Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Nice. No vacation for me till Labor Day. Going to music festival in Va beach. Until then i gotta stay sober and work. Really getting pretty annoying. Only upside is Baby Crusher is starting football practice in Arkansas today. It's like 155 on the field down here. His suffering brings me joy. I think of all those times I saw him laying around the house and think to myself, "Karma is a bitch. " teehee

Actually going to the outer banks for the first time. Had done Va Beach before and it was awesome. It's two houses of in laws and all their friends so we'll see I guess. Not thrilled but I'll just get drunk and tan. And prob bit by a shark.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually going to the outer banks for the first time. Had done Va Beach before and it was awesome. It's two houses of in laws and all their friends so we'll see I guess. Not thrilled but I'll just get drunk and tan. And prob bit by a shark.

I really don't understand why people go into the ocean unless they're on a boat or Jet ski...  I understand surfers have some strange innate desire to be out there but I don't get it.  The ocean, especially right off shore in a vacation area, is full of piss, sweat, and shark sh-t.  I'd much rather relax and take a dip in a pool.  going and standing chest high in the Atlantic for no reason is for assholes...  come to think of it, that might actually be up your alley.

As a matter of fact in light of the upswing in shark attacks the last couple years I'm banning my son from getting in the ocean next time we're there.  I got in a couple years ago and still regret doing it.  He can swim in a pool..  if he whines I'll make him watch Jaws 1 and 2 with me.

I really don't understand why people go into the ocean unless they're on a boat or Jet ski... I understand surfers have some strange innate desire to be out there but I don't get it. The ocean, especially right off shore in a vacation area, is full of piss, sweat, and shark sh-t. I'd much rather relax and take a dip in a pool. going and standing chest high in the Atlantic for no reason is for assholes... come to think of it, that might actually be up your alley.

You are one soulless Puerto Rican.

Just got back from Myrtle.  Do that next.  Place is awesome.  nice beaches and million and a half attractions for at night.  

I really don't understand why people go into the ocean unless they're on a boat or Jet ski...  I understand surfers have some strange innate desire to be out there but I don't get it.  The ocean, especially right off shore in a vacation area, is full of piss, sweat, and shark sh-t.  I'd much rather relax and take a dip in a pool.  going and standing chest high in the Atlantic for no reason is for assholes...  come to think of it, that might actually be up your alley.

Nobody cares about what you like to do.  I mean seriously you are the only one.  

You are one soulless Puerto Rican.

I say it because I care..  I don't want to see you or even JiF get bitten in the ass by a bull shark.  If I want soul I light some incense and play my guitar (queue the CTM youtube vid).

Stay safe my strange friend.

As a matter of fact in light of the upswing in shark attacks the last couple years I'm banning my son from getting in the ocean next time we're there.  I got in a couple years ago and still regret doing it.  He can swim in a pool..  if he whines I'll make him watch Jaws 1 and 2 with me.

Yes.  Teach him irrational fear.  It will pay off later.

Nobody cares about what you like to do.  I mean seriously you are the only one.  

Just because sharks won't come near you because you resemble a pregnant Orca doesn't mean the rest of us are safe.

Yes.  Teach him irrational fear.  It will pay off later.

Telling him Jason Voorhees is real when we're camping is teaching him "irrational fear"..  all you have to do is google shark attacks and you'll see they're up in the southeast ie NC, and FL.  It's real.

Just because sharks won't come near you because you resemble a pregnant Orca doesn't mean the rest of us are safe.

Truth is on top of my boogie board I look exactly like a sea lion.  Little bigger but close enough.  Maybe thats why I don't mind my family in the ocean with me.  Shark be too busy with me and they will have plenty of time to get to shore. 

Myrtle beach is nice, my family goes every year; it's a lot more touristy than it used to be. You couldn't find me anywhere near an ocean these days. Sharks, jelly fish, people. All the worst things

We stay in North Myrtle.  Jelly fish out a little this year. No big deal.  "Rub a little vinager on it Johnny."

Telling him Jason Voorhees is real when we're camping is teaching him "irrational fear"..  all you have to do is google shark attacks and you'll see they're up in the southeast ie NC, and FL.  It's real

Google car crashes too.  Is your son allowed to drive in a car?

We stay in North Myrtle. Jelly fish out a little this year. No big deal. "Rub a little vinager on it Johnny."

That's where my grandparents' time share is, in North Myrtle. Lots cleaner than Myrtle. I'm still sad they tore down our Pavilion. To build Nothing.

I'm bitter because I didn't get to go to the beach this year. My work called overtime for a Sunday... then canceled it on Sunday. So I sat at home all weekend when I should have been getting a sun burn.

*I sent in my IP to get access and still don't have it.

