• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so far you'd say he is:

[ ] behaving like he does as scum

[ ] not behaving like he does as scum

[x] reeking of patchouli

Check two

To soon to tell.  You have to get used to the rythym of our games.  We have a lot of spam and ball breaking then we all start focusing and producing content.  It takes getting used to but a lot of fun and challenging once you get used to it.  

This is an older crowd playing.  Pretty much 21 and up.  We play more for social and lulz than trying to be Mafia gods.  Though most of us will tell you they are.  

The more outraged you become the less believable it is. Talk about all the players instead of ranting about one.

Besides, all you have to do is wreck scum to earn your batman crown, yes?

You're the one the keeps poking the bat.

Ah, one of the "you can't catch scum on D1 folks." Boring. Where's your confidence? Your desire to smash the other team?

Please show me where I said that?  I've been on absolute fire lately nailing scum in consecutive games on D1 and D2 with ease. I'm Batman.  

In this game, I'm scum hunting.  You're town hunting and creating fake narratives. Why?

Also, while I'm on the Tom is scum tip...anyone notice that he's not actually defending at all??? Just focusing on the fact that I'm annoyed by him.

But its cool.  Dont kill scum because he's new.  Lets just lynch someone else and hope they're scum. 

Also, while I'm on the Tom is scum tip...anyone notice that he's not actually defending at all??? Just focusing on the fact that I'm annoyed by him.

But its cool.  Dont kill scum because he's new.  Lets just lynch someone else and hope they're scum. 

stop drafting off my scum reads twink

But its cool. Dont kill scum because he's new. Lets just lynch someone else and hope they're scum.

Now who is creating false narratives, eh?

I already told you point blank that the scum tells you've created and ascribed to me are in fact my usual town play.

I don't know how to convince you of that other than showing you old games of mine. Will you read one with an open mind?

You said something stupid and not worth responding to.

I'm town! And I'm just supposed to take you at face value?

GFY you're terrible at this.

This isn't true -- I offered to show you recent games, you ignored me.

Which of your scumbros did I correctly identify to make you so upset?

^^^^ not scum hunting

It's cool though. He's new and a self proclaimed expert.

Just lynch me. This is stupid.

This is hard to believe given you've been tunneling a townie for an unreasonably long amount of time for unreasonably thin reasons. I've tried talking it out with you, but you appear to be stuck.

^^^^ not scum hunting

Mother****er you are the one that kept derailing the thread.

Do you want me to quote the number of times you were being an angry a$$hole and Tom ignored it and tried to turn the subject back to the game?

Did it ever occur to you that it could've been a gambit? We've seen several scum players do that same thing here. In fact, there is a faction of people here, myself included, who would rather lose trying to win big then win conservatively

Win spectacularly or die trying.

~Doggin, circa 2008

Archived