Gordon for Harvin (not an outright trade)

Gastineau Lives

A) No sh*t. We'd be absolute f*cking morons to not make that trade.

2) (I am aware B comes after A, but I don't want to post a stupid sunglasses wearing emoticon) There is no way in hell the Browns deal Gordon because he's a malcontent and replace him with an older, less talented malcontent.

We would have to trade a pick for Gordon. I'm down with a 5th round pick for Gordon the guy has been one of the best Wrs in the nfl with scrubs throwing to him

Cowboys are prioritizing Dez. If they ran Murray into the ground like that with the intention of giving him a long term deal they're insane. Plus the nice part about having that line is they can block for anybody. We used to have one of those.

Anyone can run behind that Dallas OL and get 1,000 yards. Lynch is going to be available can you imagine him running with that OL?!

We would have to trade a pick for Gordon. I'm down with a 5th round pick for Gordon the guy has been one of the best Wrs in the nfl with scrubs throwing to him

Well then he'll fit right in here.

Want NO part of him though.  Immature is one thing, this guy sounds like a disaster in the making. 

Well then he'll fit right in here.

Want NO part of him though.  Immature is one thing, this guy sounds like a disaster in the making.

He smokes pot. Granted that's not a good thing you guys are acting like he's worse than Ray Rice. For a late round I don't see the fuss is about maybe we need more Tim tebows and Boar Hunters

Josh Gordon and Dez Bryant 2 best WRs in the NFL draft Melvin Gordon at 6 acquire Gordon that gives you a high powered offense WRs Decker Gordon Harvin Kerley

You can't draft a running back at 6. You can't draft a Guard at 6. What we need to do is find the next Gholston or draft another D-lineman.

He smokes pot. Granted that's not a good thing you guys are acting like he's worse than Ray Rice. For a late round I don't see the fuss is about maybe we need more Tim tebows and Boar Hunters

I personally couldn't care less if he smoked 3 bowls a day and 4 on Sunday.  But 3 failed drug tests in college and two more in the NFL, plus missing meetings because he was out too late partying weeks after getting back from a 10-week suspension?  Want to take a flyer on a 6th or 7th, I'm game.  But I wouldn't expect him to last a full season.  He's shown he just isn't learning. 

Josh Gordon and Dez Bryant 2 best WRs in the NFL draft Melvin Gordon at 6 acquire Gordon that gives you a high powered offense WRs Decker Gordon Harvin Kerley 

Umm...you usually don't go this hyperbolic.

Calvin Johnson doesn't make your top two?  Josh Gordon isn't even top 10 right now.  He could get back there if he could stay out of trouble and played on a team with an actual QB but in the five games he played he was nearly invisible.  Very high-risk right now.

This guy clearly hasn't learned and has shown poor judgment at virtually every turn during his relatively short career.  No thanks.

It's one thing to bring in a few guys who aren't exactly choirboys when they only have one or maybe two run-ins with the league disciplinary process.  I'm not under the delusion that you can field a competitive team without a couple of these types, but you can't have one that's shown the stupidity that Gordon has during his career.  Having to serve a 10-game suspension (that he was lucky he got considering it was and should have remained a full season) and then getting yourself suspended for the final game because you and the immature rookie QB went out too late partying.  That's just stupid and Woody and the new GM should keep that nonsense as far away from the Jets as possible.

Now, I'd be more than happy to trade Percy Harvin to the Browns.  

Umm...you usually don't go this hyperbolic.

Calvin Johnson doesn't make your top two?  Josh Gordon isn't even top 10 right now.  He could get back there if he could stay out of trouble and played on a team with an actual QB but in the five games he played he was nearly invisible.  Very high-risk right now.

Have you watched a Cowboys game this season Dez Bryant is a beast Josh Gordon is also also a beast no disrespect to Calvin Johnson but he might be on the decline and isn't available anyway Bryant is a free agent and Gordon is in the dog house. 

There were rumors that the only reason he got suspended was to prevent him from reaching a year early. He's now technically signed for a very cheap contract for two years, raising his trade value.

I don't mind taking a shot on him, but only with a mid round pick. His risks off the field suspension wise are too risky to rely on him too much.

However, contrary to the initial post, I want Gordon WITH Harvin. If you move on from Harvin, now you are tied to Gordon, and if he screws up, then either you turn a blind eye or he gets suspended leaving you with Decker and a prayer. The salary for Gordon is cheap enough now that his addition won't be that bad to the salary cap. The two years also means that you can keep all three together until next year. If Harvin and Gordon are doing well, then it's a good problem to have. If one of them is bad, you move on. If both are bad, you can still move on with little penalty.

Have you watched a Cowboys game this season Dez Bryant is a beast Josh Gordon is also also a beast no disrespect to Calvin Johnson but he might be on the decline and isn't available anyway Bryant is a free agent and Gordon is in the dog house. 

You are on crack if you think Jerry lets Dez Bryant hit free agency.

You want to saddle a new HC with a player issue right away, I don't get it.  Rex for all his good qualities as a man that made his players want to play hard for him, suffered as a head coach IMO due to not holding players accountable.  Don't you think the new guy has enough on his plate already?  You got the money and the premium pick if a guy is there get him and have him for 5 years along with Decker and Kerley and if Harvin stays- the team is beyond being all set.  

Archived