No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

Pac fumbled with that whole bit way too much to be scummy. I don't like the unnecessary reveal, but it is what it is....still have him alone of my top town reads, I think.

What do you mean the unnecessary reveal?

I want to put JiF in that category too, honestly.

My gut has been screaming smash and Hally, just seems too easy.

Smash is my best bet for scum.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote Crushlove

Also, I was forced to vote Arsis yesterday.  So someone is controlling votes too.

I'm guessing this or Batman has lost his ******* mind. Carrying on about Smash and voting me. Smash is a blockhead. The PAC thing is a mess.

I had null reads on Haley Pac and Smash. Feel worse about all of them now.

Pac fumbled with that whole bit way too much to be scummy. I don't like the unnecessary reveal, but it is what it is....still have him alone of my top town reads, I think.

I didn't "fumble my way" through anything.  Maybe I just process stuff faster which is why it makes perfect sense to me.  Everyone was talking as if they received a message and I suggested a way to vet senders who I still believe to be townies.

Why is this so confusing to people?

Pac - how many messages did you receive?  What did they read?

No one sent me sh-t..  I sent one message to you.

Earlier multiple people were acting like they got messages.  That led me to believe there are many senders and I think it's reasonable to believe they are likely town.  At no point did I say "everyone can send messages"..  Smash is trying to build a case around chasing ghosts.

So.. once again...

- If I believe multiple messages are sent

and

- I think it's likely those people are town

you can vet senders by the message sent simply by the sender saying what they said and who they sent it to.  I don't really see any other way those messages are useful considering you can't get a reply from who you're sending it to and they don't know who is sending it to them.

but now that I'm thinking about it a little more didn't someone say they got a message saying "Pac is scum"?  That kind of blows my theory out of the water because whoever sent it is lying...  so maybe scum get to send 1 message and a couple townies send messages. 

So I'm changing my mind a bit..  I think whoever said I was scum might in fact be scum trying to get me lyched.. 

Who got messages and what did they say?  Seeing that should clear things up a bit.

No one sent me sh-t..  I sent one message to you.

Earlier multiple people were acting like they got messages.  That led me to believe there are many senders and I think it's reasonable to believe they are likely town.  At no point did I say "everyone can send messages"..  Smash is trying to build a case around chasing ghosts.

So.. once again...

- If I believe multiple messages are sent

and

- I think it's likely those people are town

you can vet senders by the message sent simply by the sender saying what they said and who they sent it to.  I don't really see any other way those messages are useful considering you can't get a reply from who you're sending it to and they don't know who is sending it to them.

but now that I'm thinking about it a little more didn't someone say they got a message saying "Pac is scum"?  That kind of blows my theory out of the water because whoever sent it is lying...  so maybe scum get to send 1 message and a couple townies send messages. 

So I'm changing my mind a bit..  I think whoever said I was scum might in fact be scum trying to get me lyched.. 

Who got messages and what did they say?  Seeing that should clear things up a bit.

So far everyone who claimed siad they got "x or y is scum or town" messages.  The only person to report anything different is you claiming the one JiF confirmed he got.  I don't know if your the only one who did not get a message or not.  At some point a list of who got what may be helpful.

I have no problem with you thinking scum is on your train getting you lynched.  I could lynch any of them.  

I want to wait for Smash to come back.  I would like to see what he has to say.  

As everyone lay in wait in Ape's house, a bunch of people heard whispers in their ear.  Were they going crazy?  What was happening?  Suddenly someone stood up.  It was Pac.  A groan spread throughout the room.  "What?  I sent one of those whispers but not all of them! YOu are all idiots!"

"Nope you're a liar."  Die.

So Pac died.

Pac, Agent, has been lynched.

It is now Night 2, you have 18 hours about, so 9:30 PM on the 3rd PST, or 12:30 AM EST.

I will update the OP later, have no time right now.

Figured as much after you told us about day 1.

I was trying telegraph it as much as I was allowed. Thought I was obvious about it. Kind of surprised AVM didn't pick up on it. Makes me wonder if his hesitancy to follow me to Smash because of my vote on you was contrived.

You could be as well

There is no wifom in point out that JiF's claim of being controlled while he's voting is questionable to say the least... he's voting Crusher and saying that Smash is scum. Or hammers Pac while saying Smash is scum. This voting pattern is wifom. Not my pointing it out.

There is no wifom in point out that JiF's claim of being controlled while he's voting is questionable to say the least... he's voting Crusher and saying that Smash is scum. Or hammers Pac while saying Smash is scum. This voting pattern is wifom. Not my pointing it out.

If you're the one controlling his vote it is.

Archived