JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

AVM vs. Leelou and Crusher doesn't have too many people taking sides, which makes me think its town v town and mafia are sitting aside and watching the fireworks burn or light up or whatever they do.

So that being said, I'm looking more at the people egging one side on without directly supporting the other, so pretty much,

vote 80

So Mafia are sitting around eating popcorn yet I'm scum for taking a side? 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to catch every one up, going forward:

Crush and Lee are scum

AVM is Ape

80 is AVM

BG is back

Arsis is AvApe's new Pac

I have a good vibe on you because you stated why you think Im scum and voted me.  Your wrong but making a case and voting..  AVM on the other hand is calling Leelou and I scum but seems is still voting Arisis.  At least I think he is.  Cant find a damn post count.  But last time I looked I think he still was.  

Why does everyone think I'm town?

Lets kill Arsis or Verbal.

because you were Batmanning the hell out of the thread early on.   I agree with you on Arisis but seems rash voting a claimed power role day 1.  I don;t disagree on Verbal I just have not seen much from him so he is a big fat ugly zero to me right now.  

Couple days ago.

Not sure if srs?

Whoa whoa WHOA

You JUST looked up where I said I felt you were scummy AND quoted it and can clearly see that I said I found you and Crush scummy BEFORE asking Crush that...yet now you're spinning that it was after? 

I'll react that that gross misrepresentation by being the first to vote you.  Sort of proactive.

;)

<3 you mean it

unvote vote Leelou

OK fine he voted Leelou. I feel 8.6% better about him.  Need some vote counts.  Still havent found one.

I have a good vibe on you because you stated why you think Im scum and voted me.  Your wrong but making a case and voting..  AVM on the other hand is calling Leelou and I scum but seems is still voting Arisis.  At least I think he is.  Cant find a damn post count.  But last time I looked I think he still was.  

AVM is a charter member of the League of Chaos.  I have an aversion to the idea of him being scum.  That could be influencing things right now.

My hope is that only the DMers are scum so we can have more fun killing them.

AVM is a charter member of the League of Chaos.  I have an aversion to the idea of him being scum.  That could be influencing things right now.

^^ May be the most honest post I have ever seen playing mafia.  LOL

You're scum for pushing one aspect of it along to keep the train rolling.

No luck here.  Leelou's probably town, Nyn's prob town, so you're running out of Dmers lol.

Leelou, was there any nickname that you were fine with?

Things she might do:

1. OMGUS vote me

2. Brush it off

3. Laugh at me

4. Give up

5. Shoot me in the face

It is possible the answer is a combination of the above.

Number 5, love. Just not shoot, stab you in the motherf*cking eye with my badass purple lightsaber, bitch.

UN-Official Vote Count:

80 (2): BG, Rand***
Arsis (3): Nyn, JiF, JC
Leelou (3): AVM, Verbal, 80
AVM (3): Leelou, Crusher, Arsis

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch 

P.S: Sorry if there are any mistakes.

@RAND, you didn't unvote before you changed your vote to 80. I counted it.... but technically it's still on the previous person you voted for (I think Lee)

Archived