Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Awful early to be digging in your heels... sometimes, when I'm scum, I like to play the "stubborn townie" bit so that I can hide in plain sight while I appear active, but anchored to a vote that doesn't make a difference...

Also, I should tell you, we don't lynch the Moderator of the last game we played on D1. At least, not typically, though I've nailed scum on D1 breaking that rule.

That's why I voted Leelou earlier, to give her some lovin' since she modded last game. It was a 100%  meaningless vote, because the game wasn't really "on" yet.

Ape, over the last 30 years, women learned how to read and think and do all sorts of stuff on their own besides bring you water and bananas from the local banana tree. I'm pretty sure this one knows how to play as well.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[

I have a 16, 17 and 19 year old driving now. I always nervous until they pull into the house at night. Then I get nervous to go out and look at my cars. My son Salvatore is a ding master. So far.. Crashed into suburban in driveway taking out left headlight of the Avalon I bought him. Drove my Avalanche and open the door into a light pole creasing my door. Then he he smashed my mailbox to **** when he pulled into the curb exploding it with the side mirror on my truck. Oh yeah. Mirror on truck **** too. Just brutal. You feel guilty getting mad because you gotta be happy they are safe but at the sAme time my driveway is starting to look like a junkyard. Lol

lol. I mean I only have an 8 month old, but if my vehicles look anything like that when he and his siblings are driving age, they're applying for their own vehicles/insurance/housing because I don't have that kind of patience. You're a kind Dad.

Awful early to be digging in your heels... sometimes, when I'm scum, I like to play the "stubborn townie" bit so that I can hide in plain sight while I appear active, but anchored to a vote that doesn't make a difference...

Also, I should tell you, we don't lynch the Moderator of the last game we played on D1. At least, not typically, though I've nailed scum on D1 breaking that rule.

That's why I voted Leelou earlier, to give her some lovin' since she modded last game. It was a 100% meaningless vote, because the game wasn't really "on" yet.

I really don't like this post. You come off trying to be helpful townie, telling me how to play the game here. The first one is throwing dirt on my post that I COULD be mafia because I'm "digging" my heels in, when really I'm echoing her notion on voting Doggin with "reasoning." The second part is about how you don't lynch Mods from the last game d1, yet you've done it and caught scum before. What's the point in even saying that at all. The third point it to say that your vote was meaningless from earlier.

So are you trying call me scum, her scum, or you scum?

Ape, over the last 30 years, women learned how to read and think and do all sorts of stuff on their own besides bring you water and bananas from the local banana tree. I'm pretty sure this one knows how to play as well.

No, she doesn't. Neither do you. It's okay, that's what I'm here for... I'm like the J.K. Simmons of teaching mafia.

I really don't like this post. You come off trying to be helpful townie, telling me how to play the game here. The first one is throwing dirt on my post that I COULD be mafia because I'm "digging" my heels in, when really I'm echoing her notion on voting Doggin with "reasoning." The second part is about how you don't lynch Mods from the last game d1, yet you've done it and caught scum before. What's the point in even saying that at all. The third point it to say that your vote was meaningless from earlier.

It is the tradition here, and we usually decide in-game, collectively if we're going to honor that tradition. Ms. Leelou gave us a fine game of mafia. It's always worth telling someone new to playing here, what our unwritten rules are... otherwise they turn into whiney babies like Despotwathra.

We also don't typically lynch newbs on D1 of their first game... should I have mentioned that one?

You asked about my vote from earlier, I busted your chops and didn't answer, now I gave you and answer and what? I'm dirty for having answered your question? 

I'm not calling anyone anything.... I'm leaving that for you to do. You don't have to like my post, but don't get caught up assuming that because you don't understand something it makes me scum. I'm not scum. I'm just a badass mother****ing ape, and I'm hear to split some skulls and brush the dirty off my ******* shoulders... 

Here we go alanna, here we go  *clap clap*

Too early for many actual reads since people seem to be mostly ******* around, which is fine. Quite a few of us seem to be having/had connection issues. 

Things that have mostly stood out

Ape, not feeling bad about him. <3 the early vote. 

Smash seems townish. 

I <3 Crusher. I think if he can get in some drunk posting he'll be solidified as town for me. 

Didn't really care for Arsis. I know he's asked to be replaced, so reserving judgement for now. 

I like Pac's vote. 

