JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not buying it, personally. Added to what was already mentioned he seems to be awfully attentive while claiming that he doesn't give a ****. Going from an inactiveness claim to butthurt, to troll.

I'm sure Halli provided legit fake claims if she's allowing character claims. And a Watcher could be either town or scum aligned. So all in all..... eh.

Out of curiosity, in past Star Wars games.... did the mods mix and match between the old and new movies or did they generally focus on one or the other?

Solid question.

I'm fairly certain it's been almost all ep 4-6. Last time BG did have both Fetts as an SK team, though.

But doubt that Leia's a fake claim, Ill believe Arsis for now

You've been giving a solid defense for Arsis and basically kept just asking for him to be replaced. Still not getting a good feeling from you. Not sure if I trust Arsis's claim since I know I'm from the new series and he claimed watcher, which is both a town and scum role. Typically more scum imo. 

You've been giving a solid defense for Arsis and basically kept just asking for him to be replaced. Still not getting a good feeling from you. Not sure if I trust Arsis's claim since I know I'm from the new series and he claimed watcher, which is both a town and scum role. Typically more scum imo.

What new movies? There are only three!

Anyone else besides me from the real movies?

So you're going to ignore his entire play up until now and focus on a character claim?  Solid.

Nah, already was leaning town before.

I only asked for replacement before JC told me that was stupid.  And I don't think Arsis is scum.  Whiny bitch, yes, a$$hole, yes, but scum, probably not.

However, is there anyone from the old movies besides Arsis?

Archived