Suck for the Duck? Game on ABC @8

Better2bgreenthanblue

agreed.  did you see the stiff arm on the 1st TD run ?  amazing awareness and natural strength.

I don't want to get too excited, OS might just suck, but he has all the basic tools.

footwork

looking off safeties

arm strength

accuracy

crisp command of offense

poise

decision making

I didn't like him earlier, I thought he ran too much and was skinny and would get hurt in the NFL

now I am very intrigued and would love to see him in the national title game

If he goes to the Nat'l title game and lights it up he's going number 1 ... The question is will we be smart enough to move up the few spots to get him ?

Right now I would be willing to bet Both Rex and Idzik know they are gone so why would they tank the rest of the season knowing another GM and HC would step in and get the first pick ?

If Rex and Idziks jobs were solid with no chance to get canned I could see them tanking the season but Rex is coaching now for his NFL life as a HC every win counts for him. It could mean the difference between a HC gig or a DC gig. Idzik IMHO will never ever get a GM spot again he will be a cap guy for some GM or possibly go back to Seattle and settle into an admin spot there

That's the thing with these PAC 12 QB's...they play zero defense out there. Constant clean pockets and wide open WR'S. We have no idea how he can play in a muddied pocket or after taking a shot. Can he throw guys open? Certainly a risky player.

Stays in shotgun, ugh. Whatever, again I hope he works out if he's the pick. I just don't see it. 

agreed

That's why I want to see him in the title game, lets see him handle pressure and a good team

If he goes to the Nat'l title game and lights it up he's going number 1 ... The question is will we be smart enough to move up the few spots to get him ?

Right now I would be willing to bet Both Rex and Idzik know they are gone so why would they tank the rest of the season knowing another GM and HC would step in and get the first pick ?

If Rex and Idziks jobs were solid with no chance to get canned I could see them tanking the season but Rex is coaching now for his NFL life as a HC every win counts for him. It could mean the difference between a HC gig or a DC gig. Idzik IMHO will never ever get a GM spot again he will be a cap guy for some GM or possibly go back to Seattle and settle into an admin spot there

good points.  the jets can't try to suck, it would cause a ticket refund uproar, they just have to let the suck flow, lol

the jets need this coming draft to be  a statement draft, look at the fan base, we are disgusted, planes overhead, billboards, utter disgust.  If woody screws this up the effect will be long lasting.  We are headed towrds the kotite hess years, no wait, we are already there. Ive been a fan for 44 years. I will never give up on the Jets win or lose.  But they aint making it easy.  

BTW Nick Toon (als son) scored a TD today. 

Archived