JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

Cuz I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

Lol OK, ^ kinda seems town to me, plus its not like you claimed your role, so its not that bad.

I'd be willing to call out who I'm watching and see if we have a tracker to verify. Probably not, I've been playing a lot of role crazy games. Could be this one has them as well.

If there is a tracker, you probably know better, but please do not claim so that we can verify one person.  On top of that, not believing that you are a watcher isn't why people think your scum.  This actually makes me more wary, because scum would be delighted to confirm the aspects of their role that could fit as town.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol OK, ^ kinda seems town to me, plus its not like you claimed your role, so its not that bad.

If there is a tracker, you probably know better, but please do not claim so that we can verify one person. On top of that, not believing that you are a watcher isn't why people think your scum. This actually makes me more wary, because scum would be delighted to confirm the aspects of their role that could fit as town.

I'm trying to bring the avengers game town working together over here but you're right. I'm just trying to stay alive now.

I didn't ask them to claim. Just confirm that I watch who I said I would.

Help me out here Rand. What do you suggest I do? Nyn hates me. Would flowers help?

Stop being a bitch.  Then she may like you more.  Also, start scumhunting as well instead of focusing on keeping yourself alive.  That's a good start as well.  And then, just to make sure, stop being a bitch again.  :-D

Seriously though, do the scumhunting part.

Rand, go back to before Arsis had a cow. Now look if what he said is compatible with the amount of attention he's been giving THIS game since. It doesn't.

He made a point of dragging all of the subbing out crap on the thread. If he genuinely was swamped and needed out, despite how people feel about subbing out on this site, then he would have just PMed Halli.... but the way he's been making a spectacle about it is self evident. And the blocking me part, while funny as ****, made zero sense.

I'm totally fine with a difference of opinion but all Arsis has been proving is that he's been BSing all of us thus far and dicking around. If he was genuine about his opinion he could have said it once, explained himself and we would have moved on. He chose to make a huge scene and now he's using the a$$hole card? That wasn't him being an a$$hole. An a$$hole would tell me to **** off not adopt a butthurt attitude and make it knows that he blocked me.

I get a feeling I caught him off guard because he didn't expect someone to actually know if what he was saying was true. So he latched on to the first thing he could. And it backfired. Now he's doing damage control by reverting to  'how can I make Nyn like me' jokes.

I don't want to play this game. I just feel bad because I threw a sh*t fit so I'm trying to participate.

I have the free time to do it. I get paid to pretty much do nothing. I'm at work right now. It's just hard when Rand is in three games with me and I have to track what he is in each game.

That said if nyn trying to force a speedlynch on me isn't a scum tactic. jc and avm are the most suspicious votes on/off me so far.

I'm null on a lot of people. Crusher, jif, 80, verb everyone else are all pretty null to me.

Leelou, Rand, nyn are town leans for me.

There is no one for me to sub out with yo address that point. It wouldn't really matter where I posted it. I was in contact with hallia about it though. I let her know that I was abandoning jn as a whole because of the football board getting to me.. This has nothing to do with the game. Don't make any reads about me based on this post. I'm just saying that the subbing out thing has nothing to do with anything.

After this game if stoicsentry and T0mShane are still posters on this site I'm not bringing my traffic here. That's a fact. I just said I would play so after my meltdown last night. I'm making a go of it because I try not to be a complete a$$hole.

Official Vote Count:

Verb(1): Arsis
Rand(1): AVM
80(2): Verb, BG
Arsis(4): Nyn, JiF, Leelou, JC
Leelou(1): Rand

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET:  Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch 

:( I'm sorry you're not having fun though, Arsy :(

Lol I'm town in all of them, that's a good assumption. :P

Its easier for me, because you have different avis lol

Also is a$$hole automatically censored?  Just curious.

Arsis is the most emo player we've ever seen.

Hehe, you're lucky, we have a few at DM. :P

Official Vote Count:

Verb(1): Arsis

Rand(1): AVM

80(2): Verb, BG

Arsis(4): Nyn, JiF, Leelou, JC

Leelou(1): Rand

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET: Wednesday, August 27th at 7pm PST.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

:( I'm sorry you're not having fun though, Arsy :(

I appreciate it. I'm doing good now. I just had a bad day yesterday and I just let something stupid get to me.

Honeycakes, I'm not the one who's using activity as a scum tell. YOU brought it up and said you weren't going to be around because you were swamped with four other games. All I did was show that wasn't true. You don't see me chasing around the people with the lowest post count in this game, are you? If anything I've been going after the player that is neck and neck with me activity wise. So your entire premise is bogus.

There is no one for me to sub out with yo address that point. It wouldn't really matter where I posted it.

Actually, it matters a lot where you post it. It's AtE. You're trying to project an image of a disinterested player who is way too busy and wants out... when all you've been doing is proving just the opposite.

Honeycakes, I'm not the one who's using activity as a scum tell. YOU brought it up and said you weren't going to be around because you were swamped with four other games. All I did was show that wasn't true. You don't see me chasing around the people with the lowest post count in this game, are you? If anything I've been going after the player that is neck and neck with me activity wise. So your entire premise is bogus.

I said I didn't want to have four games going this being the fourth because of my activity level being so high in each game makes it hard to keep up. Me having a high activity level is normal and not the point I was trying to make about this being my fourth game.

Anyway I'm here now.... Lynch me or not I'm playing because I said I would.

Do we have a cc for the slave bikini I'm wearing right now?

Arsis is the most emo player we've ever seen.

Does this factor in fake emo?

Because I'm sorry, Arsis' emo is nice and all...but the Chilean Thundercat had the greatest fake emo...OF ALL TIME.

/Kanye'd

I've seen too much contradictions, fibs and AtE coming from Arsis' direction to be able to change my stance about him. I find it extremely hard to believe he won't flip scum. And if by some small chance he doesn't, I think it still gives us a lot of information to work with.

I've seen too much contradictions, fibs and AtE coming from Arsis' direction to be able to change my stance about him. I find it extremely hard to believe he won't flip scum. And if by some small chance he doesn't, I think it still gives us a lot of information to work with.

I know I'm the best looking and most muscular dude on here but really. I'm shy so all this attention is making me blush. Lmao ;)

Is princess leia likely to be scum? Look at people who piled on and off quickly with no reason and you'll find scum.

You're doing exactly what you did yesterday btw. You bring up the topic of your activity, but when it's used against you its suddenly not valid. Then you use your character claim to try to prove that you're town, but when I muse over it, you claim that theorising over characters has no actual substance.

lol

Archived