Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

True story"  Taking a large tarp off a boat in dry dock I fell into it between two boat hoist and was caught suspended about 5 feet in the air.  If no one was with me I would have never got out.  Face down both arms folded underneath me.  They would have found me next year dead and dried out barely 400 pounds anymore.

334fbcc2-0a44-4434-999e-d182ee027ba3-620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

334fbcc2-0a44-4434-999e-d182ee027ba3-620

It was inside but yeah.LOL  Some scary sh*t dude.  i was ten foot high when I fell and hit the tarp hard.  Thought I was heading to the floor of the barn and when I stopped my arms were under me and my face, including my nose and mouth in water from the hose we washed the tarp with.  Ended up with a couple bruised ribs and nasty rope burn on my calf.

It was inside but yeah.LOL Some scary sh*t dude. i was ten foot high when I fell and hit the tarp hard. Thought I was heading to the floor of the barn and when I stopped my arms were under me and my face, including my nose and mouth in water from the hose we washed the tarp with. Ended up with a couple bruised ribs and nasty rope burn on my calf.

You sound lucky to be alive dude

Legal Seafood lobster roll ftw

Just ate their across from the Verizon Center in ChinaTown. (Wash. DC)  We went to see the Wizards play and had dinner right across the street.  Place was beautiful but they tried to put an Asian flare on the food and failed.  None of what we got was very good.   Nothing at all.  

But if you don't get job 2, then you are out both jobs. 

I don't mind competing trains on both Lily and Arsis. Both have bad reasoning.

Good morning Crushlove.

How are you doing?

Nice. I'm meeting my sister in a few minutes, then we are going to go out shopping and grab some seafood for lunch. I love scallops.

Legal Seafood??? No no no - local place. Mmm

Mmm scallops.

Care to share your thoughts on Lily and Arsis? 

Well since your asking I have nothing on Lily or Arsis .... And apparently neither do you :)

I've seen you do this in previous games and its a scum tell I've nailed you on before. Trying to direct others on lily/arsis with no real reason then talk Scallops. I like Scallops but I don't like scummy Leelou

Unvote JIF

Vote Leelou

Well since your asking I have nothing on Lily or Arsis .... And apparently neither do you :)

I've seen you do this in previous games and its a scum tell I've nailed you on before. Trying to direct others on lily/arsis with no real reason then talk Scallops. I like Scallops but I don't like scummy Leelou

Unvote JIF

Vote Leelou

I gave reasons for Lily before I voted her. I've liked what Nyn and Verbal have said about Arsis and am getting the same feelings from him. So, nice try? 

Woo! Just had a shot of Jameson at work. 

unvote, vote Lily

Actually, it looks like Lily is playing get behind Arsis. Her posts feel so, so scummy. 

This one isn't that bad...

...but these look forced. I don't find Verb's voting that odd with 80. Looks like she is trying to lay seeds of doubt to see if anyone will latch on. 

Not sure what looks forced ....Drunk voting is unacceptable :P

Did you actually read through the thread? 

He never does.  All he ever does is skim. He skimmed the first 3 pages.  

Between him accepting me saying that I'm bullet proof and his multi-qouting case on you when we know for a fact he puts zero value into D1...someone is trying much harder than usual on D1 to appear town.

Archived