Hall of Fame wide receiver Cris Carter rips Jets players to their faces during visit

Ken Schroy

Where was this speech in 2011,2012, 2013???? Why wait 4 F***ING years to give this speech? I swear I will be PIS**d if they go on a tear and finish 8-8 again. Tht owuld accomplish NOTHING....bad draft pick, probably keep Rex and Idzik and we would have done nothing to improve the team.

This team needs a new QB

A new GM

A New HC

New Secondary

A better WR corp.

Blow this team up.

LL

POTWN...this is the perfect post, simple, terse, and exactly right in it''s assessment of the problems now and going forward

POTWN...this is the perfect post, simple, terse, and exactly right in it''s assessment of the problems now and going forward

Thanks. I am just so fed up with the thinking that this season is salvageable. Its over. We are again mired in a losing season and if there are any more references to Rex saving his job I will blow my top. I like Rex, he seems like a salt of the Earth jolly guy and hell, if I was in a Bar fight he would be the guy I'd want on my side but let's face it...as a HC he has not evolved at all. The issues that plagued this team in 2009 stil plague this team today, penaties, time management and lack of turnovers. Its time for a regime change.  

Thanks. I am just so fed up with the thinking that this season is salvageable. Its over. We are again mired in a losing season and if there are any more references to Rex saving his job I will blow my top. I like Rex, he seems like a salt of the Earth jolly guy and hell, if I was in a Bar fight he would be the guy I'd want on my side but let's face it...as a HC he has not evolved at all. The issues that plagued this team in 2009 stil plague this team today, penaties, time management and lack of turnovers. Its time for a regime change.  

It really smacks of Woody just not wanting to accept any of Rex' flaws.  That's why we're neck deep in this sh1t hole.

It really smacks of Woody just not wanting to accept any of Rex' flaws.  That's why we're neck deep in this sh1t hole.

Yeah, the man-crush/bromance between Rex and Woody is killing this team. Time to split them up and tear down this regime. I would also get rid of the scouting management as they have been batting under the mendoza line....(baseball reference meaning batting less than .200)...

LL

Parents are retiring to the area. They bought the house down there way ahead of time for everyone to start enjoying.

maybe you and the wife can come up and check out a gig some night this season, or...if you need any ideas on places to go, where to be able to see the alligators in the wild right west of town in Delray-let me know

Archived