Tampa CB CJ Wilson Loses 2 Fingers From Fireworks

Jet9

Clearly you've been hurt before, grab a good book and have a cry you'll feel better lol

15802812.jpg

lol, whatever you say man. 

You just make sure that when you get smacked up for not making dinner properly you walk away faster than you did the last time you were filmed...or she will catch you!  :winking0001:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, whatever you say man. 

You just make sure that when you get smacked up for not making dinner properly you walk away faster than you did the last time you were filmed...or she will catch you!  :winking0001:

This younger generation.. all hope is lost.

Because this^^^^ is exactly what I got from his statement. The statement totally backfired. He literally opened the door and walked right into that one lol. 

you realize your arguing for elite athletes beating woman after getting slapped.

if a woman slaps you, be a man and just walk. no need to tear off your shirt and do a "she had it comin" gorilla-like pride thing in a bar.

you realize your arguing for elite athletes beating woman after getting slapped.

if a woman slaps you, be a man and just walk. no need to tear off your shirt and do a "she had it comin" gorilla-like pride thing in a bar.

First off, stop it. He didnt beat that woman. Ray Rice is an example of beating a woman. Maybe you should stop being so emotional and read what Im actually saying. I just showed you a video where a woman is smacking the crap out of a dude and as he's walking away what does she do? chases him given that she takes this as a sign that she can continue to do it. Why? Because there is no respect and she knows that he wont do a damn thing about it. Probably because his daddy told him that "no matter what, dont hit a woman". Let me make this perfectly clear for you. The "Dont hit a woman" part I totally agree with, the "no matter what" part, I dont. You have a right to defend yourself.

Men have been pus...fied to the point where self defense, no matter how out of control a woman is to them is now considered having "gorilla like pride".  You're absolutely right about this younger generation being lost, because older men are not teaching boys the position and responsibility of being a man and women arent teaching girls the art and responsibility of being a lady. 

So do yourself a favor, stop trying to pervert my words, because im not the politically correct type to even care. So trying to make me look like some sort of woman beating supporter only solidifies the fact that your emotions are driving you in regards to me while disregarding most of what I've been saying. You're the one putting up pictures like this thinking its cool. 

slap.jpg

What does this picture say about the "older generation"????? Maybe this is the reason why the younger generation of women thinks its cool to say and do whatever they want to men because the picture you so casually present is the value they see! You ever thought of that? The value of men as their partners or just someone to be mutually respected is officially in the toilet bowl somewhere with the turds. How is this assclown being smacked around by his lady going to defend that same lady against another man or have her even see safety in his arms?  Maybe she thinks its her responsibility to do so since men these days are considered more and more, less than valuable while these older men not properly understanding cosign this stupidity by portraying it as harmless because shes a "woman". So who's really the sexist here sir? What message are YOU sending to the youngin's sir? Trust me, "I" am not your problem.

Bottomline, these particular women need to cut the bullcrap. I dont need to talk about men because thats obviously been handled by men not willing to stand for their position as the leader of their household because they're too busy standing on feminist ideologies trying to destroy the rest of us. 

That situation could have easily been avoided.  And he grabs her before she punches him-- if you can even call that a punch.  It grazed him.  Then he hit her with a pretty good punch.  He's an idiot, plain and simple.  

That situation could have easily been avoided.  And he grabs her before she punches him-- if you can even call that a punch.  It grazed him.  Then he hit her with a pretty good punch.  He's an idiot, plain and simple.  

So wait, if you would have felt that she caught him clean with her punch then what? lol....ridiculous.

An even better way that this could have been avoided? KEEP   YOUR   HANDS   TO    YOURSELF. EVERYBODY!

P.S. You're forgetting that knee to the groin area that she delivered. 

So wait, if you would have felt that she would have caught him clean with her punch then what? lol....ridiculous.

An even better way that this could have been avoided? KEEP   YOUR   HANDS   TO    YOURSELF. EVERYBODY!

Well he could have ignored her and went to another part of the bar.  If she pursued him, I'm sure the bartender could have had her thrown out.  I've seen it happen and I don't doubt it'd have happened in that bar.  If she caught him with a clean punch, and let's be serious, this is some dumb drunk girl she's not going to hurt him, I'd have had her ass thrown out too.  It's simple as that.  If it's an extremely aggressive, strong woman, then maybe you can restrain her, but I wouldn't punch her in the face.

So wait, if you would have felt that she caught him clean with her punch then what? lol....ridiculous.

P.S. You're forgetting that knee to the groin area that she delivered. 

Hmm.. It looks kind of like a push kick to me but maybe it was a knee to the groin.  I don't know from that angle and I wasn't there so I don't know the story.  That girl would have gotten her ass kicked if he was there with any other girls though.

