Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

Did you actually read through the thread? 

Yep I did and I don't think Lily is forcing anything JMO. Arsis is always a wild card I'm not sure any of us have him figured out yet certainly not on day one.

So you threw out a few ideas that seem very forced IMO and then follow it with a lot of small talk rather than pushing your case further....

So yeah I see you as the one subtlely directing things not Lily

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He never does.  All he ever does is skim. He skimmed the first 3 pages.  

Between him accepting me saying that I'm bullet proof and his multi-qouting case on you when we know for a fact he puts zero value into D1...someone is trying much harder than usual on D1 to appear town.

I read and follow a hell of a lot better than you do batdick ... I catch you skimming constantly .... I also don't read much into the first few pages on day one unless I see a sign and Leelou provided that sign. No matter what game we play you call me scum you could be using that as a bluff or you could just be a skirt wearing fool, either way it has no bearing on what I see with Leelou I think she's scum

Usually you seem a bit confused and don't have reads until later in the game.  Changing up play style?

Trying to be more involved early on. I can see it's working well for me. /sarcasm

Well since your asking I have nothing on Lily or Arsis .... And apparently neither do you :)

I've seen you do this in previous games and its a scum tell I've nailed you on before. Trying to direct others on lily/arsis with no real reason then talk Scallops. I like Scallops but I don't like scummy Leelou

Unvote JIF

Vote Leelou

Wait, so when Leelou mentions scallops it means she's scum?!  Holy **** why didn't you mention this before?  Easiest scumhunting ever!!!!!!

If I had a gun, I'd shoot you in the ******* face for that dumbass post.

Yep I did and I don't think Lily is forcing anything JMO. Arsis is always a wild card I'm not sure any of us have him figured out yet certainly not on day one.

So you threw out a few ideas that seem very forced IMO and then follow it with a lot of small talk rather than pushing your case further....

So yeah I see you as the one subtlely directing things not Lily

So we have different opinions on Lily. I find her posts on the scummy side and you do not. While reading the thread, did you notice that I wasn't the one that started the small talk? No one was really around playing, so we chatted a bit. You were even part of the small talk. I wanted to get back into playing now that I'm home and the weekend is looming. 

Wait, so when Leelou mentions scallops it means she's scum?!  Holy **** why didn't you mention this before?  Easiest scumhunting ever!!!!!!

RL chuckle. That or pain pills are starting to kick in. 

Obviously the scallop comment was a joke you buffoon....

All Im saying is I have seen Leelou post like this before early on and she turned out to be scum .... It was my case against her then and its my case against her now .... I have no problem listening to what she has to say about that and at least Im getting people to focus on the game a bit more ...What exactly are you doing >?

All Im saying is I have seen Leelou post like this before early on and she turned out to be scum .... It was my case against her then and its my case against her now .... I have no problem listening to what she has to say about that and at least Im getting people to focus on the game a bit more ...What exactly are you doing >?

So literally the only player right now that isn't engaging in small talk and therefore is confirmed town, is Arsis? Lol

Oh and those of you saying OMFG Smash is active early ...where the hell have you been for the last 5 games ???

You're not active in my book. You showed up at happy hour on a Friday, Called Leelou a lush, and tried to spin it as activity. You kinda smell

So literally the only player right now that isn't engaging in small talk and therefore is confirmed town, is Arsis? Lol

Last time I called Verbal out super early day 1 people yelled at me but I ended up being right.

Last time I called Verbal out super early day 1 people yelled at me but I ended up being right.

Last time I called you out early day 1 and you called me a stalker, ran off crying and I ended up being right. 

Hmm, let's see.  I'm active in the thread, I'm placing suspicion on both Lily and Arsis for sh*tty reasons to suspect me in the first place (which I explained on more than one occasion), and now I'm interacting with some dipsh*t that thinks scallops are suspicious.

Any other questions?

what is this world coming too :)

*to

;-)

You want a cookie?  You were right once, and people should listen to you going forward.  Good luck with that strategy.

