Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Truth is on top of my boogie board I look exactly like a sea lion.  Little bigger but close enough.  Maybe thats why I don't mind my family in the ocean with me.  Shark be too busy with me and they will have plenty of time to get to shore. 

I think you got it wrong, big guy. It'll prolly go for the appetizers first.... 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But in the past few years there haven't been nearly this many shark attacks. Maybe they're finally on to us; they decided they could get free human buffet every summer. Probably evolving.

Population increases = more people in the water. It's simple math. It's not like sharks just started swimming in the ocean. They've been there, doing what they do. Just nowadays, more people are in the ocean than ever before.

I've surfed my entire life. I've seen many sharks. I don't know a single person who's been bit by a shark. I know 3 people who have been struck by lightening. Car accidents taking lives or leaving someone in a wheel chair? I've lost count.

This. You're almost 10,000x more likely to die in a car accident on the way to the beach than getting bit by a shark...let alone eaten to death.

No surprise this is coming from Pac. He's Captain Joy Kill.

To be honest.  I love the beach.  Rather die there than at home.  LOL  So much of a better read in my obituary. 

You're being awfully defensive about a D1 case and 1 vote.  Guess it's time for you to start taking things spr srs now that the workweek started eh?  Now tell me how much of a dumbass I am in every post of mine you quote just like last game. 

I like 80 here pushing the Ape.

This. You're almost 10,000x more likely to die in a car accident on the way to the beach than getting bit by a shark...let alone eaten to death.

No surprise this is coming from Pac. He's Captain Joy Kill.

I love that stat..  might have to do with the fact that hundreds of millions of people are driving as opposed to the thousands in the ocean.

I hope no one on this board or anyone else ever sees a shark let along gets bitten..  I'm just not going to improve the odds.

Population increases = more people in the water. It's simple math. It's not like sharks just started swimming in the ocean. They've been there, doing what they do. Just nowadays, more people are in the ocean than ever before.

I've surfed my entire life. I've seen many sharks. I don't know a single person who's been bit by a shark. I know 3 people who have been struck by lightening. Car accidents taking lives or leaving someone in a wheel chair? I've lost count.

A kid I went to High School with lost a leg after falling asleep drunk in a dumpster.  I think they are still looking for the shark though. 

I love that stat..  might have to do with the fact that hundreds of millions of people are driving as opposed to the thousands in the ocean.

I hope no one on this board or anyone else ever sees a shark let along gets bitten..  I'm just not going to improve the odds.

I hope you get a sun burn on your balls laying out in the sun by the pool.

there's a whole week of shows going on 30 years centering around sharks and shark attacks and I'm an alarmist for pointing it out lol.

meanwhile those shows are annually the highest rated on the Discovery channel.

To be honest. I love the beach. Rather die there than at home. LOL So much of a better read in my obituary.

I'm perfectly fine with dying in the ocean some way. I understand that my passion puts me in danger and I've had some scares with marine life and drowning...I'm good with it. It won't happen but I'm good with if it does. At least I died doing what I love.

there's a whole week of shows going on 30 years centering around sharks and shark attacks and I'm an alarmist for pointing it out lol.

meanwhile those shows are annually the highest rated on the Discovery channel.

Also tons of shows about people having a 700lb life.  You gonna stop eating?

I'm perfectly fine with dying in the ocean some way. I understand that my passion puts me in danger and I've had some scares with marine life and drowning...I'm good with it. It won't happen but I'm good with if it does. At least I died doing what I love.

Me too.  That's wear my "No Heimlich Maneuver please" t shirt when Im out eating. 

Yep.

Having said all that, it's pretty funny that Pac is spewing his pro-Rochester, anti-beach nonsense.  7 shark attacks is a "heavy" biting season around here (usually the average is about 3 per year in NC).  Out of thousands and thousands of people who are at NC/SC beaches right now as I'm typing this, it's not exactly a high percentage.  Shark attacks have been on a decline in recent years, mostly because about 50-100 million sharks get killed off by humans every year and many species of sharks are facing extinction. 

Life's too short to be a pu$$y about it.

Says the guy who treats vagina like a 40 foot great white.

I love that stat.. might have to do with the fact that hundreds of millions of people are driving as opposed to the thousands in the ocean.

I hope no one on this board or anyone else ever sees a shark let along gets bitten.. I'm just not going to improve the odds.

You live in Canada. You have no clue how many people are in the water daily. Thousands? That's like a mile stretch of beach in Florida.

I blame the economy, the American diet, and Obama.

*I sent in my IP to get access and still don't have it.

So what posts of Doggin's did you not like?

lol...really? He hasn't posted yet. 

Yepp

????

And because I have no way to format and don't know what codes to use here...

Vote: Leelou

So helpful. Wow.

Um, why? 

You live in Canada. You have no clue how many people are in the water daily. Thousands? That's like a mile stretch of beach in Florida.

Ive been scuba diving in the gulf of mexico and been in the ocean in Myrtle, Savannah, Cocoa Beach, Daytona etc etc..  I'm not saying I never have done it..  I just don't plan on doing it again.  Just like I wouldn't ride a motorcycle... or skydive... or bungee jump.. 

lol...really? He hasn't posted yet.

Um, why?

My point exactly. You say you like leaving your vote there but you have no content to go off of for him. On the other hand, there's like 17 pages of these other guys, yet you're still content to leave your vote on an inactive? I'm getting a disconnect here. You could easily push a mislynch on an inactive at this point and that bothers me

Ive been scuba diving in the gulf of mexico and been in the ocean in Myrtle, Savannah, Cocoa Beach, Daytona etc etc..  I'm not saying I never have done it..  I just don't plan on doing it again.  Just like I wouldn't ride a motorcycle... or skydive... or bungee jump..

Except the ocean I'm with you. i don't do anything that may prevent me from working. I childrens to feed.

Archived