JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

I'm getting along fine. :D

See, the trilogy is another weak case. Trying to cast aspersions with no actual substance. Misguided town or is there an agenda?

No, the defense is weak.

At this point almost everyone has been around at this point and no one seems to be willing to say they're old school.

Facts are that 1--that's gotta be one of the more common fake roles claimed, 2--your character seems to stick out and 3--even if I overlook all the meta stuff, the "maybe I'm baby princess" post is something I can't get past. It's the classic 80 as scum post...and that's sort of what that tirade and everything reminds me of. The 80, "I can't possibly be scum and saying these things" play.

vote Arsis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're maintaining a town read on me now to flip on me later cause doing it now would be too obvious. Which is true. Nice touch.

I'm

just extending the hand of friendship. You are very paranoid. Not everything I do is a scum tell. Is it? I could catch scum tonight visiting someone for their nk and you'd blame me for it.

No, the defense is weak.

At this point almost everyone has been around at this point and no one seems to be willing to say they're old school.

Facts are that 1--that's gotta be one of the more common fake roles claimed, 2--your character seems to stick out and 3--even if I overlook all the meta stuff, the "maybe I'm baby princess" post is something I can't get past. It's the classic 80 as scum post...and that's sort of what that tirade and everything reminds me of. The 80, "I can't possibly be scum and saying these things" play.

vote Arsis

On again off again on again off again.

But <3 Arsis.

I saw your posts on the main board earlier, don't get banned dude. Just let stoic and tom do their Debbie Downer routine and laugh when they're wrong. It's easy to me a miserable glass half empty (or on their case, 1/689245th's), depressing drag of a Jets fan. A lot harder to be positive over the years.

Screw 'em. I'm gonna enjoy my team, enjoy these forums, and not let their negativity get me down.

You know, til week 2 when we're 0-2. Then I'll hate football.

But <3 Arsis.

I saw your posts on the main board earlier, don't get banned dude. Just let stoic and tom do their Debbie Downer routine and laugh when they're wrong. It's easy to me a miserable glass half empty (or on their case, 1/689245th's), depressing drag of a Jets fan. A lot harder to be positive over the years.

Screw 'em. I'm gonna enjoy my team, enjoy these forums, and not let their negativity get me down.

I had a bad day and let it get to me. I'm better now thanks <3

Those guys do bother me with how much they post. It's everything.

On again off again on again off again.

Well, every time your genuine frustration starts to win me over you post things that scream lynch me AVM.

What are your thoughts on Leelou and Crush? If you've posted them already, you have permission to yell and call me an ass. Even if you haven't, permission given as long as you share your thoughts.

You're doing exactly what you did yesterday btw. You bring up the topic of your activity, but when it's used against you its suddenly not valid. Then you use your character claim to try to prove that you're town, but when I muse over it, you claim that theorising over characters has no actual substance.

lol

My point stands. Even Hallia came in to clarify it's weaksauce. The classic trilogy vs new one character nonsense. It's not a thing and it's nonsense.

Saying princess leia is more likely to be town is not the same as saying that people from the original trilogy are scum..... That's my point. You're trying to take what I say out of context.

Well, every time your genuine frustration starts to win me over you post things that scream lynch me AVM.

What are your thoughts on Leelou and Crush? If you've posted them already, you have permission to yell and call me an ass. Even if you haven't, permission given as long as you share your thoughts.

Crusher is null to me. He's done his loveable fatty routine so far and I can never tell with him. Leelou looks town to me. Her voting had a reason behind it. The early Verbal defense fits what I know of her meta.

I think the people sitting back and letting my meltdown take all the attention have some scum lurking in it.

If characters were any indication of alignment, we wouldn't be allowed to claim.

No... fake claims are a much better solution then not allowing people to claim.  Its not like Luke Skywalker is going to be mafia.  Now, princess leia might be a fake claim, but considering that she's more important then Mace Windu, I find that hard to believe. Plausible, but hard to beleive.

But <3 Arsis.

Lol.  Stick with your team, even through the hard times, and you'll get rewarded (even though you obviously already know that lol).  I used to have people hating on me cuz I was a Niners fan. :P

Also, and this is really weird, but why is ass not censored, but a&#036;&#036;hole is?  What does adding a hole at the end do, its still the ass part that's censored?  :confused0088:

No... fake claims are a much better solution then not allowing people to claim.  Its not like Luke Skywalker is going to be mafia.  Now, princess leia might be a fake claim, but considering that she's more important then Mace Windu, I find that hard to believe. Plausible, but hard to beleive.

Err.... that was my point. Character claims are not an indication BECAUSE of the the very probable existence of false claims. 

>.>

Anyways, I give very little weight to character claims and no one is gonna get a free pass to coast through the game when he's been playing like Arsis has. Actions speak louder than words.

Also, and this is really weird, but why is ass not censored, but a$$hole is?  What does adding a hole at the end do, its still the ass part that's censored?  :confused0088:

>.>

I think someone needs to get more school work to occupy his time.

Fake claims are better than no claims but who is going to fake claim a main character? That's ballsy.

Not really. If all scum have characters from the new movies and fake claims from the new movies... it's as simple as 1+1 = 2.

Err.... that was my point. Character claims are not an indication BECAUSE of the the very probable existence of false claims. 

>.>

Anyways, I give very little weight to character claims and no one is gonna get a free pass to coast through the game when he's been playing like Arsis has. Actions speak louder than words.

oh ok gotcha.  Regardless of his claim though, I was still leaning town on him.

>.>

I think someone needs to get more school work to occupy his time.

lol

Archived