No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

So you sent a message to someone?

of course..  and I'm contemplating whether or not I should start the process of blowing the game open but I'm still tired.

So it stands to reason that only non-scum would be able to send messages..  otherwise what's the point..

What I sent someone is not a standard "X is scum" bs and can easily be vetted by the person I sent it to.  So if anyone sent something unconventional it can be vetted by the person they sent it to..  if we do that we can dwindle down the lynch pool dramatically.

The only way that doesn't work is if scum can send messages..  I just don't see the point of that...  what is being accomplished if everyone can send messages?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and we're also protected because if the person who received the message lies then they'll be lynched the next day when the sender flips town.  even if I sent my message to scum I don't see why they'd risk lying.

of course..  and I'm contemplating whether or not I should start the process of blowing the game open but I'm still tired.

So it stands to reason that only non-scum would be able to send messages..  otherwise what's the point..

What I sent someone is not a standard "X is scum" bs and can easily be vetted by the person I sent it to.  So if anyone sent something unconventional it can be vetted by the person they sent it to..  if we do that we can dwindle down the lynch pool dramatically.

The only way that doesn't work is if scum can send messages..  I just don't see the point of that...  what is being accomplished if everyone can send messages?

I'm town and I didnt send a message nor was ever told I could send a message.  Just received one. Questioned why I received the information and was told, PAFO.

Anyone else have the ability to send messages like Pac is claiming he has?  Or did you just receive a message like me?

I'm town and I didnt send a message nor was ever told I could send a message.  Just received one. Questioned why I received the information and was told, PAFO.

Anyone else have the ability to send messages like Pac is claiming he has?  Or did you just receive a message like me?

No. Just got mine sent to me.

Like to hear everyone else first. But unless more people could send messages I think you just Batmanned the sh*t out of this game.

let me get this straight..  you think I'm scum because I can send a message?

What are you talking about?

I couldn't have made it any clearer...  what is confusing you?  The part where JiF is implying that I said every townie can send messages?  yeah.. that's confusing me too.

let me get this straight..  you think I'm scum because I can send a message?

Yes.  Makes sense for scum to send out confusion and make this game ugly.

Why would town?

And now 3 people say they cant but you can?

Gotcha!

Yes.  Makes sense for scum to send out confusion and make this game ugly.

Why would town?

And now 3 people say they cant but you can?

Gotcha!

then lynch me, lol...

at least tell everyone what I sent you...  you're basically proving it right now LOL

I couldn't have made it any clearer...  what is confusing you?  The part where JiF is implying that I said every townie can send messages?  yeah.. that's confusing me too.

Hmph?

Again. PAC what was your motivation behind these specific messages?

there is no motivation..  I don't get the point of them to be honest..  which is why I simply sent a message to JiF calling him a dumb fu ck..  because that's what he is..  and he's proving it.

there is no motivation..  I don't get the point of them to be honest..  which is why I simply sent a message to JiF calling him a dumb fu ck..  because that's what he is..  and he's proving it.

I'm very confused.

Are you sending out "x player is town" and "x player is scum" or just random pachole messages?

I'm very confused.

Are you sending out "x player is town" and "x player is scum" or just random pachole messages?

random crap..  why the hell would I send out X is scum or town when I have no idea..  that's why I said those messages should be ignored..  how the hell would anyone know.

So you didnt send out the "x player is y" messages?

So you were lying about that too?

holy crap I suggest you all my posts from today again..  I never said I sent that... and I never said all townies can send messages..

random crap.. why the hell would I send out X is scum or town when I have no idea.. that's why I said those messages should be ignored.. how the hell would anyone know.

I'm sure if we had every message honestly reported we could probably notice a pattern.

holy crap I suggest you all my posts from today again..  I never said I sent that... and I never said all townies can send messages..

I reread your post.  You did say you didnt send the "player x" type message but something different...and I did receive a message saying I'm a dumb ****.

This means nothing about your alignment but I'm willing to go back to Smash for now.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Archived