JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 players.... 1:4 ratio, prolly 3 scummies.

I don't see both of Arsis' scummates jumping openly to defend him. I think Rand is maybe feeling his way around. AVM seems more fishy out of the pair. I'm also not sure how I feel about JC lecturing Arsis and voting him... but then backtracking and putting his vote on Rand. Also, I've never played with JC here... only on DM... and I have to say I've never seen him this chatty before. But eh, might be the different site setting and all so unsure about that one bit.

Rand, Arsis might not be lying about not loving this tacit and that's fine. As you recall in previous games people didn't like me checking out the online list either (not that it stopped me). But the way he's been milking it to fend me off reeks.

12 players.... 1:4 ratio, prolly 3 scummies.

I don't see both of Arsis' scummates jumping openly to defend him. I think Rand is maybe feeling his way around. AVM seems more fishy out of the pair. I'm also not sure how I feel about JC lecturing Arsis and voting him... but then backtracking and putting his vote on Rand. Also, I've never played with JC here... only on DM... and I have to say I've never seen him this chatty before. But eh, might be the different site setting and all so unsure about that one bit.

Rand, Arsis might not be lying about not loving this tacit and that's fine. As you recall in previous games people didn't like me checking out the online list either (not that it stopped me). But the way he's been milking it to fend me off reeks.

Yeah I see what you're saying.  But I'm thinking he's not milking it, he's just that whiny.  What you're saying is possible too, but why would he quit after doing that, he doesn't gain anything?  If he was just joking about the quit though, that's definitely a better reason to looking more his way.  This is not encouraging him to quit though, if he's town, I'd much rather him stay and keep playing and take the heat.

He's not quitting. He had no intention to quit which is why he never PMed Hallia to get subbed out. He needed an excuse to go inactive and hopefully coast through the game, which he whipped out of thin air when he started getting attention. And he found the perfect mark. This game has been sitting forever till it filled up. Do you honestly think anyone is gonna show up to sub in for him?  Even if someone does, it won't change my mind about this slot. 

What does he have to gain from this? How about everything? Creating the illusion of inactiveness coupled with a rant about how his privacy was violated and AtE-ing all over the thread? He's trying too hard.

I won't pretend like I know Arsis well. Only tidbits from playing with him shortly in one game and reading up on a game or two I wasn't in. But he never struck me as a whiny. So no, I'm not buying what he's selling.

but why would he quit after doing that, he doesn't gain anything?  If he was just joking about the quit though, that's definitely a better reason to looking more his way. 

So what is your big plan? Should we sit and wait to see if he really follows through on subbing out or not?

If you weren't in DPR's game, you might wanna give it a look see and check where town got by giving Ape a free pass after he said he was quitting. Because, gosh darn it, what would he ever gain from that?  :tongue:

So what is your big plan? Should we sit and wait to see if he really follows through on subbing out or not?

If you weren't in DPR's game, you might wanna give it a look see and check where town got by giving Ape a free pass after he said he was quitting. Because, gosh darn it, what would he ever gain from that?  :tongue:

Well I mean, we'll probably get confirmation fairly soon.

So who would you say merits a look at then? Just curious.

Leelou, wasn't just a random vote, I know she doesn't want Verb dead, but she played on that a lot imo.  But I haven't played with Leelou and Verb in a long time/ever, so I don't know.  

I agree with you on JC's get Arsis, wait let me switch to Rand really quick, kind of weird, don't know why.  Crusher and JiF are in alignment, seems town to me.

Did you guys find a sub for me yet? It'd be a terrible for my bitch ass to get the princess modkilled in a star wars game.

Gee.... I wonder why he's not asking Halli via PM as opposed to asking here..... mmmmm....

Leelou, wasn't just a random vote, I know she doesn't want Verb dead, but she played on that a lot imo.  But I haven't played with Leelou and Verb in a long time/ever, so I don't know.  

I agree with you on JC's get Arsis, wait let me switch to Rand really quick, kind of weird, don't know why.  Crusher and JiF are in alignment, seems town to me.

Cause you actually encouraged him to quit...that BS needs to stay at DM...we have a much smaller community here without available replacements.

I can move to Arsis or stay on Rand.  Want to see either lynched today.

Official Vote Count:

Verb(1): Arsis
Rand(1): AVM
80(2): Verb, BG
Arsis(5): Nyn, Crusher, JiF, Leelou, JC
Leelou(1): Rand

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch 

Princess Leia - Town Watcher.

Is that too much of a quote? I don't want to be modkilled

Don't mistake early disinterest for being scum.... I just don't care about what happens in this game. God doesn't want me to be a competitive powerlifter for some reason. It's not my fault for sh*tty form I'm perfect it's my spine genetics that are messed up.

I honestly thought I had read he was L2 before those 4 or so votes...that's what I meant by pile on -- as in they were useless. Disregard.

unvote vote Arsis

Wagon analysis are kinda hard to do without a flip first. Did you make this comment under the assumption of him being scum or town?

See above.

Sounds like AVM has might have little more info then the rest of us.  Nice catch Yummy bunny.

No, but I'm pretty sure you do.

Seems like prep work for later. He openly says he thinks Arsis is being defensive and yet he doesn't put his vote there.... but he does take the time to throw a bit of dirt at the last couple of people who voted him.

Again, see above,

So...Rand and AVM scum? I can go back to voting Rand.

And I'm almost positive this one is.

Archived