No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

Did the mod send you a message saying I was scum?

What would that prove either way? There exists more scum roles that would account for the pm than town roles. You show me one town role that would produce that pm and I'll post the name.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would that prove either way? There exists more scum roles that would account for the pm than town roles. You show me one town role that would produce that pm and I'll post the name.

Weird, I got "x is town"...i'm not sharing that name but you not sharing it is pretty stupid.

Either way...you need to put the info to the town so we can discuss and eventually ignore or test the message...I got the same and mine is already public knowledge...and FOS Crusher for missing that...

Either way...you need to put the info to the town so we can discuss and eventually ignore or test the message...I got the same and mine is already public knowledge...and FOS Crusher for missing that...

I missed nothing dummy.   80 is my best for scum. Just a bonus my message said he was scum.  He was my vote for today off the little point Arsis brought up before I even got my message. 

I missed nothing dummy.   80 is my best for scum. Just a bonus my message said he was scum.  He was my vote for today off the little point Arsis brought up before I even got my message. 

Alrighty then...just testing you anyway...you went along time ignoring my posts...glad to see that has changed recently.

Looks like your town this game.  How cool is that?

I'd say it's pretty Awesome. You're striking me as town thus far...don't break my heart, please? Thanks.

Now on to business:

1 -- is there an invisible scene I'm missing?

2 -- I detect a bastard mod game...which instantly boosts my interest 73%

Vote Count:

Ape (2): JC, AVM

Number of votes to lynch Ape: 10000

Vote Ape x 9998?

Did you guys bastard mod check?

:rl:

Best game ever -- night doesn't end, non-players reminding us to bastard mod check...

Just fantastic :rl:

Back in my day, I ran the best Star Wars game ever. Dan was still a man and...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, ....3 hours later... And that's why I was the best ever SK. 

/BG'd

Back in my day, I ran the best Star Wars game ever. Dan was still a man and...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, ....3 hours later... And that's why I was the best ever SK.

/BG'd

You're getting rep later. And my love.

The people stuck in Ape's house were frustrated.  The ape sh*t smell was getting worse and they really needed to get out of there.  They were really pissed that no one had died before either.  Suddenly someone died and their wishes were fulfilled.  But aww, alas, he was not guilty of locking them in, nor of the ape sh*t smell.  He was, one of them.  Oh well, at least it was less humid in the room.

JC, Vanilla Town, has died

It's now day, blah blah, 3 days max, try to get it done faster, if its going too slow, I might move the deadline closer

Archived