Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

Re: Crusher-

His first little FoS of me that I call opportunistic below.

Crusher's response to my above post.

The favorite person part is because I said "do you want a cookie?".....but the 'Verbal is town' part has nothing to do with that, as he explains below.

Crusher has a town vibe from me.  Cool.

Oh look, more reaction testing.  And defends my explanation.  Thanks!

Here LK correctly points this all out, and Crusher's response is.....

.......total avoidance.

So, yeah.  Crusher FoSes me, I explain, he insults, somebody else comes along and FoSes him for what he did, and he......insults.

This is scumCrusher, folks.

You are wrong.  Try looking at everything and not the part were I hurt your little feelings.  Sensitive twat.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he didn't claim. First thing day 2, he made a post saying he now thinks Verbal is town. it was a clear breadcrumb, from that point on anyone paying attention had to assume he was cop

I made him clarify it at the end of day 2, to make sure doctor would protect him

I saw it too, btw.  That's why I left my vote buried on him the whole day.  Nobody seemed to make a big deal out of it at the time, so I decided that was the best move to try and ignore it all.

I am not together with Jif, he'd be third on my list behind you and avm

Read my post about what transpired with LeeLou.. There is basically no chance I was her scum mate.. I assume Jif is aware enough to recognize this

and tbh, Verbal's play has been the grossest, but we've got an innocent on him.

EAD, I didn't care until today.  80 was dead - I had already won the game, ****er.

Btw clearly we should focus on non-viewed players first, not stating otherwise -- just worth noting since apparently no one else cares to.

We've already had a conversation about GF, but I like how you want to keep that line of thought going. 

I honestly don't know why this matters..

That idiot verbal was voting you all day, maybe that just makes him a clueless townie... But nobody has countered you, so I see no reason not to take it at face value

You can't be this dumb.

somebody else comes along and FoSes him for what he did, and he......insults.

This is scumCrusher, folks.

You are wrong.  Try looking at everything and not the part were I hurt your little feelings.  Sensitive twat.

Thanks for making my point.

Arsis being the cop and Verbal being the person he investigated and vouched for loses the game for the town.  Two sensitive little twats.

Arsis please make sure to report my post for the third time this game.  Maybe you and Verbal can hold hands and do it together. 

Thanks for making my point.

Just frustrated town. Played a little bit around with you and you got butthurt.  Like a little girl.  You just saw me lay low in a game at DM as scum.  You are letting your personal feelings of me coming at you over ride your better sense. 

You're being very emotional. Have you had lunch?

i did dude.  Got a lot going on.  Just frustrated I bascially lost this game for the town.  Its 100% on me.  Hyper as sh*t lately.  I have like twice as many post as anybody else. Crazy to me people think I would play this far out front as scum. 

I apologize for making it perosnal.  You too Verb.

You guys aren;t really twats.  Just wrong.  Pretty much my fault.

i did dude. Got a lot going on. Just frustrated I bascially lost this game for the town. Its 100% on me. Hyper as sh*t lately. I have like twice as many post as anybody else. Crazy to me people think I would play this far out front as scum.

I apologize for making it perosnal. You too Verb.

You guys aren;t really twats. Just wrong. Pretty much my fault.

Oh no. I'm very much a twat. Don't worry about that part.

you can lynch me, i'm vanilla

CTM's claim.

I actually am really surprised at Crusher. Now I'm doubting my town read on him. 

Interesting...

CTM is a good lynch.  My vote on Crusher early with no explanation was a total trap that CTM fell for. His play since has been surface level at best.  DCL 4life! 

This was a lie.

vote Crusher

vote ctm

Unvote

Vote CTM

Vote: CTM

Could also vote Smash, Lily and Arsis

I have a few main thoughts. First, I find the conversation about Crush to be a lot more interesting than him...at least from a scuminess perspective. He along with you and Leelou I think are solid town.

