Tampa CB CJ Wilson Loses 2 Fingers From Fireworks

Jet9

That suspension is bullsh*t. The bitch hit him first, and he acted in self-defense. She committed battery and should get sued as such. He'll walk. Of course the feminists in this country think that women should have free reign to do what they want just because they have a vagina. Don't like getting knocked out? Don't punch another dude and a football player no less. Granted, he probably could have handled it differently (either by putting her in submission or walking away entirely) but I don't entirely blame him for what he did. 

Luckily it's not a huge loss for FSU. They still has Everett Golson for this year, and Malik Henry for next.

Dude, there is no self defense when defending yourself against a woman. Thats the law. Now either get with the program or Im going to get my sister on you! 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, there is no self defense when defending yourself against a woman. Thats the law.

No it's not. If a PERSON is assaulted they have a right to defend themselves.

Only thing is he put his hands on her first, she had every right to take a swing.

No it's not. If a PERSON is assaulted they have a right to defend themselves.

Only thing is he put his hands on her first, she had every right to take a swing.

Sorry, It must have been me typing my response and you not catching the sarcasm in it. I was joking and totally agree with you. I seen the video and the girl was totally in the wrong. I was taking a shot at the stupidity of society today.

Not rocket science, you can't punch a chick in 2015. Yes, it sucks if she's kneeing you in the nuts and slinging racial epithets your way, but you can't hit her. Yes, it's not fair that you can't swing back if she's throwing haymakers at you, but, you can't. Yes, she hit him first. Yes, she is wrong for doing that. But you can't haul off and swing. Check your anger, walk away, get the bouncer, and move on with your life. Sorry, but welcome to being a man. It's a battle you are not going to win and that's not changing any time soon. ******* deal with it.

Not rocket science, you can't punch a chick in 2015. Yes, it sucks if she's kneeing you in the nuts and slinging racial epithets your way, but you can't hit her. Yes, it's not fair that you can't swing back if she's throwing haymakers at you, but, you can't. Yes, she hit him first. Yes, she is wrong for doing that. But you can't haul off and swing. Check your anger, walk away, get the bouncer, and move on with your life. Sorry, but welcome to being a man. It's a battle you are not going to win and that's not changing any time soon. ******* deal with it.

I doubt that was a checking your anger moment Rutgers. Dude was getting assaulted. And I thought "I" was the only one that caught her knee. Its not a battle in the public that he's going to win, but at the same time I think that this woman will think twice before hitting another man. 

And yes, it does suck that men must do all this^^^^^while no training is required for women to stop pushing violence towards men KNOWING that its a battle that they cannot win. 

List of Things not to do if you are a professional athlete:

1. Kill people

2. Rape people

3. Beat women

4. Drive drunk

5. Smoke weed

6. Shoot fireworks off in your bare hand.

Not that difficult.

What if you..

Do #4

On the way to do #3

Followed by #2

Followed by #1

and as a celebration you do #5

followed by doing #6?

It's called the Roethlisberger

Sorry, It must have been me typing my response and you not catching the sarcasm in it. I was joking and totally agree with you. I seen the video and the girl was totally in the wrong. I was taking a shot at the stupidity of society today.

See, I think she was validated in taking a swing. He grabs her arm first. If some dude I don't know grabs my arm like that I'm hitting him. No prosecutor worth a sh*t would go after me.

See, I think she was validated in taking a swing. He grabs her arm first. If some dude I don't know grabs my arm like that I'm hitting him. No prosecutor worth a sh*t would go after me.

He grabs her arm because she holds her fist in his face. But it's really not that hard to step away in that instance. He chose to engage and grab her arm rather than just stepping away. Maintain a defensive position, fine, but step the **** away and go get a bouncer.

He grabbed her arm after she made a closed fist and put it up at him. He would have been a moron not to prevent getting hit. She was threatening him, and in the age where its okay to do that of course he took that threat as enough to hold her fist. Chicks are really hitting dudes today. Also she's using her left arm pushing him.

Not to get into the back and forth about this, if she simply would have let the guy through to the open section of the bar instead of purposefully throwing her ass in the way preventing him from getting to the open section of the bar then there would have been none of the obviously unnecessary confrontation. They would have both had a drink and a good time. 

