Where does The 2014 season rank for you?

David Harris

This was actually the least interesting season we've ever had IMO. the Kotite years were awful and hopeless but we had some fun players and some fun games-had some quality young guys to root for like Keyshawn, Glenn, Chrebet. The futility of the 2014 Jets grants no sense of hope for the future. It was just so disinteresting and the future doesn't look very bright. The team currently has a handful of decent big uglies and nothing anywhere else. It wasn't fun to watch.

I'm happy to end 2014 this week- start fresh, get a new philosophy in the building.

This has been the least enjoyable season in my time as a fan, which does include the 1-15 Kotite debacle.  

Monday can't get here quick enough.  I've tired of the nonsense that the people currently within the Jets organization, be it the players, coaches, executives, whoever, decide that they have to put us fans through.  I can't remember a 3-13 team talking as much as this organization does and it's become tiresome.  They should be more like the Bucs and Jaguars.  Be quiet, do your job, continue losing, and finish out the year without thumping your chest because you're on the "best 3-12 team ever".  

Hopefully Ron Wolf and Charley Casserly bring some adults in to run this show.  The circus needs to leave town.

This was actually the least interesting season we've ever had IMO. the Kotite years were awful and hopeless but we had some fun players and some fun games-had some quality young guys to root for like Keyshawn, Glenn, Chrebet. The futility of the 2014 Jets grants no sense of hope for the future. It was just so disinteresting and the future doesn't look very bright. The team currently has a handful of decent big uglies and nothing anywhere else. It wasn't fun to watch.

I'm happy to end 2014 this week- start fresh, get a new philosophy in the building.

Somewhere between Jenny Craig as a person and rice cakes. 

Never thought I l would say this but it's been worse than 2012. At least for that season, we were coming off an epic implosion and were facing even more morale problems. We had a probably one of the worst skill position sets of all time (Sanchez, Greene, Hill, Holmes) and made an extremely questionable hire with Tony Sparano. Our defense was still being suffocated with huge contracts for marginal players (Scott). 

I was so optimistic about this year. I thought Rex had proved his worth by dragging one of the worst football Rosters of all time to an 8-8 record. Geno seemed to be maturing and the running game seemed set with a fantastic runner and his trusty, dynamic back up (Powell). Decker came in, Amaro was drafted, and I thought for sure that Geno would be able to replicate his chemistry with David Nelson. Combining that with another year of Milliner's maturation, along with our hosses on the front line, I was pragmatically predicting a 9-7 record at worse. I've never seen a decent (and yes, I truly believe that we are okay talent wise) team find so many ways to lose.

I don't know how it happened, but 2013 was definitely an aberration. I've never seen a team with such lackluster talent and mediocre coaching find a way to get to 8-8. I thought at the time that Rex deserved to be Coach of the Year.

Archived