No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

I'm gonna take the fall for this one.  In my absence I forgot I suck at mafia.  Clearly Hally and Smash are town.

Part of me hopes that Crush and JiF are scum just so my play can be historically bad.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao, I'm not that young. I'm the end of 85.

Nor am I, end of 87.  I think 80 is somewhere in the same range and Nol is a couple years younger (which I forgot earlier).  Still...we're the "youngin's" of the group.

I think RandA_lThor ran al thored away to get gay married.

lol wtf this makes no sense

Sorry guys, I was busy today until now, my speech and debate coach wanted a 6 hour meeting with his captains... kill me now.

Official Vote Count:

Arsis (1): Arsis

Hally (1): Smash

Smash (5): AVM, Crusher, LK, Hally, 80

Not Voting (7): Smash, Hally, JiF, Crusher, AVM, 80, LK

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

That's a lynch! Scene incoming.

Right as the town started getting ready to talk, random people started shouting out names.

"Lets kill Hally!"

"No Arsis!"

"How bout we kill Smash while he's sleeping?"

Everyone agree really fastly and they stabbed him with their forks multiple times.  The horrible smell remained though, and they soon found out that he had nothing to do with them being locked in Ape's house.

Smash, Follower, has been lynched.

It is now Night 3.  You have 18 hours to turn in night actions, which is 10:30 AM PST tomorrow, or 1:30 PM EST tomorrow.

lol wtf this makes no sense

Sorry guys, I was busy today until now, my speech and debate coach wanted a 6 hour meeting with his captains... kill me now.

Official Vote Count:

Arsis (1): Arsis

Hally (1): Smash

Smash (5): AVM, Crusher, LK, Hally, 80

Not Voting (7): Smash, Hally, JiF, Crusher, AVM, 80, LK

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

That's a lynch! Scene incoming.

It wasn't supposed to make sense or be funny. That's the joke. It's meta humor. You people are just too stupid to get it.

Right as the town started getting ready to talk, random people started shouting out names.

"Lets kill Hally!"

"No Arsis!"

"How bout we kill Smash while he's sleeping?"

Everyone agree really fastly and they stabbed him with their forks multiple times. The horrible smell remained though, and they soon found out that he had nothing to do with them being locked in Ape's house.

Smash, Follower, has been lynched.

It is now Night 3. You have 18 hours to turn in night actions, which is 10:30 AM PST tomorrow, or 1:30 PM EST tomorrow.

Smash, stuttering Nancy, is finally dead

And thats why I unvoted.  At least give him the chance, even if he was my best read.

Need to go look back.  There was some dirty stuff going on after I unvote. 

Did anyone get vote controlled or silenced during the day?

Archived