Who thinks they know the Jets starting lineup for next season

kuma

I'm not sure yet, what do you thank? 

I think* that it is hilarious that you would make fun of someone for a simple typo when you made the conscious decision to live in Jacksonville, his mistake atleast was unintentional.

I think* that it is hilarious that you would make fun of someone for a simple typo when you made the conscious decision to live in Jacksonville, his mistake atleast was unintentional.

Jacksonville is the greatest city on earth!!!!

Where do you thank is better? 

Jacksonville is the greatest city on earth!!!!

Where do you thank is better? 

I think anyplace is better than Jacksonville, just for an example of how low I would go on that list I would rather live in the Fort Sill area of Oklahoma which if you have never been is just a wide open field of dust with a few random stores along with lots of tornadoes. I would also rather move back to Watertown NY which is kinda like Buffalo in that it is frigid cold, gets tons of snow and has 0 attractive women, except Watertown is probably more run down.

I think anyplace is better than Jacksonville, just for an example of how low I would go on that list I would rather live in the Fort Sill area of Oklahoma which if you have never been is just a wide open field of dust with a few random stores along with lots of tornadoes. I would also rather move back to Watertown NY which is kinda like Buffalo in that it is frigid cold, gets tons of snow and has 0 attractive women, except Watertown is probably more run down.

Word.  I hate my ocean view condo and my 5 minute commute to work.  Cant stand all the smoking hot half naked women that walk the streets.  Hate the no-state income tax.  Really wish they'd do something about great weather all year long.  Way too many golf courses.  Really hate all the lakes and rivers.  Sucks having a quazi NFL team in town and the 10 others pro sports team with in 5 hours of distance.  Not to mention all the college sports near by.  

Oklahoma sounds better. 

Word.  I hate my ocean view condo and my 5 minute commute to work.  Cant stand all the smoking hot half naked women that walk the streets.  Hate the no-state income tax.  Really wish they'd do something about great weather all year long.  Way too many golf courses.  Really hate all the lakes and rivers.  Sucks having a quazi NFL team in town and the 10 others pro sports team with in 5 hours of distance.  Not to mention all the college sports near by.  

Oklahoma sounds better. 

good, we agree.

I could live in Florida for many diffrerent reasons, but I find the ratio of decent people to people that would eat your face off because they went bath-salt-ape-sh*t to be too low.

I thank Fitz starts week one.

.and I thank Bowles should line up Coples, Mo, snacks, Richardson, and Williams, all with their hands in the dirt and ears pinned back, for the first snap of the first game. Thank about how great that would be.

Florida is a sh*thole, the weather ******* sucks, the pay scale is a joke, English is the second or third language, worst radio stations in America and traffic blows. Miami is the capital of sh*tholeville and Jax is the runner up.

As long as Geno isn't the starter I'll be happy.

Defense:

Base 1st Downs & Less than 6 yards Distance or Run situation:

............... Marcus Gilchrist..................

.........………….............Calvin Pryor...............

Cro...............Skrine (NB)........................................Revis

...............Davis.............Harris..........

Coples.....Richardson........Harrison........Wilkerson

Heavy Run Situation or 2 TE:

..............Marcus Gilchrist...........

..................................Calvin Pryor........

...................Antonio Allen................

Cro..........................................................Revis

......................................D.Davis..................

Williams.......Coples.......Harrison.....Richardson.....Wilkerson

Passing Situation:

...............Gilchrist...............

.........................Pryor...............

Cro......................................................................Revis

............Skrine.........................Miliner/McDougle

........................Allen/Jarrett............

Williams......Richardson......Coples......Wilkerson

OFFENSE:

....................................................... ............................Ivory..............

............................Amaro (H-Back).................

.......................................................................................G.Smith (Fitzy by game 5)

...................Cumberland(TE)....Giacomo....Carpenter....Mangold.......Aboushi..........Ferguson

Marshall........................................................................................................................................Kerley(Slot)......................Decker

Defense:

Base 1st Downs & Less than 6 yards Distance or Run situation:

............... Marcus Gilchrist..................

.........………….............Calvin Pryor...............

Cro...............Skrine (NB)........................................Revis

...............Davis.............Harris..........

Coples.....Richardson........Harrison........Wilkerson

Passing Situation:

...............Gilchrist...............

.........................Pryor...............

Cro......................................................................Revis

............Skrine.........................Miliner/McDougle

........................Allen/Jarrett............

Williams......Richardson......Coples......Wilkerson

OFFENSE:

....................................................... ............................Ivory..............

............................Amaro (H-Back).................

.......................................................................................G.Smith (Fitzy by game 5)

...................Cumberland(TE)....Giacomo....Carpenter....Mangold.......Aboushi..........Ferguson

Marshall........................................................................................................................................Kerley(Slot)......................Decker

not bad but I think Calvin Pace will find his way on the field a good deal too.  The coaches love him.

Oklahoma sounds better. 

Sounds awful. 

Florida is a sh*thole, the weather ******* sucks, the pay scale is a joke, English is the second or third language, worst radio stations in America and traffic blows. Miami is the capital of sh*tholeville and Jax is the runner up.

As long as Geno isn't the starter I'll be happy.

You live in South Florida.  Might as well be a different country.  Thats hell on earth down there.  Jacksonville is a dream come true.

Somalia

No ocean views, brah.

Didn't the Beach Boys write a song about Jacksonville girls?

No but Rick Ross filmed a rap video on the Main Street Bridge.  

Sounds awful. 

It is.  I'd rather live in Somalia. 

Defense:

Not bad, but you think they are paying Harris all that money to pull him on running downs? 

No ocean views, brah.

JiF knows geography!

Kismayo_UNPHOTO_countrypagebanner.jpg

Archived