Don't care if you are bothered by it or not. I didn't feel like commenting on their bs. Plus, I still have Lizzie on ignore from long ago and couldn't turn it off when I got blocked. Not clicking all of his posts from my phone to read them.

So what posts of Doggin's did you not like?

Votecount
Arsis - Hess, Nyn (2)
Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

Ape - King, 80 (2)
JC - Ape (1)
King - Smash (1)
Smash - Arsis (1)
Hess - JC (1)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is: Tuesday at 11:00 AM PST

That's where my grandparents' time share is, in North Myrtle. Lots cleaner than Myrtle. I'm still sad they tore down our Pavilion. To build Nothing.

I'm bitter because I didn't get to go to the beach this year. My work called overtime for a Sunday... then canceled it on Sunday. So I sat at home all weekend when I should have been getting a sun burn.

Actually we went to the amusement park and water slide across the street and it was pretty nice.  We also loved the pavilion.  Went like ten years straight.  The log flume ride there didn;t get you wet, it would straight drown a family.  LOL 

Sorry you can;t go to the beach. Ask pac, he thinks your better off anyway.  

There's been like 6 or 7 shark attacks in the past month alone on the east coast around N/S Carolina.

You don't need to want to commit shark genocide or live in fear to have a healthy god damn respect for something that can eat your ass.

There's been like 6 or 7 shark attacks in the past month alone on the east coast around N/S Carolina.

You don't need to want to commit shark genocide or live in fear to have a healthy god damn respect for something that can eat your ass.

Yep.  I live in southeastern NC.  People are either laying out on the beach but not going in the water, or just heading to a friend's pool.  People just don't do their research on these things.  When the weather and water temperatures are warmer, sharks come in to more shallow waters than usual.  Pretty simple.

Im confused it says you're voting him...

Yepp

I am voting him. I have no reason to move my vote yet. I'll read the thread around lunch time probably.

????

And because I have no way to format and don't know what codes to use here...

Vote: Leelou

GFY, lol

So helpful. Wow.

Yep.  I live in southeastern NC.  People are either laying out on the beach but not going in the water, or just heading to a friend's pool.  People just don't do their research on these things.  When the weather and water temperatures are warmer, sharks come in to more shallow waters than usual.  Pretty simple.

So in other words sharks go to the beach during summer.

What assholes.

Actually we went to the amusement park and water slide across the street and it was pretty nice. We also loved the pavilion. Went like ten years straight. The log flume ride there didn;t get you wet, it would straight drown a family. LOL

Sorry you can;t go to the beach. Ask pac, he thinks your better off anyway.

They build new things so you CAN'T go to them. I've been denying the existence of new parks since they tore down the old one. I feel like you're betraying me here. >_>

That would have been my last vacation until I graduate. Then I have to get a career and stuff.

Yepp

????

And because I have no way to format and don't know what codes to use here...

Vote: Leelou

So helpful. Wow.

I think the codes are basic html [ b ] [ /b ].

Although you can just ask me to count the vote and I will so it's whatever. It's what Crusher does.

Just don't be mad if I accidentally miss it.

Votecount

Arsis - Hess, Nyn (2)

Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

Ape - King, 80 (2)

Leelou - Alanna (1)

JC - Ape (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Hess - JC (1)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is: Tuesday at 11:00 AM PST

But in the past few years there haven't been nearly this many shark attacks. Maybe they're finally on to us; they decided they could get free human buffet every summer. Probably evolving.

So in other words sharks go to the beach during summer.

What assholes.

Yep.

Having said all that, it's pretty funny that Pac is spewing his pro-Rochester, anti-beach nonsense.  7 shark attacks is a "heavy" biting season around here (usually the average is about 3 per year in NC).  Out of thousands and thousands of people who are at NC/SC beaches right now as I'm typing this, it's not exactly a high percentage.  Shark attacks have been on a decline in recent years, mostly because about 50-100 million sharks get killed off by humans every year and many species of sharks are facing extinction. 

Life's too short to be a pu$$y about it.

Yes. Teach him irrational fear. It will pay off later.

This. You're almost 10,000x more likely to die in a car accident on the way to the beach than getting bit by a shark...let alone eaten to death.

No surprise this is coming from Pac. He's Captain Joy Kill.

I think the codes are basic html [ b ] [ /b ].

Although you can just ask me to count the vote and I will so it's whatever. It's what Crusher does.

Just don't be mad if I accidentally miss it.

Just making sure there's not a basic vote code like on DM. I miss Myndjack's vote button, I never had to worry about codes. I'm probably not the type to get mad if you don't count a vote; I'm more upset I still can't use emoticons and such because this friggin proxy crap is blocking all the fun things. And it keeps adding in extra writing like it thinks I want it there.

Archived