JiF and CTM may be the best use of our time at the moment, though 80s death has me thinking. I don't recall him saying anything that would imply a power role and even if he did, it's not like he doesn't do that just for fun (of course, him not saying anything may have been why he was killed...but I doubt it). Verb is always a suspect when 80 dies but I'm not feeling that here. Too much attention drawn his way, feels more like a kill someone else would make that gives little information and has the potential upside of snagging Verb.

That seems like a JiF or CTM move, but more like CTM. I wouldn't put it past Leelou or Verb either, it just doesn't feel like it's them.

unvote vote CTM

Lots of words, to say nothing or really give any reason whatsoever for voting CTM.  And why join the wagon?  Why not try and build another train and vote me?  Gross vote from AVM.  It was early D2.

Monday is always a busy day for me work wise. I really didn't like Smash's post at the start of day 2. I changed my mind on Verbal. What else do you want to know?

So EoD - Verbal was your strongest scum lean. He posts one game content post after EoD

And you completely 180 on him? I'm just trying to understand. 

huge FOS on this post

because, she's calling attention to something that should've been left as a potential breadcrumb

Tip of the hat to CTM if he's scum but I highly doubt it.  It would be his best gambit bus to date.

Jif – Need to see more Batman

Crusher – Still a strong town read

CTM – Had him pegged as scum, but his latest arguments have me doubting my read.

Arsis – uncountered cop

AVM – Need more content

Verbal – confirmed town

Lily – obviously town

Nyn – confirmed town

By poe, I have Jif and AVM as most likely to be scum. Maybe CTM. 

Vote AVM

I came into the thread intending to vote CTM, because Crusher is my strongest town read and CTM's tunnelling on him doesn't sit well with me. But I don't like Arsis' 180 on Verb. That's suspicious to me. I could change back later in the day, though. They are both good vote choices. 

Vote Arsis

This post was immediately after CTM pointed out the bread crumbing. 

Thanks, Lily. You've just confirmed my suspicion on you.

unvote

vote Lily

Leelou votes her because of that post specifically.  When you couple that with her call out at toward the end of her train, you have to wonder if their is some distancing going on.

I'd say CTM is town but he's the only one who picked up on my cop hints so he's probably scum because he's looking for it. 

CTM picked up on what I was doing? Verbal is innocent BTW. 

Leelou was rolefishing before. 

It wasn't very subtle

Apparently It was for these morons. 

Also.

Unvote #Vote Leelou

She picked up on the hint and was rolefishing before. Not a very town thing to do. 

I honestly didnt know if Arsis was serious or not here, however, this and her bandwagon vote on CTM are why I ultimately had her as #1 on my list.  Whether Arsis was telling the truth or not it was fishing...but I didnt take this as an actual claim, fwiw.  We say stupid sh*t like that all the time.  I said I was bullet proof earlier.  We say we're going to shoot each other all the time.  It's irrelevant but thought I'd explain.

He's saying your point on me, but using his own work to do so. All while defending you. Of course you think it's townie.

Good CTM doesn't suck this much.

I'm aware..

but he's doing the work and seeming to arrive at his own conclusion, I'm not an egomaniac like the ape that id think Jif is doing something to specifically manipulate me

I'm the cop.

What I considered the claim.  N2

but a total dumbass... Honestly reading through the thread he's a total distraction, just completely off on everything. We should kill him just for the sanity

Since verbal is cop confirmed innocent and we have no reason to lynch him atm, we should all just put him on ignore.

@MOD, can we take away his ability to vote? I believe the entire town would agree he can only hurt us from this point forward

lmfao because after my reread thats all I kept thinking.  

Smash y realize it Night right. You're gonna get whacked

Wanna bet ? :)

This struck me as odd. How would you know unless you're on the team doing the killing? I've had a pretty solid town read on you so far. I just wanted to point this out because it's so strange, Or was it a joke?

A very interesting exchange, considering who got whacked. 