Not to get into the back and forth about this, if she simply would have let the guy through to the open section of the bar instead of purposefully throwing her ass in the way preventing him from getting to the open section of the bar then there would have been none of the obviously unnecessary confrontation. They would have both had a drink and a good time. 

I have no doubt that he pushed everyone aside like a dick because he wanted to get a drink because he's a FSU football player. I also have no doubt that she dropped an N-bomb on him because it's Tallahassee. Everyone is in the wrong here. But the guy who hits the chick will always lose, and he should have known better. Whether by his own knowledge or some sort of prep classes from the program which they have obviously never given to any of the players because their stars are always ******* brain damaged.

JPP will be able to play, probably just as effectively. But a corner? Kid's career is over. What a waste.

i dunno.  right index finger has to be pretty important.  and this isn't over, who knows if he will have nerve damage

I have no doubt that he pushed everyone aside like a dick because he wanted to get a drink because he's a FSU football player. I also have no doubt that she dropped an N-bomb on him because it's Tallahassee. Everyone is in the wrong here. But the guy who hits the chick will always lose, and he should have known better. Whether by his own knowledge or some sort of prep classes from the program which they have obviously never given to any of the players because their stars are always ******* brain damaged.

I cant say that he pushed anyone because the girl to his left noticed that he was trying to get through and she even moved for him which made space at the bar. Maybe he was acting like an assclown because he's an FSU player, but I dont want to assume that because the video didnt show it. Also, I dont want to assume that the other girl called him a N..... because its Tallahassee and she's white. Im getting so tired of racism and the assumption that whites having nothing better to do but to call a black person N...... Maybe she did, but there was no audio on the vid I seen so I wont assume that either. 

And Im not disagreeing with you, he should not have hit her, what I am saying is that she shouldnt have hit him. When the girl to the right moved and he was making his way in, there was no need for the girl to put her ass out to the left basically causing an issue. All dude did was turn and he already had her fist in his face making threats. This is exactly why I stopped clubbing like that in general. Being a former club promoter for 5 years I seen some of the dumbest sh*t happen. Now this guy looks like some woman beater and she's looking like a saint because she's a woman. I can care less about the football situation. 

He looks like a woman beater to you? 

He looks like a dumbass that had an opportunity to get himself out of a bad situation and chose not to, and because of that, that's the label he's going to carry. Fair? Probably not. Welcome to 2015. Again, that is why you walk away. Opportunity of a lifetime and he threw it away because of an altercation in a bar. His choice.

He looks like a dumbass that had an opportunity to get himself out of a bad situation and chose not to, and because of that, that's the label he's going to carry. Fair? Probably not. Welcome to 2015. Again, that is why you walk away. Opportunity of a lifetime and he threw it away because of an altercation in a bar. His choice.

His opportunity, or the alleged squandering of an opportunity is what many people are actually upset at. If this guy wasnt who he was this wouldnt even be news. Thats just side sh*t though hence why I hate the politically correct positions.

However, the altercation was rather quick, unexpected and probably influenced by alcohol. I dont know if I was in that very same situation if I could have walked away, especially with it being a crowd there to begin with. The crowd dispersed after the hit, but it wasnt like there was much space to begin with beforehand. 

tough break for him though. 

Not rocket science, you can't punch a chick in 2015. Yes, it sucks if she's kneeing you in the nuts and slinging racial epithets your way, but you can't hit her. Yes, it's not fair that you can't swing back if she's throwing haymakers at you, but, you can't.

Yeah... no. Sorry I've seen too many thug wannabe chicks out there. Some pretty big girls too that'll hit harder than smaller emo dudes.

Of course common sense is needed. Regardless of womens rights and "equality", always remember not to hit a chick. No matter how much she pisses ya off. Just walk away. However once the weaker gender uses the great equalizer and hits ya in the nuts... things change and she better be using the recovery time to get away. I've seen chicks do that and then stand around talking sh!t.

Now I've never put myself in that situation. Seems easy enough not to hang around people like that. Worst thing I've experienced involving women was when breaking up a fight between two thicker/athletic chicks back in high school. Took a shot to side of the head. Damn girl had a hell of a punch! Harder than many guys. Had to step things up and break up that fight immediately after that cause I didn't want to take another one of those hits. Lol there are some butch females out there. But even if a physically capable woman purposely punches a guy, he shouldn't hit her.

