Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obvious to who? town squirrels all the time, but ya'll just kept on talking about jc all night

blah blah blah..  are you looking at the thread?  JC is doing that thing where he's yanking himself all over the thread in hopes of confusing everyone.  What makes you think his scummates are going to "expose themselves" in this scenario?

blah blah blah..  are you looking at the thread?  JC is doing that thing where he's yanking himself all over the thread in hopes of confusing everyone.  What makes you think his scummates are going to "expose themselves" in this scenario?

I have zero teammates.  Bet my life on this fact.  Seriously. 

obvious to who? town squirrels all the time, but ya'll just kept on talking about jc all night

I don't understand. Most players have already taken a stance on him on D1. All the info is there. 

I don't understand. Most players have already taken a stance on him on D1. All the info is there. 

Know what we don't get by speedlynching JC right here?  Info on other players.  All we'll be left with is JC's flip and subsequent nighttime discussion about Crusher being a lamppost.

shame on townies ... speed lynch for why? If he's town then stupid for obvious reasons, if he's scum then you are not giving his teammates a chance to expose themselves .. stupid ape mafia

How is this Ape mafia? I drag everything out... Stfu you moron.

You made a point to say that you didn't attempt to partner with Nyn.

That is correct.  A little misdirection on my part.

Still.  I cannot masonize and we have yet to have a NK.  Think about that.  Is there something weird here going on?

Thoughts?

The rest of you?

Know what we don't get by speedlynching JC right here?  Info on other players.  All we'll be left with is JC's flip and subsequent nighttime discussion about Crusher being a lamppost.

He's been talked about for a big portion of the first day. There's the VC before Doggin' revealed that can be analyzed. There's plenty.

But w/e, If you wanna sit here and listen to his garbage and think you can get anything informative from what he says or what people say to him, good luck with that. I'm going to bed. Ni ni.

Know what we don't get by speedlynching JC right here? Info on other players. All we'll be left with is JC's flip and subsequent nighttime discussion about Crusher being a lamppost.

Really? Because you said we'd get info on me, Pac and ape on D1 if we lynched among the 3 of us. Now your stance is not enough info?

80 and CTM pinging...

vote jetscode

He's been talked about for a big portion of the first day. There's the VC before Doggin' revealed that can be analyzed. There's plenty.

But w/e, If you wanna sit here and listen to his garbage and think you can get anything informative from what he says or what people say to him, good luck with that. I'm going to bed. Ni ni.

We're getting info.  Right now.  With posts like these.  What's the hurry to get to night?  :)

Really? Because you said we'd get info on me, Pac and ape on D1 if we lynched among the 3 of us. Now your stance is not enough info?

80 and CTM pinging...

vote jetscode

Vote JC

Lookey here.  In tandem.

Question for you both.

Why cannot I masonize and we also have not had a NK?

Seems I was correct on that notion, and certainly I rooted for your ultimate demise, eventually.  But at no time did I suggest a speedlynch of any kind.  

We're getting info.  Right now.  With posts like these.  What's the hurry to get to night?   :)

No, you're not. 

I might not be the most patient person in the world, but I know scum when I see it and I want JC lynched.  

We're getting info.  Right now.  With posts like these.  What's the hurry to get to night?   :)

you can get the same info by lynching JC and waiting another 4 hours for Hess to put a NK in.  just talk then.

Votecount
JC - Nyn, Pac, King, Hallia, Ape, Lily (6)

Hallia - CTM, Jif, Leelou (3)
Pac - JC (1)
CTM - Crusher (1)

Ape - 80 (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 10PM PST

We're getting info. Right now. With posts like these. What's the hurry to get to night? :)

Ummmm... Getting Leelou another chance to view someone?

Not allowing for further obfuscation?

This is actually an informative speed lynch and you oppose it. I guess you are only an advocate of town wrecking stupid speed lynches that are your idea.

you can get the same info by lynching JC and waiting another 4 hours for Hess to put a NK in.  just talk then.

Hess bailed on this game many moons ago...when you and I were partners...stay with the program asshat.

Did he take Smash with him?

Lookey here.  In tandem.

Question for you both.

Why cannot I masonize and we also have not had a NK?

You can't masonize because you're lying. Don't know about the no NK.

Archived