JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of curiosity, in past Star Wars games.... did the mods mix and match between the old and new movies or did they generally focus on one or the other?

I'm someone from the new movies. 

Me too

As am i

Anyone want to claim theyre from the originals?

Me. I could be baby Leia from the end.

I like purple. 

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf*cking scum on this motherf*cking planet!

Above is the sequence from which Leelou "claims."  In between those last two posts (see time stamps), Rand comes in with this:

sigh.... why is everone claiming

Cuz I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

Way too anxious.  I'm sure a "I have a PR that makes me say Samuel L Jackson lines" claim is coming sometime soon.

So I read back, and AVM looks OK to me.  And when AVM and I are both town good sh** happens.  So I decided to take a look at one of his top reads, Crusher.

Certainly!

This vote happened a few posts before JiF declared me town.  But Crusher didn't move off until this:

This served as a bit of a "momentum vote" on the currently uncountered Princess Leia.

Crusher agrees that Nyn "caught" AVM yet doesn't move his vote to him.  This is one of top things scum do here on JN.  Ape does it when scum especially.  But I've seen others do it as well.  It's an easy way to cast aspersions to multiple places and set up for future lynches.

Crusher finally unvotes Arsis BUT DOESN'T MOVE TO AVM, until here:

Crusher keeps pushing this angle, but I don't think AVM has "more info" or that he slipped.  He's just a bit ahead of the curve. 

Since I'm going to operate on the assumption that Arsis is scum, I'll say Crusher looks WAY worse than AVM here for his play.

Unvote vote Crusher

Cool story bro.  

My plan of action would be to lynch avm, investigate jc/80/jif in that order. Protect nyn because she seems to trying the most so that's a target. I'll watch someone you guys tell me to and we ride off into the sunset.

Rand is in this game? Add him to my investigate list after 80.

My plan of action would be to lynch avm, investigate jc/80/jif in that order. Protect nyn because she seems to trying the most so that's a target. I'll watch someone you guys tell me to and we ride off into the sunset.

Rand is in this game? Add him to my investigate list after 80.

Arsis, AVM...... possibly 80 is the third.

Verbal is useless.

Rand is being difficult but I think he's leading with a townie narrative. 

Crusher has won me over with cheap flattery. Hope he doesn't go breaking my heart.

Leelou seems to be trying so far. Her early defense on Verbal is not really a tell. I think I'm gonna keep her.

Haven't seen anything from JiF that bothers me. 

Mixed feelings about JC.

null on Smash and BG since they've hardly posted.

80 defending AVM makes me think 80 is town but nothing to change the reading I got on AVM.  Still think it's a slip.

Arsis actually acted like this last time he was caught as scum I believe.  Still not feeling great about him.  

Rand is not making an impression on me.  Can;t remember anything I read from him./ 

My flattery is not cheap. You refer to yourself as naughty bunny I saw your picture hence "Yummy Bunny"

Leaning town on Leelou

Best read for town was jiF for his sexiness and early play

Verb is not playing much so no read.

JC has not accused me of being scum yet and Im not sure how to feel about that.

SMASH and BG are both gay and MIA.

Clearly? I've never played in a game with safe claims why us it so clear in this one?

Orly?  The game I modded had safe claims, plenty of games have safe claims...lol

I'm having fun watching AVM flail around and trying to make anything stick. LOL 

Yeah, you're scum.

Unlynchable fat scum knows he's unlynchable.

No just nothing really there other than you and I disagreeing on AVM's post.  Everything else you posted is simply your opinion of my play.  

I wanted to lynch Arsis.  He revealed and I unvoted went back and read and found AVM's post questionable enough for a day 1 vote.

Seriously? Halli is a clever girl. She's not going to allow claims without the scum team being covered as far as fake claims go.

I've brought up this point before and got zero response. Now it's suddenly a scum tell? lol

Straws are being grasped! 

Seriously? Halli is a clever girl. She's not going to allow claims without the scum team being covered as far as fake claims go.

I've brought up this point before and got zero response. Now it's suddenly a scum tell? lol

Straws are being grasped!

See, this makes sense and comed across as theorizing. Hallia is smart, character claims are allowed hence there has to be some mechanism to cover that. This is how town posts.

Avm on the other hand is like "lolfakeclaims" without any reason. Why is he so sure about it without any reasoning?

Archived