Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

Hi guys, catching up.

On unrelated yay note, I just reached 10.5 months in my diet plan. Managed to lose 36.5 pounds so far. So I'm about half way to my weight goal ^_^

(also, my boobs are still the same size, so I don't have to fling myself out a window or anything)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave you reasons why I thought Crusher was town yesterday, I gave a reason for not liking Lily's posts. I gave a reads list yesterday, not the most serious, but it did have how I was feeling on players. I just gave one now with updated reads after the end of day and night.

those I'm going to list everyone and say generic / non committal things are as worthless as sending jif to the playboy mansion

also what about everyone else.. Where is all smashs content. jif's? Let's be honest this is all an excuse to place an inportant momentum/ bandwagon vote

Leelou - Your case on CTM pings. At the risk of looking like I am taking a defense of CTM, logically it makes no sense to vote him when he's provided more content than Smash or AVM. The content providers this game have really been me, Arsis, Nyn, Crusher & JiF. You've actually been pretty passive yourself.

With that said, I'd like to know his thoughts on Lily and Nyn & why they don't warrant his attention.

Leelou - Your case on CTM pings. At the risk of looking like I am taking a defense of CTM, logically it makes no sense to vote him when he's provided more content than Smash or AVM. The content providers this game have really been me, Arsis, Nyn, Crusher & JiF. You've actually been pretty passive yourself.

With that said, I'd like to know his thoughts on Lily and Nyn & why they don't warrant his attention.

AVM said that he would be less active in the sign up thread. I have him as a null read until he produces more. Smash is on my list of people I'd be willing to vote. 

Also, what real content has he provided? All he's done all game is say Crusher is scummy for defending people. That should then make you scum in his book for defending him. 

so I'm scummy cause I find crusher to be scummy? Any other reason?

Difference between finding someone scummy and spending an entire game tunneling up that persons crack.  No matter how big the crack is.  You voted me before you could possibly have any reason to and then proceeded to attach yourself to me like a disgusting hippie flea.

Yet asking myself if you would do this as scum knowing how tough I can be to lynch.  Hmmmmm.  

Also, what real content has he provided? All he's done all game is say Crusher is scummy for defending people. That should then make you scum in his book for defending him. 

Noted. I said I was taking a defensive approach in the hope that you'd explain why your rationale worked for CTM and didn't mention Smash for the same reasons. 

lily I always view as scummy, every game, this one being no different.

I've learned to not look seriously at her until/if she still alive at mid/ end game

nyn has big boobs. I think that represents a summary of most of her actual content

Crusher is not acting like himself, not at all. He's my strongest read and I want to lynch the fat pos

I have a few main thoughts. First, I find the conversation about Crush to be a lot more interesting than him...at least from a scuminess perspective. He along with you and Leelou I think are solid town.

JiF and CTM may be the best use of our time at the moment, though 80s death has me thinking. I don't recall him saying anything that would imply a power role and even if he did, it's not like he doesn't do that just for fun (of course, him not saying anything may have been why he was killed...but I doubt it). Verb is always a suspect when 80 dies but I'm not feeling that here. Too much attention drawn his way, feels more like a kill someone else would make that gives little information and has the potential upside of snagging Verb.

That seems like a JiF or CTM move, but more like CTM. I wouldn't put it past Leelou or Verb either, it just doesn't feel like it's them.

unvote vote CTM

He was very quiet for 80.  I was thinking the same thing of why he would be NK first.  

Noted. I said I was taking a defensive approach in the hope that you'd explain why your rationale worked for CTM and didn't mention Smash for the same reasons. 

Smash - No good feelz here at all. Posted after day start, but has given no game content so far today, was missing EoD for Day 1. 

nonsense , but by all means lead a day 2 speed lynch of a vanilla claim for doing the same thing that half the game is doing..

if you are scum kudos, if you are town you deserve the loss that will surely come

I've learned to not look seriously at her until/if she still alive at mid/ end game

nyn has big boobs. I think that represents a summary of most of her actual content

Crusher is not acting like himself, not at all. He's my strongest read and I want to lynch the fat pos

Nyn has defended Crusher pretty strongly actually. We've chatted about boobs a lot, but it's interesting you're glossing over her content when it's almost entirely about your strongest case.

Hi guys, catching up.