Homie could have a vest. Could have a redirect. Could be bluffing. Stop explaining things. Just say "ping"

Oh. Now I do feel silly. Never mind. It didn't really ping, per se. It just seemed odd. 

I'm sorry that it makes me seem scummy because I'm slower to figure things out. I obviously don't mean it to. 

Interesting.

You're way too loose with your carelessness.  And you've barely tried to rely on JiF, which you always do as town.

Add to that the multiple misreps yesterday and getting facts wrong in your case on me (because you're firing from the hip), and I'm saying you're scum.

If you want to know who I think you're teammate is, I'd say it is probably AVM.  He has almost no content, and is just tossing in humor from the sidelines.  His only real game-related post was WIFOM about whether I was being framed for killing 80.  And he thinks you're town - so it all fits.

I like this post.

Vote Nyn

Votecount

Nyn - Jif (1)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 11PM PST.

Pfft, you're gonna have to take me to dinner and a show first. I'm no floozy.

Nyn is town.

Take a bite out crime is a catch phrase. Not my fault you're old.

Not so Batman.

Jif – Need to see more Batman

Crusher – Still a strong town read

CTM – Had him pegged as scum, but his latest arguments have me doubting my read.

Arsis – uncountered cop

AVM – Need more content

Verbal – confirmed town

Lily – obviously town

Nyn – confirmed town

By poe, I have Jif and AVM as most likely to be scum. Maybe CTM. 

Vote AVM

I like this vote.  Could have put the heat on Crusher. 

Arsis - Cop

Gerb - innocent

Nyn - innocent

JiF - town

CTM - town

Lily - town

Crusher and AVM

In my reread, Crusher has come off the scummiest.  In my intital reread, I was having a hard time with Arsis's reveal.  In general, I hate unnecessary reveals and innocent results from revealed cops.  I get he's uncountered but we've seem games without cops a lot lately.  That said, how his reveals led to Leelou's lynch makes me feel good about him for nothing more than it worked to nice to be a set up.  Similar to how I dont see CTM trapping her like he did after she was pushing his lynch.

And now AVM is coming off as a completely disinterested townie.  Like I dont think he's paying any attention.  Could be a good cover but I think I'm more inclined to put the pressure on Crusher.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Arsis - Cop

Gerb - innocent

Nyn - innocent

JiF - town

CTM - town

Lily - town

Crusher and AVM

In my reread, Crusher has come off the scummiest.  In my intital reread, I was having a hard time with Arsis's reveal.  In general, I hate unnecessary reveals and innocent results from revealed cops.  I get he's uncountered but we've seem games without cops a lot lately.  That said, how his reveals led to Leelou's lynch makes me feel good about him for nothing more than it worked to nice to be a set up.  Similar to how I dont see CTM trapping her like he did after she was pushing his lynch.

And now AVM is coming off as a completely disinterested townie.  Like I dont think he's paying any attention.  Could be a good cover but I think I'm more inclined to put the pressure on Crusher.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

So JiF is scum.. Figured as much.  I like what you did.  Acted like a loss derp the entire game producing no content then turned it on in the end.  We ll played.

vote crusher

I’m caught up on the thread… I’ve decided to look into Leelou’s posts to try to get a better handle on things.

- Lovers spat with Verbal and takes solace with JiF lol

- Asks JiF who he wants to vote today.

- Crusher suggests lynching CTM. JiF says that would be fun too. Leelou agrees saying it sounds a bit more fun than the usual 80 vote. She follows that up with a vote on CTM.

- Verbal nudges Leelou for defending JiF and she says it’s because he’s not being mean to her.

- Interjects in favor of Crusher to say that there was that one time he wasn’t wrong about his read on Arsis.

- FoSes Lily for getting behind Arsis and says she’s playing scummy. Quotes her and points out that she sounds fake. Seems like her possibly going for a low hanging fruit.

- Indicates she could change her vote to Lily but stays on CTM. A couple of hours later moves to Lily, with no game related posts in between.

