasn't answered my question, so let me ask him a broader one right now.

TO ARSIS: WHAT IS YOUR COMPLETE ROLE?  iF YOU DON'T WANT TO REVEAL DEATH CONDITIONS OR LYNCH CONDITIONS, THEN TELL US EVERYTHING ELSE.  WHY DID YOU PRETEND TO BE BPV AND THEN DOC IF YOU WERE ALREADY SOMEWHAT UNKILLABLE? AND WHY WERE YOU WILLING TO LET HALLIA GET LYNCHED, SINCE IF YOU WEREN'T DOC, IT IS VERY PLAUSIBLE SHE COULD HAVE BEEN.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: SINCE ARSIS IS NOT CLAIMING DOC ANYMORE, HALLIA AND ARSIS AREN'T CCS, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM, BOTH COULD BE TOWN OR SCUM

Agree on not taking the chance on Arsis cause me might lose a valuable mislynch.

Ive done Zero ? JC stop this nonsense man.  You have to look at every perspective . Don't leave the game now because its not going your way that's not fair to Leelou or your fellow players

I am town.  Maybe you and JiF are right and I'm scum.  I'll sacrifice myself so the fine town folks can have my alignment.  You may proceed better from there?  Sounds like as good plan as you, Crusher and JiF have concocted this entire game.  Good luck.

Argo GFY!

Because I am a deriative of bulletproof called deathproof. It's a bastard role. I was just trying to not reveal everything about it. I can only die under certain conditions and I'm not saying what they are. I claimed doc precisely so halia didn't die. I knew no one would believe me and I was going to get lynched anyway. So since I wasn't going to die why not have some fun. I was also just screwing around because at the time the game looked dead. If you see since activity picked uo I've stopped messing around.

This is a bastard game and roles don't work at intended/explained.

OK fine assuming that's correct, there is one part of my question you didn't answer.  Why did you cc Hallia and tell her she was lying?  You knew that you weren't doc and she could have been doc.  Why risk that other people would all believe you and lynch the doc?

OK fine assuming that's correct, there is one part of my question you didn't answer. Why did you cc Hallia and tell her she was lying? You knew that you weren't doc and she could have been doc. Why risk that other people would all believe you and lynch the doc?

I know these guys they wouldn't have believed me if I had the Pope himself sign a letter of verification. It was stupidly obvious.

I know these guys they wouldn't have believed me if I had the Pope himself sign a letter of verification. It was stupidly obvious.

Yes, but you egged on the Hallia lynch when you knew she could have been doc.  Why?

Tough sh*t, no replacements. Man up. 

I knew I liked you for a reason.

And I'll be back in the morning. Getting drunk, then WoW. I can leave a cornucopia of weapons and come back in the morning and see who has survived. 

Please do.  I'll beat up all these pussies any day of the week. :wink:

K here is my list from town to scum, I have revised some positions since my last post for all of you about to go ermahgerd he's changing scummy scum scum.

Rand

Smash

JC

Hally

Arsis

JiF

Crusher

Arsis is not going to be lynched today, too much of a risk.  Smash is my biggest townread right now, JC have you claimed?  I think you might be the only one who hasn't.  You might as well get it out now.  Crusher and JiF are at the bottom because their lover link, which I still need confirmation on.  Since Arsis is not ccing doc anymore, keep in mind that Hally is uncced doc.  It is possible that Leelou didn't put a doc, but we don't know for sure.

Because I am a deriative of bulletproof called deathproof. It's a bastard role. I was just trying to not reveal everything about it. I can only die under certain conditions and I'm not saying what they are. I claimed doc precisely so halia didn't die. I knew no one would believe me and I was going to get lynched anyway. So since I wasn't going to die why not have some fun. I was also just screwing around because at the time the game looked dead. If you see since activity picked uo I've stopped messing around.

This is a bastard game and roles don't work at intended/explained.

And BOOM !!!

Arsis is lying and this is how I know it. When he claimed Doc I was a bit taken a back due to hallias claim BUT when I tracked him he Did visit JIF so Hallia Must have Protected JIF exactly how she said then Arsis tried to NK him. If this is Arsis role he could not have visited JIF and I could not have seen him there in my track.... What this tells me is Once again Arsis is lying and needs to be lynched . Bastard game my ass/

Unvote JC

Vote Arsis

Lol, I completely forgot about the tracker, nice!!

K, before I do, do you think he's lying about the lynch conditions as well and is a 1 time lynch proof whatever or are they true? Because if they are we're wasting another lynch today which would be horrible for town

K, before I do, do you think he's lying about the lynch conditions as well and is a 1 time lynch proof whatever or are they true? Because if they are we're wasting another lynch today which would be horrible for town

Lmao, the only one paying any attention.

he's lying about everything since now hes being serious :) My guess is 1 time lynch

K logic time. If Arsis wanted to be lynched, and he's mafia, then he could have just hammered himself. So Arsis, go ahead and hammer yourself. :) I am so good at this.

Hammer myself? Why? Crusher might vote jc without catching up and then he's hammered. He's been seriously skimming and following jif all game.

No I dont want to waste a lynch. But at this point Arsis hasnt hammered so Ill take the chance. Do it with me smashy.

vote Arsis

Lol if he is a bomb or something Im going to look so bad tomorrow. Just to clear myself from that, Ill hammer him if you want me to, just give me the word

Archived