Hmm, let's see.  I'm active in the thread, I'm placing suspicion on both Lily and Arsis for sh*tty reasons to suspect me in the first place (which I explained on more than one occasion), and now I'm interacting with some dipsh*t that thinks scallops are suspicious.

Any other questions?

*to

;-)

You want a Scallop?  You were right once, and people should listen to you going forward.  Good luck with that strategy.

fixed

Stop pushing buttons Verbal ...Its obvious the Scallop comment was a joke

Hmm, let's see. I'm active in the thread, I'm placing suspicion on both Lily and Arsis for sh*tty reasons to suspect me in the first place (which I explained on more than one occasion), and now I'm interacting with some dipsh*t that thinks scallops are suspicious.

Any other questions?

*to

;-)

You want a cookie? You were right once, and people should listen to you going forward. Good luck with that strategy.

Last ten games I've played the person I called out super early was scum at least 7 times. Ask nyn she's been in dt's saying "how does he know so early"

One thing Gerbal and Leelou have going for them is I don't think they would blatently team up like they are doing if they were scum.

yeah that was ^ a typo but I like it and Im going with it

OMG, my boy is not a GERBAL! What are furry creatures now scum too? Bad enough you took away scallops. 

Last ten games I've played the person I called out super early was scum at least 7 times. Ask nyn she's been in dt's saying "how does he know so early"

I might have said something to that effect in some game. I kinda talk a lot in DTs lol

Jif - I feel Batman is starting to come on strong *fans self* 
80 - Needs to post better music. Slight town lean. 
Crusher - Needs about 50 more sandwiches. Null to town
CTM - null, Ape not being here makes it a bit harder to read him this early. 
Lizzie - Is trying to keep cool by saying he's still Jack Nicholson from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but he's coming off as rational Jack Torrence prior to going to the hotel. Town lean
Arsis - Odd push on Verbal, then got an omgus feel towards his push on Crusher. 
AVM - null, not enough Joker yet. 
Verbal - smart ass townie. <3 him
Lily - felt like her posts have been forced, not liking the woe is me posted recently, scum lean
Nyn - She's pretty. 
Smash - thinks scallops are scum, what did they ever do to you?!? Seriously though, not liking his posts and he's coming off with a 2 day old scummy smell. 

I might have said something to that effect in some game. I kinda talk a lot in DTs lol

You're going to make me find the dts. I remember when I caught corey super early and verbal super early in your games. You were shocked that I was right so early in the game.

You're going to make me find the dts. I remember when I caught corey super early and verbal super early in your games. You were shocked that I was right so early in the game.

Are you talking about the buffy game?

Jif - I feel Batman is starting to come on strong *fans self*

80 - Needs to post better music. Slight town lean.

Crusher - Needs about 50 more sandwiches. Null to town

CTM - null, Ape not being here makes it a bit harder to read him this early.

Lizzie - Is trying to keep cool by saying he's still Jack Nicholson from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but he's coming off as rational Jack Torrence prior to going to the hotel. Town lean

Arsis - Odd push on Verbal, then got an omgus feel towards his push on Crusher.

AVM - null, not enough Joker yet.

Verbal - smart ass townie. <3 him

Lily - felt like her posts have been forced, not liking the woe is me posted recently, scum lean

Nyn - She's pretty.

Smash - thinks scallops are scum, what did they ever do to you?!? Seriously though, not liking his posts and he's coming off with a 2 day old scummy smell.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tarhalindur_Standard_Tells&redirect=no#Chainsaw_Defense

That's why I suspect Crusher. I don't think his suspicion of me was genuine. He's either scum or busting my chops.

Kinda hard to catch Verbal in one of my games. Pretty sure he hasn't played in any of them. He always had a half assed reason not to and then I ended up using him as an extra set of eyes to check the setup.

Kinda hard to catch Verbal in one of my games. Pretty sure he hasn't played in any of them. He always had a half assed reason not to and then I ended up using him as an extra set of eyes to check the setup.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/s4U7At8Su2nJs

Posts 16 and 32.

NynPerson was signed in when posted

10-30-2014

12:29 PM ET (US)

I can't believe how spot on Arsis is on Cory when he only played with him few times.

Archived