- Indicates she misses Verbal. Asks where he is. Wants to get cozy with him. Asks if they can make up. Potential buddying.

- Says she doesn’t mind two competing trains on Arsis and Lily. Points out that they both have bad reasoning.

- Nudges Smash to share his thoughts about Lily and Arsis. Seems pretty content at putting the focus on them. Later on fends off Smash after he FoSes her.

- Keeps pushing Lily as a lynching option while having a back and forth with Smash.

-  Seems very amused when Verbal interjects to defend her against Smash’s FoS.

- States her read list: where she basically calls out Lily and Smash as her strongest scum leans. A FoS on Arsis. A bunch of nulls and a town read on: JiF, 80, Crusher, Lizzie and Verbal.

- She later says she’s not feeling the push on Crusher and that CTM isn’t looking too good right now. She then adds that with the deadline looming she’s gonna move her vote from Lily to Arsis. She seems generally okay with being on either one of them.

- States again that she finds the whole push on Crusher scummy. States his meta to defend him.

- When CTM suggests blind lynching Verbal at EoD, Leelou asks why Verbal and not Arsis.

- A couple of hours later she does a 180 on Crusher, saying she’s surprised at him not hammering and doubting her town read on him. This comes off as really odd considering how she was firmly defending him earlier and also because I don’t feel that abstaining from lynching someone who isn’t around and who you’re not scum reading is necessarily that scummy. Ie I think it was a bogus reason to change her opinion on.

- Argues with Crusher how we wasted D1 because he wouldn’t hammer, even if Arsis turned out flipping town.

- More sweet talking towards Verbal. I get the feeling that she was trying to pocket him.

- Updated read list: where scum leans remain the same (Lily and Smash, with a FoS at Arsis) aside from throwing in CTM. Her town leans are: JiF, Crusher, Lizzie, Verbal and myself. The rest are nulls.

- She votes CTM

- Has a long back and forth with CTM where she accuses him of providing no reads and putting his entire focus on FoSing Crusher. CTM in return FoSes her for going after him for things he consider other players to have done as well.

- Questions Arsis about his 180 on Verbal. When Lily shows up and votes for Arsis, Leelou unvotes and votes Lily, saying she just confirmed her suspicion on her.

- Some back and forth with Lizzie about her role fishing. Throws some more FoSing Lily’s way. Claims, gets lynched and the end.

tldr

What sticks out to me the most is her being pretty care free about the two competing trains between Lily and Arsis. She alternates between them as if she doesn’t really care which of them picks up. I also think that once on D2 when she saw neither of them were an option, she started pushing CTM. Could be a scummy hiding in these three but the way she went about pushing these trains makes me feel like she was actively trying to get them lynched.

As far as Verbal and her goes, I’ve always find it hard to gauge out their interactions. But I think that her repeated attempts to butter him up and engage him with affection is pretty apparent. He might have started off the game dicking around, but the last couple of days he shifted into gear and been extremely determined and focused. Couple that with the inno view on him and the way Leelou chose to handle him and I think he’s vibing town hard.

As far as Crusher goes, she has him constantly as a town read. Her 180 on him was momentary, was never backed up by a vote and she quickly goes back on it and keeps him firmly in her town reads. So overall null as far as spew goes. I think Verbal made some valid points in his ISO on Crusher. I feel hesitant about Crusher being this involved as scum due to meta reasons. But I don't like hanging on to just meta this late into the game and I'm willing to follow Verbal on this.

Not scum muffin top. Me thinks you are though.

Why not reveal instead of self vote?

I already did honey.  You are just to busy taking this game over.  So proud of you.  I want you to be scum.  Because if your town I will have sad.  I want you to be smarter than everyone else.

Did Crusher claim and I missed it?

Im Mr Owl.  Tootsie pop.  "How many licks does it take to get to the center?"  Bunny.

Archived