BUT, if a chick ever kneed me in the nuts, hung around talking sh!t while I recovered and then attempted to hit the sweet spot again ... I'm laying the bitch out.

Yeah... no. Sorry I've seen too many thug wannabe chicks out there. Some pretty big girls too that'll hit harder than smaller emo dudes.

Of course common sense is needed. Regardless of womens rights and "equality", always remember not to hit a chick. No matter how much she pisses ya off. Just walk away. However once the weaker gender uses the great equalizer and hits ya in the nuts... things change and she better be using the recovery time to get away. I've seen chicks do that and then stand around talking sh!t.

Now I've never put myself in that situation. Seems easy enough not to hang around people like that. Worst thing I've experienced involving women was when breaking up a fight between two thicker/athletic chicks back in high school. Took a shot to side of the head. Damn girl had a hell of a punch! Harder than many guys. Had to step things up and break up that fight immediately after that cause I didn't want to take another one of those hits. Lol there are some butch females out there. But even if a physically capable woman purposely punches a guy, he shouldn't hit her.

BUT, if a chick ever kneed me in the nuts, hung around talking sh!t while I recovered and then attempted to hit the sweet spot again ... I'm laying the bitch out.

I think you guys both have a point. Rutgers is right, generally you walk away from things like that. And you're also right in regards to this new level of ratchetness some women are on these days. In this particular case it didnt seem like the guy had the opportunity to simply "walk". The girl went completely off on him and when she kneed then punched him he lost his cool. I dont have to agree with the outcome generally, but I surely understand it. It wasnt like she simply started arguing with him for 2 minutes and then put her fist up threatening. That would have showed ample time to remove himself from the situation. He was immediately met with violence and people are right behind him where he just couldnt have walked. He tried to defend himself by holding her fist expecting her to relax. She kneed the dude then punched him. You dont put your hands on anyone, but when violence is pushed towards you Im not going to tell anyone not to defend themselves in order to stop the threat. He held her first after her initial threat, then she proceeded to act further, he hit her back and only then did she decide to finally calm down. He went through preventive measures by trying to protect himself first by grabbing her fist. Its unfortunate how no one brings up that she had ample time to calm down after he held her hand the first time, as if common sense is no longer a requirement for these particular women. She was the aggressor. This is why we have the ratchetness we see today because no one is willing to bite the bullet by telling these women when they're wrong in these matters. Stop pushing men beyond the limit because society says "no matter what you cant hit a woman". Not everyone who is being attack by these type of women is going to go for that.

So generally you do walk away, but her ratchetness went from 0 to 100 in less than a second. It sucks for him because with the feminist propaganda these days dude looks like a sap to the drones who can watch the tape and see what obviously happened but are feed the line over and over again how he just punched this girl as if thats what happened on the video. And dude may have even lost a possibility at a professional career on top of it.There's no accountability for actions like that because society expects all men to cower into a corner when met with this type of violence and disrespect. Its crazy. I've seen on many instances where men were either trying to leave the situation or simply shut up and its like gasoline for these women in the act. They get more emboldened by the fact that the man is dismissing himself because they view it as him "backing down" to their ratchetness which further escalates the situation. Alot of these times its only after the girl has been hit back that she realizes that the guy is actually willing to defend himself against the stupidity then she will revert to simply yelling and trash talking but will not push violence towards him anymore because she immediately got the point after being hit. Even worse, I've seen women completely kick a dudes ass because he was unwilling to hit her back because he knows once he does the first the he's going to hear is "She's a f'ing girl". The internet is filled with this level of buffoonery. 

The best thing to do is to stay out of these clubs. 9 times out of 10 if you're someone important in society you're either going to end up being called a woman abuser, a rapist or a barbaric athlete that beat the crap out of 3 men who were "just minding their business" when it was you that was jumped by 3 guys. And im not saying that all athletes are saints, but at the same time I know that given their affluence that they can also be targets. Proof is in the pudding. If there was no tape on this incident no one would have gave dude the benefit of the doubt, and him having the look of a young inner city kid thats the new hotshot freshman QB at FSU it would only have proved somehow that he is some sort of thug. Both you guys have a valid point. But Rutgers did say no matter the situation a guy would lose that one and he's right. The tape shows exactly what went down, yet.....

