JETS HOST DRAFT WEEK FAN ACTIVITIES

Maxman

Anyone going to any of this?  The draft party on Thursday night at the stadium last year was pretty cool. I think I am going again.

Events Include a Thursday Night Season Ticket Holder Party
at MetLife Stadium and a Saturday Family Fun Day Open to the Public
at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center

Florham Park, NJ (April 1, 2015) – The New York Jets will host 2015 Draft Week festivities featuring two events, one for Season Ticket Holders on Thursday, April 30 at MetLife Stadium and one open to all fans on Saturday, May 2 at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center, in addition to having in-depth, insider coverage on the team’s website, newyorkjets.com, all week long

Visit newyorkjets.com/draft and follow the Jets on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for comprehensive coverage before, during, and after the 2015 NFL Draft. Fans can share how they are getting ready for and watching the Draft on all social media channels using #JetsSelfies. Make sure to like Facebook.com/jets, follow @nyjets on Twitter and Instagram and use #JetsDraft for all of the latest news, information, and access to your team. The first round of the Draft begins at 8 p.m. on Thursday, April 30. Rounds 2-3 will be held on May 1, and Rounds 4-7 on May 2.

The Jets will offer fans inside access to the players and team facilities as part of this year’s Draft sponsored by New York Daily News, Dunkin’ Donuts, Pepsi, SAP/EMC, Toyota, and Verizon.

Season Ticket Holder Draft Party on Thursday, April 30 at MetLife Stadium

For the third consecutive year, the team will host a Draft Party exclusively for Season Ticket Holders at MetLife Stadium on the first night of the Draft, Thursday, April 30. And for the first time on Draft night one, the Stadium will be green and white the entire evening with only Jets Season Ticket Holders in attendance. The night will begin early at 5:30 p.m. for Jets Rewards members who redeem the opportunity to have a private meet and greet with Jets players and roam the field before others arrive. The event will officially kick off at 6:30 p.m. as Season Ticket Holders enjoy Jets Fest on the field, watch a live Q&A with Jets players, partake in combine drills, meet the New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders, and take tours of the locker room. Then beginning at 8:00 p.m. fans can watch the first round of the Draft live on the four in-stadium videoboards, while collecting autographs from Jets players located throughout the Stadium. The autograph session will end promptly at 8:30 p.m. Admission to the Draft Party at MetLife Stadium is free for Season Ticket Holders, but Jets Rewards cards or tickets, which can be downloaded at My Jets Account, are required for entrance. Check newyorkjets.com and @nyjets on Twitter for updates on players scheduled to appear and all things #JetsDraft.

Jets Family Fun Day Open to the Public on Saturday, May 2 at the AHJTC

On Saturday, May 2, from 11 a.m.–3 p.m. the team will welcome all fans to the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park, NJ, for Jets Draft Family Fun Day. Jets fans and families can watch the remainder of the 2015 NFL Draft, meet Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders, and have the opportunity to get player autographs and tour the locker room. Kids can enjoy free face painting, Jets Fest, and Kids Zone. Plus, Gen Jets Kids members will receive an exclusive locker room tour and player signings. This year the team’s selections on day 3 will be announced live from the Atlantic Jets Training Center. Admission and parking are free and open to the public but registration is required at newyorkjets.com/draft.

Jets fans will receive a free 2015 Jets Draft T-shirt, while supplies last, at both events. Fans who would like to participate in any on-field activities are encouraged to download the event waiver form for Thursday night and Saturday day in advance to save time at the events.

I'll be at both.  If anyone has a spare ticket or two for Thursday draft night, I could use them for two 12 yr old boys.  Not to trade for the boys. No.  that would be wrong.  see my son is 12 and he has friends who also like the Jets.  I would take them along, lure them with the tickets.  Not lure.  that's not the right phrasing.  Ply?  Ply them?  No.  Bring them along as guests.  that's what I'd do.  Just FYI I don't own a van.  In case you were concerned about that sort of thing.  The van was seized years ago. This isn't going well.

I'll be at both. If anyone has a spare ticket or two for Thursday draft night, I could use them for two 12 yr old boys. Not to trade for the boys. No. that would be wrong. see my son is 12 and he has friends who also like the Jets. I would take them along, lure them with the tickets. Not lure. that's not the right phrasing. Ply? Ply them? No. Bring them along as guests. that's what I'd do. Just FYI I don't own a van. In case you were concerned about that sort of thing. The van was seized years ago. This isn't going well.

Lol!!!!!!

I will see you there. Hopefully not. :)

Went two years ago and it was really cool. If u an to meet players in locker room then got on line quick as it takes a while. I heard the Giants are not doing any activities so it will be all for Jet Fans.

I've heard good things, but this makes it seem that much sweeter... Wish I could be there.

Back in this year as a STH.

Will be in attendance at both.

Seems most of the local sports teams are all understanding they need to compete hard for the entertainment dollar and are offering fan perks more and more.

The Devils gave me a free suite for 16 last Sunday against the Ducks in exchange for the possibility of some customer/team building events with my company.

Thursday night I was invited to the STH Phil Jackson Q&A at MSG to hear him talk about the draft, FA and next year.

All very cool events.

The competition must be tough.... All good for the STHs.

I'll be at both.  If anyone has a spare ticket or two for Thursday draft night, I could use them for two 12 yr old boys.  Not to trade for the boys. No.  that would be wrong.  see my son is 12 and he has friends who also like the Jets.  I would take them along, lure them with the tickets.  Not lure.  that's not the right phrasing.  Ply?  Ply them?  No.  Bring them along as guests.  that's what I'd do.  Just FYI I don't own a van.  In case you were concerned about that sort of thing.  The van was seized years ago. This isn't going well.

Should we notify some one about this?  Just wondering 

Archived