Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone!

Need moar drunk Crusher posts.

I cannot for the life of me ever remember Ape declaring someone town on D1.  I don't like this post at all. 

GFY, lolololol... you were playing better when you hadn't posted at all.

Yet you're clearing someone as town and basically telling us all to ignore the only interesting game-related thing that's happened so far this game.  So weird.

No I'm not.

You go on with your bad ass narrative building though... Ape is super suspicious. Vote me. After I die, I can replace Arsis.

Another declared townie by Ape.  Even if I were to say I agree with his analysis I really, really can't remember you doing this before.

Just come back and call me a total moron so I can feel good about you being scum again.

Don't worry, nobody here is putting any stock in what you can and cannot remember. 

Tell me more about what I do and don't do... and then pretend to align it to the meta of either alignment... stop seeding suspicion and waiting for someone else to run with it, own it... come at me you asexual dynamo

Don't worry, nobody here is putting any stock in what you can and cannot remember. 

Tell me more about what I do and don't do... and then pretend to align it to the meta of either alignment... stop seeding suspicion and waiting for someone else to run with it, own it... come at me you asexual dynamo

Not how it happened, but please continue.

You're being awfully defensive about a D1 case and 1 vote.  Guess it's time for you to start taking things spr srs now that the workweek started eh?  Now tell me how much of a dumbass I am in every post of mine you quote just like last game. 

Hey everyone!

Need moar drunk Crusher posts.

I cannot for the life of me ever remember Ape declaring someone town on D1.  I don't like this post at all. 

Sadly Im back in real life and can only get drunk on weekends again. Didn't even drink this weekend at all.  Too hot and too tired.  Had a week worth of house crap to do. 

You're being awfully defensive about a D1 case and 1 vote.  Guess it's time for you to start taking things spr srs now that the workweek started eh?  Now tell me how much of a dumbass I am in every post of mine you quote just like last game. 

I would say he's being awfully cavalier about everything, for Ape.  Another transformation. 

Not how it happened, but please continue.

Oh, then how did it happen.

I'm not being defensive at all. I'm mocking you. If I were being defensive, I'd actually be picking your case apart.

Work harder... both of you.

OK, I've said my piece.  I'll go away now to catch up on the work I missed last week.  Things go poorly when I try to be town leader. 

Figures. You really don't understand what's going on here do you?

Sadly Im back in real life and can only get drunk on weekends again. Didn't even drink this weekend at all.  Too hot and too tired.  Had a week worth of house crap to do. 

Hey, when you're done over there, I could use a hand... 

Hey, when you're done over there, I could use a hand... 

Oh dude.  We have had so much rain its insane here.  I have 20 yards of blackberry and raspberry bushes that have pretty much covered an entire side of my house and the back gate on that side.  I want to frag them but Mrs Crusher won;t let me cause of berries and stuff.  My neighbors bamboo has made it's way to about four feet deep in my yard so I was hacking through that.  Upside is my vegetable garden could feed a small village.  now if i can only get the bacon to grow. 

Oh dude.  We have had so much rain its insane here.  I have 20 yards of blackberry and raspberry bushes that have pretty much covered an entire side of my house and the back gate on that side.  I want to frag them but Mrs Crusher won;t let me cause of berries and stuff.  My neighbors bamboo has made it's way to about four feet deep in my yard so I was hacking through that.  Upside is my vegetable garden could feed a small village.  now if i can only get the bacon to grow. 

You hear about that new seaweed that tastes like bacon? 

Votecount
Arsis - Hess, Nyn (2)
Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

Ape - King, 80 (2)
JC - Ape (1)
King - Smash (1)
Smash - Arsis (1)
Hess - JC (1)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is: Tuesday at 11:00 AM PST

I'm going to Vote JIF, because it's the best play for town regardless of his alignment.

You guys realized its night, right?

Should have let it play out... anyone diving in making votes that seem genuine, is probably genuinely unaware that it's night, therefore most likely not scum. I could have solved the game in one post. :)

I mean, so were you one of the genuinely unaware or were you setting traps like a boss? 

So what else is i declared Smash town off of one post thus voting Arsis for voting Smash...right before JC voted Smash too, then Ape more or less was agreeing, Nyn and Lily actually followed my lead, more or less with votes, and then JC voted me for declaring Smash town. Meanwhile LK and 80 don't like Ape declaring Smash town even though he was basically agreeing with me, and basically Nyn and Lily. 

Everyone else either drunk, fat, stupid or their computer isn't working. 

So what else is i declared Smash town off of one post thus voting Arsis for voting Smash...right before JC voted Smash too, then Ape more or less was agreeing, Nyn and Lily actually followed my lead, more or less with votes, and then JC voted me for declaring Smash town. Meanwhile LK and 80 don't like Ape declaring Smash town even though he was basically agreeing with me, and basically Nyn and Lily. 

Everyone else either drunk, fat, stupid or their computer isn't working. 

Im sober, fat and stupid.  Not participating until I can get a few drinks in me.  So prolly friday or so.  See you then. 

I'm on vacation starting Friday. I'm hoping the game will be over by then.

Nice.  No vacation for me till Labor Day.  Going to music festival in Va beach.  Until then i gotta stay sober and work. Really getting pretty annoying.  Only upside is Baby Crusher is starting football practice in Arkansas today.  It's like 155 on the field down here.  His suffering brings me joy.  I think of all those times I saw him laying around the house and think to myself, "Karma is a bitch. "  teehee

Archived