Well he could have ignored her and went to another part of the bar.  If she pursued him, I'm sure the bartender could have had her thrown out.  I've seen it happen and I don't doubt it'd have happened in that bar.  If she caught him with a clean punch, and let's be serious, this is some dumb drunk girl she's not going to hurt him, I'd have had her ass thrown out too.  It's simple as that.  If it's an extremely aggressive, strong woman, then maybe you can restrain her, but I wouldn't punch her in the face.

The endless excuses on why another human being shouldnt mantain self control is getting old my friend. Let me ask you two very simple questions. Is it okay for a woman to hit a man? Should a woman keep her hands to herself? If the answers are No and Yes then I ask you to stop with the 50 excuses. No one is saying that the guy was right, I have only said that the guy defended himself.  I've said it multiple times. Meanwhile it seems like people are making every excuse under the sun why its okay for this girl not to have self control when it comes to her hands.

And im not even going to get into the bartenders and what they could have done. They continued pouring drinks and taking orders! 

Hmm.. It looks kind of like a push kick to me but maybe it was a knee to the groin.  I don't know from that angle and I wasn't there so I don't know the story.  That girl would have gotten her ass kicked if he was there with any other girls though.

More excuses. See what im saying? No need for her to have self control and manners right? Drums, you must understand that women who continue to repeatedly see endless excuses everywhere regarding this topic gives them the impression that its okay, because they have "endless excuses". Its wrong, period. This is why these women (and men) are out of control and people dont even realize it. 

The solution is simple, literally grade school simple. keep your hands to yourself because there is no telling what the response will be by the person on the receiving end if you dont. That goes for everyone (equality) lol. .

More excuses. See what im saying? No need for her to have self control and manners right? Drums, you must understand that women who continue to repeatedly see endless excuses everywhere regarding this topic gives them the impression that its okay, because they have "endless excuses". Its wrong, period. This is why these women (and men) are out of control and people dont even realize it. 

The solution is simple, literally grade school simple. keep your hands to yourself because there is no telling what the response will be by the person on the receiving end if you dont. That goes for everyone (equality) lol. .

I understand your point and I agree that everyone should keep their hands to themselves.  That's the main thing.  With that said,  both of these idiots are in the wrong.  And since I don't care for either one, I'm going to move on now.  Cheers!

First off, stop it. He didnt beat that woman. Ray Rice is an example of beating a woman. Maybe you should stop being so emotional and read what Im actually saying. I just showed you a video where a woman is smacking the crap out of a dude and as he's walking away what does she do? chases him given that she takes this as a sign that she can continue to do it. Why? Because there is no respect and she knows that he wont do a damn thing about it. Probably because his daddy told him that "no matter what, dont hit a woman". Let me make this perfectly clear for you. The "Dont hit a woman" part I totally agree with, the "no matter what" part, I dont. You have a right to defend yourself.

Men have been pus...fied to the point where self defense, no matter how out of control a woman is to them is now considered having "gorilla like pride".  You're absolutely right about this younger generation being lost, because older men are not teaching boys the position and responsibility of being a man and women arent teaching girls the art and responsibility of being a lady. 

So do yourself a favor, stop trying to pervert my words, because im not the politically correct type to even care. So trying to make me look like some sort of woman beating supporter only solidifies the fact that your emotions are driving you in regards to me while disregarding most of what I've been saying. You're the one putting up pictures like this thinking its cool. 

slap.jpg

What does this picture say about the "older generation"????? Maybe this is the reason why the younger generation of women thinks its cool to say and do whatever they want to men because the picture you so casually present is the value they see! You ever thought of that? The value of men as their partners or just someone to be mutually respected is officially in the toilet bowl somewhere with the turds. How is this assclown being smacked around by his lady going to defend that same lady against another man or even see safety in the arms of that man? Maybe she thinks its her responsibility to do so since men these days are considered more and more, less than valuable while these older men not properly understanding cosign this stupidity by portraying it as harmless because shes a "woman". What message are YOU sending to the youngin's sir? Trust me, "I" am not your problem.

Bottomline, these particular women need to cut the bullcrap. I dont need to talk about men because thats obviously been handled by men not willing to stand for their position as the leader of their household because they're too busy standing on feminist ideologies trying to destroy the rest of us. 

I don't have to stop anything. He punched a woman. You're defending him. I suspect you're trying to troll (poorly) because I'd like to think you're not a troglodyte. So either way, no reason to continue this conversation. Now go ahead and post the last word, cause "you're just defending yourself" and you aren't big enough to walk even though this "debate" is over. So thanks in advance for displaying your lack of self-control with your following response.

I don't have to stop anything. He punched a woman. You're defending him. I suspect you're trying to troll (poorly) because I'd like to think you're not a troglodyte. So either way, no reason to continue this conversation. Now go ahead and post the last word, cause "you're just defending yourself" and you aren't big enough to walk even though this "debate" is over. So thanks in advance for displaying your lack of self-control with your following response.

I dont even know what a troglodyte is lol. Too lazy to google it. But hey, I know when a guy is through with a subject. As you said, the debate is over. Cool. 

Archived