Why not Draft Petty and Grayson?

TNJet

Tony Romo was undrafted and basically laughed at here in Dallas when ever it was brought up he would play. Only reason he even got a chance to play was due to such horrid QB play at that time and he still had to wait years

Joe Montana was drafted in the third round

Brady In the 6th and the only reason he got on the field was because our own Mo Lewis almost killed Drew Bledsoe

Not to say Bryce Petty and Garret Grayson are even in the same zip code as those players mentioned but ya never know. Do we think besides Mariota and Winston there is not one single QB in this draft that will play well in the NFL ?

3 players in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 players in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not 3 players in history.... there are plenty more I did not list, trying to make a point with you is a waste of time

Because you're admitting your scout team is not competent and has the need to hedge their bets. It's the scout teams job to know which QB is the better prospect. By taking both you're blatantly admitting that you're not sure which one is better, yet you feel both are good enough to have warranted using two picks on them, because ultimately only one can ever start. Put it this way, would you trade the 4th round pick to guarantee you could have your pick of One of them in the 3rd? Because ultimately if one becomes the starter the other is wasted on the bench or cut. That why the Kirk Cousins pick was such a major head scratcher. If the pick prior requires you to hedge your bets with your next pick then you have the first guy rated too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For good reason, the guy is awful. Never understood the hard on some posters have for him, it's like they never watched any of his games and instead just opened up a youtube highlight reel of his and declared him as a beast.

I think that is the extent of most on here's college football knowledge.

Though that guy Whitfield who is the Qb guru was really hyping him up today. Saying he should be up there ahead of Mariota.

I think that is the extent of most on here's college football knowledge.

Though that guy Whitfield who is the Qb guru was really hyping him up today. Saying he should be up there ahead of Mariota.

Well yeah, that's his client. Didn't that guy also train and hype up Manziel?

I don't know anything about Bryce Petty one way or the other.  If Garret Grayson is there in the 4th round and we didn't get a QB at 6 then I'd be happy taking him.  I watched some tape and he looked pretty good.  His WR's were dropping everything in sight and he was still poised and stepping up in the pocket.  He looks a lot better than Matt Simms IMHO and he might actually develop into something.  Definitely worth our 4th round pick if we don't go QB by then.

Archived