JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

Official Vote Count:

80(2): BG, Rand
Arsis(3): Nyn, JiF, JC
Leelou(3): AVM, Verb, 80
AVM(3): Leelou, Crusher, Arsis

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Official Vote Count:

80(2): BG, Rand
Arsis(2): Nyn, JC
Leelou(3): AVM, Verb, 80
AVM(4): Leelou, Crusher, Arsis, JiF

Not Voting: Smash

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Jedi Liam Neeson

Oh yeah, that dude.  Interesting that he made the game.  Maybe character reveals wont be effective.

Verb is reading Leelou as scum.  I like Verb as scum.  Nobody is willing to do that...so I'm willing to see where this goes.  Weird, I know but Batman has to be unorthodox sometimes.

I could kill Smash too.  In fact, Smash might be a good call.

Want to kill Smash?

Ape dead yet?

I mean, Arsis.

Errrr, Verbal.

^This is town.

Arsis or Verbal

I feel like your Batman abilities just momentarily vanished.

vote 80

So you agree with JiF about killing Arsis or me....and then disagree with him IN HIS VERY NEXT POST....and top it off with a vote on 80? I voted for 80 - why go there if you agree with JiF on me? But then tell him his Batman abilities vanished right after that?

You are all over the place.

Unvote

Vote: Rand

Qui-Gon Jinn, doc

I believe this, unvote

So you agree with JiF about killing Arsis or me....and then disagree with him IN HIS VERY NEXT POST....and top it off with a vote on 80? I voted for 80 - why go there if you agree with JiF on me? But then tell him his Batman abilities vanished right after that?

You are all over the place.

Unvote

Vote: Rand

Lol dude, you literally took out the part where I said that JiF's batman powers had returned.  The reason I said no when he suspected you and Arsis is that I believed both of you were town (your town cred is kind of vanishing since you kinda cropped out the part of my post which explained this. :P), but when Batman went on another target, one that I didn't have too good of a read on, I thought it was a good idea to follow him.

That being said, where am I on the lynch scale place, I don't want to get lynched.

I believe this, unvote

Lol dude, you literally took out the part where I said that JiF's batman powers had returned.  The reason I said no when he suspected you and Arsis is that I believed both of you were town (your town cred is kind of vanishing since you kinda cropped out the part of my post which explained this. :tongue:), but when Batman went on another target, one that I didn't have too good of a read on, I thought it was a good idea to follow him.

That being said, where am I on the lynch scale place, I don't want to get lynched.

Oh really?  Feel free to show me where in that post you "explained this", or said they had returned.  That was several pages later (and the following RL day).  So no dice.  Your explanation doesn't fit.

Archived