JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

This is the worst looking post from the whole Arsis train so far, seemed like you thought he was already lynched and was going to flip scum. I can see the possibility of an Arsis/AVM team. 

These also seem awkward. You only vote Arsis after being called out for it, then quickly unvote on the character claim, then you think he's mod killed, then oops my b. 

You ask if anyone else is from the OT, then jumps back on Arsis when there was no real movement over the weekend. Asks the person he's voting for for thoughts on me and Crusher and now Crusher and I are scummy. I haven't looked at Crusher yet, so I don't have a well formed opinion there. I'll be doing that shortly. Not liking that you haven't given any actual reasons why you think I'm scummy and you are only really focusing on who is in the spotlight or if you are directly asked questions. You are mostly reacting and not actually being proactive. 

Good explanation.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsis, AVM...... possibly 80 is the third.

Verbal is useless.

Rand is being difficult but I think he's leading with a townie narrative. 

Crusher has won me over with cheap flattery. Hope he doesn't go breaking my heart.

Leelou seems to be trying so far. Her early defense on Verbal is not really a tell. I think I'm gonna keep her.

Haven't seen anything from JiF that bothers me. 

Mixed feelings about JC.

null on Smash and BG since they've hardly posted.

Truth.

You'll never convince Elle.

We like to watch the world burn.

I have a good vibe on you because you stated why you think Im scum and voted me.  Your wrong but making a case and voting..  AVM on the other hand is calling Leelou and I scum but seems is still voting Arisis.  At least I think he is.  Cant find a damn post count.  But last time I looked I think he still was.

OK fine he voted Leelou. I feel 8.6% better about him.  Need some vote counts.  Still havent found one.

AVM is a charter member of the League of Chaos.  I have an aversion to the idea of him being scum.  That could be influencing things right now.

My hope is that only the DMers are scum so we can have more fun killing them.

OMG Smash has 3 posts.  And I thought I was bad....

No idea.

I love every damn one of you.

Wait, am I still playing the part of the Ape? I mean FOS all this

Truth.

Crusher is the only unlynchable I've ever seen at JN.

We're you on hiatus when Dan set out on a mission to get lynched day 1 and people just wouldn't do it? She eventually did, but it was great to watch. One of my favorite all time performances, behind Hess as Jaws.

Life is a constant snuggle.

Be careful, 80 is a recovering hugaholic.

Nyn is town. Don't think think you would offer up the point you first brought up regarding which trilogy people were from if scum. Still haven't played much with you and only played a little bit of a game where you were scum, I think? But that's where I'd lean right now.

Nyn lies well.  I mean really.

Lol dat OMGUS

^Spoiled by DM

^This is town.

^This is town.

Wow, its not like I've been inactive lol. </3

With AVM on this one, do you need to be spoonfed, that's not that hard to reason out?

I feel like your Batman abilities just momentarily vanished.

Original > new every single day of every single year.

AVM vs. Leelou and Crusher doesn't have too many people taking sides, which makes me think its town v town and mafia are sitting aside and watching the fireworks burn or light up or whatever they do.

So that being said, I'm looking more at the people egging one side on without directly supporting the other, so pretty much,

vote 80

^^^scum^^^

We're you on hiatus when Dan set out on a mission to get lynched day 1 and people just wouldn't do it? She eventually did, but it was great to watch. One of my favorite all time performances, behind Hess as Jaws.

Be careful, 80 is a recovering hugaholic.

Yes.  I haven't played with Dan X in like forever...yes she probably rivals Crusher...but between the two my money goes with the big fella.

Archived