Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why verbal?

Because if Verbal is town and CTM is not.  Its a good thing to not have Verbal in the game.  CTM is afraid to commit seriously to anything at this point.  His content is terrible.  Tunneling on Crusher and now outdated policy vote on verbal.

The only person getting lynched today is Arsis.  Personally Im getting a null read on Arsis.  We have the choice of maybe hitting scum with an Arsis lynch and losing two after tonights night kill or letting it go to night and losing one.  

I have to leave for the office. 

vote unvote CTM

CTM should be today or tomorrows lynch period.  Or Lizzie is we just want to play bug zapper and remove a pest.

Votecount

Smash - Jif (1)

Jif -  80 (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Crusher - Lizzie (1)

CTM - Crusher (1)

Lizzie - AVM(1)

Verbal - Arsis, CTM (2)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily, Leelou (4)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: MONDAY, 7AM PST

Then why not Arsis?

I said, it's funny to blind lynch verbal and watch him have a hissy.. I have no read on Arsis but he thinks fat ass is suspect like I do so I'm less inclined to lynch him

Because if Verbal is town and CTM is not.  Its a good thing to not have Verbal in the game. 

Is this suggesting that I'd actually be intimidated by Verbal if I was scum.. That is more insulting then your vote tubberella

Don't worry guys I'm here.  In light of the deadline I find it odd that Crusher is trying to start last second lynches on players with no votes.  The proper move here is to take Arsis to L-2 since we're unlikely to get any other lynch today....

Unvote Vote Arsis

Votecount

Smash - Jif (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Crusher - Lizzie (1)

CTM - Crusher (1)

Lizzie - AVM(1)

Verbal - Arsis, CTM (2)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily, Leelou, 80 (5)

Don't worry guys I'm here.  In light of the deadline I find it odd that Crusher is trying to start last second lynches on players with no votes.  The proper move here is to take Arsis to L-2 since we're unlikely to get any other lynch today....

Unvote Vote Arsis

The proper move?  All that does is ensure two townie death rather than one if Arsis is town.  Nolder does not mod kill on no lynches.  Truth is not enough people here to lynch him anyhow.

Votecount

No Lynch - Crusher (1)

Smash - Jif (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Crusher - Lizzie (1)

Lizzie - AVM(1)

Verbal - Arsis (1)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily, Leelou, 80, CTM (6)

What information?  Everyone jumping on late to prevent no lynch.  nothing to learn from such a lynch.  I say no lynch is better.

unvote vote no lynch

No lynch is only good for scum.  Gets them to night without the town learning much of anything.  A lynch forces players to take sides.  You know this.  Why are you being obtuse?  Is it intentional?

No lynch is only good for scum.  Gets them to night without the town learning much of anything.  A lynch forces players to take sides.  You know this.  Why are you being obtuse?  Is it intentional?

I actually am really surprised at Crusher. Now I'm doubting my town read on him. 

So what Crusher did right there by defending Arsis at the deadline is make us want to know  Arsis' alignment tomorrow.  If he flips town we essentially burned 2 days for scum.  No bueno.

if arsis is scum, won't look good for fat salbert..

if arsis is scum, won't look good for fat salbert..

Nope.  And if they're both town it's all Crusher's fault town loses 2 town players. 

I get that I'm being all Johnny Come Lately here after being busy all weekend but better late than never?  Or something.

Nope.  And if they're both town it's all Crusher's fault town loses 2 town players. 

I get that I'm being all Johnny Come Lately here after being busy all weekend but better late than never?  Or something.

the thing that botehrs me was that is was completely unneccesary

it was deadline and going to no lynch, so why make a point to actually change vote when no impact.

Crusher is keen on seeming uber towny.. think crusher should be put on a spit with an apple in his mouth and be dinner tomorrow

Whatever dude.  You come in 4 minutes from deadline to take the low hanging fruit.  me thinks that gives me information on you. 

the thing that botehrs me was that is was completely unneccesary

it was deadline and going to no lynch, so why make a point to actually change vote when no impact.

Crusher is keen on seeming uber towny.. think crusher should be put on a spit with an apple in his mouth and be dinner tomorrow

You have done nothing but lick my balls this game.  tunneling.  No scum hunting no nothing.  Stayed on me then slithered over for a lynch with deadline as excuse.

Archived