No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had over 12 hours to reveal and wait till 1 minute after the hammer?  Worst player ever.

hey a$$hole you know I sleep odd hours All the votes came out this morning so maybe you should pay better attention to the freakin game.

please if you didn't hammer someone hammer me Idiots

vote Smash

vote Smash

Should have been yesterdays lynch.

On phone:

VOTE SMASH

unvote. Vote Smash

Smash - reveal or die.

You're going to die anyway but I'm being nice by giving you a chance.

Vote Smash

So Idiot 80 all the votes piled on in 2 hours

then an hour ago JIF posts reveal or die

I should have let you all rot with no info.

Sounds like my last game to me.

this was just f@cking dumb

either take the game serious or don't play at all.

Dude I had you as scum from last day.  I thought you were acting extra obtuse, even for you in according to Pacs explanation.  You went at him way harder than i thought his explanation called for.  You tend to be very "Bullish" as scum.  So i voted you.  

Dude I had you as scum from last day.  I thought you were acting extra obtuse, even for you in according to Pacs explanation.  You went at him way harder than i thought his explanation called for.  You tend to be very "Bullish" as scum.  So i voted you.  

I didn't go after him hard at all. I mirrored basically what JIF said early because I felt the same way then PAC posts one sentence and in JIF;s mind all of a sudden hes absolved. That tells me the sentence meant nothing and JIF never really viewed him as scum to begin with. Rather than give any type of good defense you get the usual bullsh*t so I kept my vote on him and didn't push any further. I was waiting to see what everyone else thought or if PAC would defend further . So what happened ? he got voted off and flipped town. Once again if I tell you to jump off the bridge you gonna follow ? You make it sound like my influence gets everyone lynched these days Crush and that's simply not the case. Everyone can vote for themselves.

Whats really stupid is getting voted off in 2 hours by a pack of idiots who speed lynched with no reveal ..... maybe you should try defending that brilliant move rather than trying to put blame on me . We have all been dreadfully wrong from time to time in this game still not an excuse EVER to speed lynch anyone unless you have definitive role enhanced proof.

Gross.  There is zero connection.  I unvoted him based on what I know.  He sent me that message. Pay attention.

This is a huge scum tell, btw.  Tying players together, basing alignment on the other.  You should be ashamed, blockhead.

Unvote

Vote Crushlove

We should be killing Smash

Unvote

Vote Pac

Crush maybe you should ask the guy who actually defended PAC THEN was the same guy who hammered him LOL

You should maybe be asking him questions not the guy who got speed lynched

Archived