Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why aren't you voting her

Boobs isn't a good reason

She is one of several candidates..

I think AVM's vote was disgusting, LeeLou came up with a bunch of nothing as an excuse to bandwagon, and Crusher is still pinging, I'm as confused on Jif's alignment as I am on Verbal's gender.. jif just seems lazy atm, he used to be like this as scum because he was terrible at it.. but maybe that meta is dated too

Who should I vote today?  I don't even care now that 80 is dead.

Vote: 80 anyway

80's dead, dear. 

Gee thanks, not like I didn't say that in my post......

Co-Mod note:  *** JF80 has been revived ***

Vote Verbal

Then count my vote, bitch.

this is a good post, Jif's vote on me I just viewed as him being an idiot and following crusher around like a puppy..

Nyn.. thoughts on LeeLou?

She's been semi-involved overall. I didn't see anything that really bothered me about her up until her line of questioning with Arsis. I think that with her level of experience it came across as a bit too clueless of a question for her. So it's coming across kinda fake.

Verbal - Do you have any reads? 

Yes, I'm reading 80 as dead.

I have no other use in this game other than parading the fact that he died D1 and I didn't.  Might as well shoot me or something.

Oh, and I still didn't like the opportunistic nature of the FoS both Arsis and Lily gave me......nor do I care for the backtrack Arsis made on that (hence my vote).

Other than that, I could get behind a CTM vote.

Chat about weight loss?  more of a cheerleader.  I love to see other people make lifestyle changes that enhances their lives so they can live longer and more fullfilling lives.  Well..... that and if the rest of the world is dieting thats more food for me.

Crusher, when you lose weight do your moobs get smaller?

She's been semi-involved overall. I didn't see anything that really bothered me about her up until her line of questioning with Arsis. I think that with her level of experience it came across as a bit too clueless of a question for her. So it's coming across kinda fake.

And verbal is voting him for it..

He's a dipsh*t though and I expect it from him, leelou seems way to smart for that

Votecount

Arsis - Lily, Verbal (2)

Jif - Nyn, Crusher (2)

Leelou - Smash, Jif (2)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: Thursday, 8am PST

Crusher, when you lose weight do your moobs get smaller?

CTM, if I were to ISO every single one of your posts, would I find an overwhelming majority of them to be stupid sh*t like this and not game-related?

And verbal is voting him for it..

He's a dipsh*t though and I expect it from him, leelou seems way to smart for that

Yeah, I was the guy he was initially after dumbass.  Makes a little sense that I'd be on his case a little, yeah?

Starting to become obvious that Ape was the brains of the operation with the two of you.  That must sting a bit.

Not to mention I was voting Arsis before his change of opinion on me.  But don't mention that in your little story.

Also, in rereading a bit, I'm seeing Crusher as wayyy more opportunistic than I initially thought.

Arsis/Lily/Crusher/CTM

2 scum in there, maybe more

If I'm right, I'll pound my chest after the game and tell you all you suck.

If I'm wrong, I'll find a post where I was mildly right and pound my chest after the game and tell you all you suck.

/Ape'd

Votecount

CTM - Jif (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Jif - Nyn (1)

Arsis - Lily (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Did we go back in time to day 1? Lol

She is one of several candidates..

I think AVM's vote was disgusting, LeeLou came up with a bunch of nothing as an excuse to bandwagon, and Crusher is still pinging, I'm as confused on Jif's alignment as I am on Verbal's gender.. jif just seems lazy atm, he used to be like this as scum because he was terrible at it.. but maybe that meta is dated too

Of course you did. Is this really the alt CTM and you're actually...idk...an ape?

Votecount

Arsis - Lily, Verbal (2)

Jif - Nyn, Crusher (2)

Leelou - Smash, Jif (2)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

CTM, if I were to ISO every single one of your posts, would I find an overwhelming majority of them to be stupid sh*t like this and not game-related?

it's cute the way you are playing up to leelou..

you should shut your whore mouth though cause you've provided almost no content

Lol, no it doesn't make any sense you dummy

958.jpg

Let me spell it out in terms you'll understand:

10001111110101010100001111001011001010101010110100110101010101010101000111101010101011010101110010111010101010101

it's cute the way you are playing up to leelou..

you should shut your whore mouth though cause you've provided almost no content

I'd argue that my silly actions early D1 (the vote/unvote thing to mess with Nolder) got a few folks to chime in and call me scummy for it.  Then when I explained it, one of them backed off and the other kept at it......and then completely switched his opinion after I made 1 other post (seems like a quick switch without much additional content from me to judge, no?).

And what have you done?  Made stupid posts, asked stupid questions, and generally been stupid.  You go girl.

Not to mention I was voting Arsis before his change of opinion on me.  But don't mention that in your little story.

Also, in rereading a bit, I'm seeing Crusher as wayyy more opportunistic than I initially thought.

Arsis/Lily/Crusher/CTM

2 scum in there, maybe more

If I'm right, I'll pound my chest after the game and tell you all you suck.

If I'm wrong, I'll find a post where I was mildly right and pound my chest after the game and tell you all you suck.

/Ape'd

unvote vote Verb

Gee what agreat analysis.  You pick the one guy that voted you, the two guys fighting and the scummiest person ever Lilly.  Lazy Verbal is scummy Verbal.  BOOM!!!   Lynch this pig.

unvote vote Verb

Gee what agreat analysis.  You pick the one guy that voted you, the two guys fighting and the scummiest person ever Lilly.  Lazy Verbal is scummy Verbal.  BOOM!!!   Lynch this pig.

Did......did you just show us your ass?

I'm saying the same thing I said D1......and you only FoSed me for it (it was a very slimy FoS, btw).  And speaking of lazy, Arsis was not the only one voting me - Lily was, too.  I even posted about how she backed off once called out for sh*tty reasoning, and how Arsis kept at it.

So now who is the lazy one?  Lazy Verbal is NORMAL Verbal, dumbass.  You, however, just got multiple facts wrong within a single post, and still managed to call me the lazy one.

Crusher is scum, folks.  Sorry to say.

I'll stick with my 4, although Lily drops to the least likely, and Crusher rises to the top with Arsis.

Votecount

Arsis - Lily, Verbal (2)

Verbal - Crusher, Jif (2)

Jif - Nyn (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Another reason to vote Verb..   BOOM

You're doing that thing where you look for anything that fits the description of how you want to paint somebody as scum.  I'm surprised JiF is letting this fly.  Actually, I take that back.  I'm not surprised.

I'm saying the same thing I said D1......and you only FoSed me for it (it was a very slimy FoS, btw).  And speaking of lazy, Arsis was not the only one voting me - Lily was, too.  I even posted about how she backed off once called out for sh*tty reasoning, and how Arsis kept at it.

So now who is the lazy one?  Lazy Verbal is NORMAL Verbal, dumbass.  You, however, just got multiple facts wrong within a single post, and still managed to call me the lazy one.

I'll stick with my 4, although Lily drops to the least likely, and Crusher rises to the top with Arsis.

Can't wait to see your response to this, Crush.  Especially the bold.

Town Verb scum hunts and has original thoughts about players.  This is you trying to appear like your playing.  I think anyways.  I already said earlier that scum would want you out because you are one of the best as town.  My dog could have picked the four players you picked out just by the fact we have posted the most.  Me/CTM/Arsis.  Lilly is always easy pickings before day 3 or 4. 

Archived