Laine, feeling meh about her. She's getting caught up in small details that she tends to do as scum. 

Always hate to say this, the eye bleeder seems to be derp town. 

Nyn, slightly defensive, not to overreaction levels yet. 

Doggin is a good vote. 

Everyone else so far is pretty null. 

lol, I flat out DREAD the day that driving becomes part of our world as parents... my wife works for a major insurance company, she sees the data on texting & driving... it's not pretty... it's as bad as drunk driving

Thankfully they know when I say never do it.  I mean never.  Plus I always call people jerkoffs and ****heads when I see someone texting and driving.  My kids are well aware of Daddy's position on this.  LOL

&nbsp;

It is the tradition here, and we usually decide in-game, collectively if we're going to honor that tradition. Ms. Leelou gave us a fine game of mafia. It's always worth telling someone new to playing here, what our unwritten rules are... otherwise they turn into whiney babies like Despotwathra.

&nbsp;

We also don't typically lynch newbs on D1 of their first game... should I have mentioned that one?

&nbsp;

You asked about my vote from earlier, I busted your chops and didn't answer, now I gave you and answer and what? I'm dirty for having answered your question?&nbsp;

&nbsp;

I'm not calling anyone anything.... I'm leaving that for you to do. You don't have to like my post, but don't get caught up assuming that because you don't understand something it makes me scum. I'm not scum. I'm just a badass mother****ing ape, and I'm hear to split some skulls and brush the dirty off my ******* shoulders...&nbsp;

1. That's nice of you

2. I don't need a free pass

3. Thank you for finally explaining, transparency early on is more useful though

4. In my experience helpful townies aren't always helpful townies. I've been playing mafia long enough to know that. And it's funny because if you read back over your post, you implicate me, Leelou, AND yourself all in one post. It's just too wishy washy for my tastes, like you're giving yourself too many options to take, which feels scummy to me.

Too early for many actual reads since people seem to be mostly ******* around, which is fine. Quite a few of us seem to be having/had connection issues. 

Things that have mostly stood out

Ape, not feeling bad about him. <3 the early vote. 

Smash seems townish. 

I <3 Crusher. I think if he can get in some drunk posting he'll be solidified as town for me. 

Didn't really care for Arsis. I know he's asked to be replaced, so reserving judgement for now. 

I like Pac's vote. 

Laine, feeling meh about her. She's getting caught up in small details that she tends to do as scum. 

Always hate to say this, the eye bleeder seems to be derp town. 

Nyn, slightly defensive, not to overreaction levels yet. 

Doggin is a good vote. 

Everyone else so far is pretty null. 

No longer on vacation.  So we will have to wait till this weekend for drunk posting.

lol, I flat out DREAD the day that driving becomes part of our world as parents... my wife works for a major insurance company, she sees the data on texting & driving... it's not pretty... it's as bad as drunk driving

I bet you texting is worse...

&nbsp;

So far, all I've managed to snare in my trap is derp townies...&nbsp;

Who's derping?

@Leelou: OMGUS? I focus on small details as scum? You've seen me as scum in how many games exactly? Two. I've only been scum twice since I started playing again. The first one I get a pass for because it was my first game back. And there were a lot of players. The second one... I'm pretty sure I was derp-scum in that game. You have no meta to say that I focus on small details as scum. The more accurate would be to say that I focus on small details when I don't know anyone.

I'm being pretty transparently town right now, imo, so take that as you will. DM has been lynching a lot of scum day 1 and I like to think I've contributed to that.

&nbsp;Who's derping?

@Leelou: OMGUS? I focus on small details as scum? You've seen me as scum in how many games exactly? Two. I've only been scum twice since I started playing again. The first one I get a pass for because it was my first game back. And there were a lot of players. The second one... I'm pretty sure I was derp-scum in that game. You have no meta to say that I focus on small details as scum. The more accurate would be to say that I focus on small details when I don't know anyone.

I'm being pretty transparently town right now, imo, so take that as you will. DM has been lynching a lot of scum day 1 and I like to think I've contributed to that.

Not OMGUS, catching up and saying what I see. Am I voting you in retaliation? This is just another point in that direction. 

Not OMGUS, catching up and saying what I see. Am I voting you in retaliation? This is just another point in that direction.&nbsp;

Your fos is omgus lol But what do I know? I just want to get the record straight that you know my town meta, but you don't know my mafia meta.

Archived