On unrelated yay note, I just reached 10.5 months in my diet plan. Managed to lose 36.5 pounds so far. So I'm about half way to my weight goal ^_^

(also, my boobs are still the same size, so I don't have to fling myself out a window or anything)

Awesome news.  Keep up the good work.  I'm going to tell Mrs Crusher about this and hopefully I will get good boy points for hanging around positive influences.  God knows my fat ass needs it.  

Ever heard of tunneling.  not hard to provide content when you do it over and over again on the exact smae person the entire game.  The question you have to ask is would CTM tunnel on Crusher this bad if CTM was scum.  Its a bad move considering Im very difficult to lynch.  Im actually starting to wonder.  Would like to think he is too smart to do that.  

Ever heard of tunneling.  not hard to provide content when you do it over and over again on the exact smae person the entire game.  The question you have to ask is would CTM tunnel on Crusher this bad if CTM was scum.  Its a bad move considering Im very difficult to lynch.  Im actually starting to wonder.  Would like to think he is too smart to do that.  

Ew man

Nyn has defended Crusher pretty strongly actually. We've chatted about boobs a lot, but it's interesting you're glossing over her content when it's almost entirely about your strongest case.

yes she said he has a town read on him and said he wouldn't no vote if scum at deadline .. 'twas a joke

so smash has no content, and even worse. was Mia at deadline .. but vote me to start the bandwagon

shame on you leelou

Voting either of you would have been considered a "bandwagon" vote, so your argument is invalid. Also, 3rd vote does not constitute a bandwagon when there is nothing to prove that you are town. Your play has been severely lacking this game. 

Just dumb and lazy,  

Who are your strongest reads? You have been playing in front with no reads that I can see.

Voting either of you would have been considered a "bandwagon" vote, so your argument is invalid. Also, 3rd vote does not constitute a bandwagon when there is nothing to prove that you are town. Your play has been severely lacking this game.

lol.. it's early day 2. 3/4 of the game didn't even bother to show for deadline ... i must of missed all the brilliant content ya'll have provided... this whole case is absurd

i was thinking, who would it be easier to beat the crap out of.. jif or verbal?

For you?  We'd both kick your ass, so you probably shouldn't be the one thinking about this.

The fate of Bazooka Joe will never be known for sure. After his comic was cancelled in 2012 he was ostracized by his fellow icons. Joe thought that was the worst thing to ever happen but 3 years later they stopped ostracizing him...because they couldn't even remember who he was. One day Joe was walking down the street thinking about how miserable he was when a former friend recognized him and waved him over. "Hey! Hey Joe what have you been up to? Haven't heard from you in awhile." Joe came over nervously and smiled, "Well, you know, stuff I guess." The icon smiled absentmindedly while looking at his watch. "I gotta get going, got a commercial to shoot. It was nice seeing you though Joe. Good luck buddy." Joe waved as a Limo pulled up and drove his old friend away. That was the day Joe walked into the train tunnel. No one ever found out whether he made it to the other side before the 2 'o clock express or not.

80, Vanilla Town who was Bazooka Joe, was never seen again

167416933_449ad9ff8d_o.jpg

Best. Game. Ever.

EAD 80!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, catching up.

I repped for the boobs confirmation.  Excellent work.

Difference between finding someone scummy and spending an entire game tunneling up that persons crack.  No matter how big the crack is.  You voted me before you could possibly have any reason to and then proceeded to attach yourself to me like a disgusting hippie flea.

Yet asking myself if you would do this as scum knowing how tough I can be to lynch.  Hmmmmm.  

Doesn't seem like he's current on your meta so I'm not sure if that's a consideration. Or have you always been considered a hard lynch? 

Doesn't seem like he's current on your meta so I'm not sure if that's a consideration. Or have you always been considered a hard lynch? 

Always,  Crazy to me that anyone who has been playing here would pick me out and try to lynch me or bust as scum.  Now he could REALLY think Im scum but he voted me before any content was out and stuck to it.  Or he is doing it for the lulz.

You have no reads post leader

I do but anytime I post anything you just derp all over it and its annoying.  I will tell you Im thinking I very well ****ed up by not lynching Arsis.,  He has become very quiet since.  I would think anybody as town would like the new lease on life and come out firing.  Scum would feel cleared and back off.  So now go ahead and please explain how that makes me scum.  Thanks in advance for your assisinie assumptions and idiotic conclusions.

Arsis you seem to have decided to hide a little since day 1.  Whats up?

Monday is always a busy day for me work wise. I really didn't like Smash's post at the start of day 2. I changed my mind on Verbal. What else do you want to know?

Archived