JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh nvm, I had votes on me before but everyone unvoted since.  Except of course leelou and Verb. H8 both of you.  Why so quick to agree with your previous scum suspect Verbalicious?

There are subtle layers to mafia that you have yet to explore, little man.

That's dumb. I've never done that yet and everyone has counted it.

This translates to "I'm too stupid to remember that, so I'll call it dumb."

Rand, I personally don't really see how you even had a town lean on Verbal at the time... what exactly did he do that seemed townie to you?

I should have been null to everybody in the game, including Leelou.  I had done nothing up until yesterday.  Anybody having a scum lean on me before that is simply going for low hanging fruit.

That's dumb. I've never done that yet and everyone has counted it.

Lol that doesn't mean its right.

Oh really?  Feel free to show me where in that post you "explained this", or said they had returned.  That was several pages later (and the following RL day).  So no dice.  Your explanation doesn't fit.

My explanation wasn't as long as the one I just put right here, all I said was that Batman was back.  Btw, that means I started liking his reads again. :P

Rand, I personally don't really see how you even had a town lean on Verbal at the time... what exactly did he do that seemed townie to you?

I think he had one post trying to do something at that point, and although he had only a few posts, they had a town tone on them.  Granted thats not much to go on, but I didn't agree with JiF thinking Verbal was scum either.

There are subtle layers to mafia that you have yet to explore, little man.

This translates to "I'm too stupid to remember that, so I'll call it dumb."

Lol at the last part.

My explanation wasn't as long as the one I just put right here, all I said was that Batman was back.  Btw, that means I started liking his reads again. :tongue:

I think he had one post trying to do something at that point, and although he had only a few posts, they had a town tone on them.  Granted thats not much to go on, but I didn't agree with JiF thinking Verbal was scum either.

Calling BS on this.  Your exact words were:  "Lol dude, you literally took out the part where I said that JiF's batman powers had returned.  The reason I said no when he suspected you and Arsis is that I believed both of you were town"

I did no such thing.  You said Batman was back many pages later.  I took nothing out of your post about that.  Nothing.

Look at the second sentence in bold, there.  You called him town when he said he wanted to kill Arsis or me, and now you're saying here that you didn't agree with that at the time..........so they why did you call him town based on the simple post (quoted in one of my above posts) where he said he wanted to kill Arsis or myself?

This is what we call "scum showing us their ass".

Verb is scum btw.  But its cool you guys dont want to listen to Batman.  We can kill Smash instead.

Once upon a time you used to read me reasonably well.  This is long gone, just like whatever jump shot you claim to have ever had.

That didn't really help, but thanks. LOL

7:00 Pacific Standard Time (like California and stuff)

8:00 Mountain time (Think Denver)

9:00 Central Time (no one lives here)

10:00 Eastern Time (You, unless you're a weirdo)

Other (none of the above):  GFY

How accommodating, lol

I'm GMT+2. 

Ummmm.....what?

Countries in GMT+2 Time Zone

Botswana, Burkina Faso, Democratic Republic of Congo (part), Ethiopia, LesothoLibya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe

They don't have internet in those countries except maybe South Africa.....You sure about that?

Still should kill Leelou though, she's scum.  Wavering slightly on Crush...clearly I've taken this AvApe thing a little too seriously.

Also not liking Rand, Arsis, and BG who I'm afraid is doing his best Sharrow impersonation.

/AvApe'd

Archived