Buffalo gets C- grade in a draft they haven't picked yet

jgb

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeanie, enjoying that "open mouth" policy yet ?

its a lot of fun.   not

Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan said Wednesday that he's going to let his players say what's on their minds in light of running back LeSean McCoy telling ESPN The Magazine that "there's a reason [Chip Kelly] got rid of all the black players" in Philadelphia.

"I'm not going to put a muzzle on any of our players," Ryan said.

its a lot of fun.   not

Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan said Wednesday that he's going to let his players say what's on their minds in light of running back LeSean McCoy telling ESPN The Magazine that "there's a reason [Chip Kelly] got rid of all the black players" in Philadelphia.

Ryan continued, "Well, unless they want to publicly call for a QB change in Buffalo. Then they get scapegoated under the ole' Buddy Bus!"

Ryan continued, "Well, unless they want to publicly call for a QB change in Buffalo. Then they get scapegoated under the ole' Buddy Bus!"

It's also funny that Rex would have such a big problem about Jace Amaro speaking his mind about Rex's ineptitude if he's all about letting the players say what they want.

It's also funny that Rex would have such a big problem about Jace Amaro speaking his mind about Rex's ineptitude if he's all about letting the players say what they want.

LOL didn't even think about that. Excellent Point.

its a lot of fun.   not

Todd Bowles must be enjoying the open mouth policy too because there's no talk about him reprimanding Amaro for his comment.  In addition,  I just saw a video yesterday where Erin Decker came to Rex's defense on this issue   Erin also said he likes and  still talks to Rex.  

Why would Bowles need to reprimand Amaro for his comment?  There was nothing even the slightest bit offensive about what Amaro said.  Amaro answered the question posed to him in a rather mature way.  If anyone should have been reprimanded, it should have been Rex.  He acted about as immaturely as I've ever seen an NFL head coach act, plus his comments could have been taken in a way that should warrant a league investigation should Amaro be injured in either of the Jets/Bills games this year. 

Todd Bowles must be enjoying the open mouth policy too because there's no talk about him reprimanding Amaro for his comment.  In addition,  I just saw a video yesterday where Erin Decker came to Rex's defense on this issue   Erin also said he likes and  still talks to Rex.  

if bowles felt the need to remind amaro rex is gone, I guess he didn't do it through a beat reporter like rex would have

this is just the tip of the iceberg.  he just reminded all the bills players to say whatever they like

the best part is before they play division rivals.  the bills players will be handing out bulletin board material all week long

if bowles felt the need to remind amaro rex is gone, I guess he didn't do it through a beat reporter like rex would have

this is just the tip of the iceberg.  he just reminded all the bills players to say whatever they like

the best part is before they play division rivals.  the bills players will be handing out bulletin board material all week long

I have to be honest,  I am not in 100% in agreement that players or coaches for that matter should be talking about other NFL personnel  I know that our men have been pretty good about this in the past. It sounds like McCoy has a real axe to grind  with Chip Kelly.   I'm not sure if you read about Erin Decker's article in Sports Illustrated.  He talked about how he likes Rex and still talks him.  I thought that was pretty nice.

Rex made a mistake going to buffalo he is in the same situation with no qb. Yeah I know the money but what good is the money when he'll be lucky to last 2 years there with EJ and Cassell stinking it up?

It was the only team offering him a HC job.  It wasn't a mistake, it was a matter of taking advantage of a bunch of dummies.  Everyone thought Atlanta was the perfect fit for him, except Atlanta didn't want him. 

Rex made a mistake going to buffalo he is in the same situation with no qb. Yeah I know the money but what good is the money when he'll be lucky to last 2 years there with EJ and Cassell stinking it up?

He'll just blame the fact he was never given a QB he could win with.

It was the only team offering him a HC job.  It wasn't a mistake, it was a matter of taking advantage of a bunch of dummies.  Everyone thought Atlanta was the perfect fit for him, except Atlanta didn't want him. 

Agreed.

The only way that Rex was going to get another HC job after the disaster that was his tenure in NY was if he could find a team run by owners who didn't really know what they're doing.  He found that in Buffalo.  That's not to say that Pegula won't transform into a good owner, but he's new to the NFL and he allowed all of the hot air that Rex was spewing to convince him to go in a direction that he shouldn't have gone in.  He really should have paid close attention to that disaster of a game in Detroit and realized that this was not a coach fit to run his franchise, or anyone else's for that matter.

Agreed.

The only way that Rex was going to get another HC job after the disaster that was his tenure in NY was if he could find a team run by owners who didn't really know what they're doing.  He found that in Buffalo.  That's not to say that Pegula won't transform into a good owner, but he's new to the NFL and he allowed all of the hot air that Rex was spewing to convince him to go in a direction that he shouldn't have gone in.  He really should have paid close attention to that disaster of a game in Detroit and realized that this was not a coach fit to run his franchise, or anyone else's for that matter.

BUF has been tantalizingy close to moving to Toronto.  They are a storied franchise on the brink of disaster due to a disinterested fanbase tired of years of mediocrity.  Rex's football IQ probably couldn't even lick Doug Marrone's shoes, but Rex brings entertainment for sure.  Rex is that guy that turns an ordinary Friday night into one where you've blacked out and woke up with receipts to an asian massage parlor, 2 titty bars, and an all night diner and you have zero recollection of any of it.  Problem is you realize your head is pounding, you have  bad case of ghonnorhea, your wife took the kids and left you, and you're now flat broke.  BUF fans are in their party phase right now.  They'll feel the reality soon enough. 

SF finished first and second in their diivision and went to one SB during Roman's tenure. I'll take it

Marty Morninwheg was part of an Eagles team that went to the playoffs every year, with Rex and a sh*t QB Marty had 4 wins.

You didn't hire Harbaugh, like we didn't hire Andy Reid, you have Rex and a sh*t QB.

#ionlydealinfacts

But, but hand-picked Tyrod Taylor!

Archived