Stay out of the clubs and stay out of the hood. 

That suspension is bullsh*t. The bitch hit him first, and he acted in self-defense. She committed battery and should get sued as such. He'll walk. Of course the feminists in this country think that women should have free reign to do what they want just because they have a vagina. Don't like getting knocked out? Don't punch another dude and a football player no less. Granted, he probably could have handled it differently (either by putting her in submission or walking away entirely) but I don't entirely blame him for what he did. 

Luckily it's not a huge loss for FSU. They still has Everett Golson for this year, and Malik Henry for next.

idk, its very hard to get punched in the face and not react by punching back. it takes a whole lot of instantaneous control to not react by hitting the person who just punched you

idk, its very hard to get punched in the face and not react by punching back. it takes a whole lot of instantaneous control to not react by hitting the person who just punched you

Exactly. People saying that he should have walked away is generally right. But its reeeeeal easy to say that when you're typing behind a computer on a forum, not getting your ass kicked at the bar lol. 

Exactly. People saying that he should have walked away is generally right. But its reeeeeal easy to say that when you're typing behind a computer on a forum, not getting your ass kicked at the bar lol. 

If he was "getting his ass kicked" by that chick he's got a bigger problem on his hand.  He was not cornered, he was not taking a beating, she is a woman and he is an elite athlete, he has more to lose.  If you have IQ above 7 you walk away there.

You see:

Knockout%2BPunch.jpg

I see:

slap.jpg

If he was "getting his ass kicked" by that chick he's got a bigger problem on his hand.  He was not cornered, he was not taking a beating, she is a woman and he is an elite athlete, he has more to lose.  If you have IQ above 7 you walk away there.

lol, sure. Women better know a dudes "IQ" before she goes slapping guys then.

Really? 

Keep your hands to your self. End of discussion. 

His opportunity, or the alleged squandering of an opportunity is what many people are actually upset at. If this guy wasnt who he was this wouldnt even be news. Thats just side sh*t though hence why I hate the politically correct positions.

However, the altercation was rather quick, unexpected and probably influenced by alcohol. I dont know if I was in that very same situation if I could have walked away, especially with it being a crowd there to begin with. The crowd dispersed after the hit, but it wasnt like there was much space to begin with beforehand. 

tough break for him though. 

Tough break for him?  A tough break is when a bird sh*ts on your head. We can debate whether he should/shouldn't be off the team or get a second chance elsewhere, but he did this to himself.  And it's not politically correct to say men shouldn't hit women. When you have an extreme and obvious physical advantage over someone you need to be the bigger person even if you are "right" or "justified."  If a guy in a wheelchair kicks you in the shin, do you knock his ass out?  It's not being politically correct.  It's being a human being.

Tough break for him?  A tough break is when a bird sh*ts on your head. We can debate whether he should/shouldn't be off the team or get a second chance elsewhere, but he did this to himself.  And it's not politically correct to say men shouldn't hit women. When you have an extreme and obvious physical advantage over someone you need to be the bigger person even if you are "right" or "justified."  If a guy in a wheelchair kicks you in the shin, do you knock his ass out?  It's not being politically correct.  It's being a human being.

The woman who runs up on you with that bullsh*t will be lucky. Im simply saying that these women shouldnt think that all men are like jgb. Some dudes will let a women know that if you want to act like a man you will get treated as one. In a case like that im not going to cry a river. All im saying. 

The woman who runs up on you with that bullsh*t will be lucky. Im simply saying that these women shouldnt think that all men are like jgb. Some dudes will let a women know that if you want to act like a man you will get treated as one. In a case like that im not going to cry a river. All im saying. 

Clearly you've been hurt before, grab a good book and have a cry you'll feel better lol

15802812.jpg

hopefully your wife isnt throwing hooks at dudes in the bar

doubtful but anyone who isn't a worthless POS doesn't hit a woman unless she's aiming a gun at him or she's a trained ninja assassin

Archived