Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My problem is if this is scum vs. town thing I'd kill him now but two nights no kills, if he's a cult leader then who hasn't voted him bc he's have some teammates. He's been center of attention last two days with a ton of votes. Are there people not on any of his trains?

Two nights no NKs makes is something to think about first imo.

agreed, and a fake claim as "masonizer" is partially true in the sense that he'd be a converter.. just an evil one... this line of thought is making me lean towards jc.. that being said with 2 night phases, he should have a team mate now and it should be someone who a) JC votes and B) does everything in their power to be today's lynch.. nobody is fitting that bill

agreed, and a fake claim as "masonizer" is partially true in the sense that he'd be a converter.. just an evil one... this line of thought is making me lean towards jc.. that being said with 2 night phases, he should have a team mate now and it should be someone who a) JC votes and B) does everything in their power to be today's lynch.. nobody is fitting that bill

But he's also lying about his role.  Nolder gave him an explanation from mafia wiki about his role, no?

Then why does he still think Ape is scum? Looks like he got caught in a lie, correct?

Lol Ape and Pac on me, if they are both town and agree on something you can be assured it's incorrect. I'm all but vetted as a townie now

I'm not "on you" fool...

Pointing out the hypocrisy of you're spoonfest with JC a page after you accused me of it.

Votecount

JC - Nyn, Pac, King, Hallia, Ape, Lily (6)

Hallia - CTM, Jif, Leelou (3)

Crusher - JC, Crusher (2)

Ape - 80 (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 10PM PST

JiF was voting him earlier and Leelou voted him that's 8 + Crusher is 9 + JC is 10.

1. Me

2. CTM

3. 80

4. Smash

5. New Guy

6. Alanna

Votecount

JC - Leelou, Ape, Hallia, Nyn, Lily, Hess (6)

Hallia - Jif, CTM, Doggin (3)

Ape - 80, JC (2)

80 - King (1)

Nyn - Pac (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

VC from yesterday a little bit before move to Doggin..

It's weird I thought we got him to L1 yesterday, maybe so but can't find it. 

But he's also lying about his role.  Nolder gave him an explanation from mafia wiki about his role, no?

Then why does he still think Ape is scum? Looks like he got caught in a lie, correct?

I don't think that is definite by any means, even the wiki uses language as ambiguous as verbal's gender on that matter

What i know for sure is he's playing odd, he's saying the ape has him frustrated and he just wants to prove ape wrong at this point.. I think that is plausible and would be inclined to give him more time to vet himself (his role is able to be vetted afterall), but the possibility of a converter out there (2 nights no kills) makes me hedge on that.

I don't think that is definite by any means, even the wiki uses language as ambiguous as verbal's gender on that matter

What i know for sure is he's playing odd, he's saying the ape has him frustrated and he just wants to prove ape wrong at this point.. I think that is plausible and would be inclined to give him more time to vet himself (his role is able to be vetted afterall), but the possibility of a converter out there (2 nights no kills) makes me hedge on that.

You're also giving him an opportunity to convert again if he's the converter. Regardless bc it's a big assumption...two nights in a row of failed attempts could just go to 3 or 4.

You're also giving him an opportunity to convert again if he's the converter. Regardless bc it's a big assumption...two nights in a row of failed attempts could just go to 3 or 4.

yes, which is why i'm leaning towards killing him. As i said, scum often fake claim a role with similar abilities to thier own. A masonizer is a town role that is similar in function to a converter

we also don't know why Nold started night could be a million dumb reasons where he didn't allow a NK but needs some mechanic to start and that they just failed a NK last night.

If he could vet himself he's had two nights to do so. And although vague, the whole Ape situation doesn't help his reveal.

JiF was voting him earlier and Leelou voted him that's 8 + Crusher is 9 + JC is 10.

1. Me

2. CTM

3. 80

4. Smash

5. New Guy

6. Alanna

I agree with the slowing down the lynch for info but basically I'm not waiting for eternity for the bottom 3 players to chime in.

vote JC

We are lucky I guess on the pool. He likes his bath because he plays with his rubber puppies in it ( which I put in a comprising position the other night when I drew the bath for my wife)- and the pool in our community is probably 72-75 so the water is similar. I think since he'syoung, almost 8 months, he is learning young enough that it's natural to him. I don't really know though.

He is not framing words yet but my mother swears he just screamed DADA when I tickled him earlier, after his bath. I think he did so that was awesome. They are like little parrots though because we have been sticking with momma/dada and getting away from all the "goo goo ga ga" ish when we noticed him starting to try to do it

Also, we keep the tv off too. Maybe 10 minutes when my wife is giving him his morning bottle when she checks out GMA and sometimes I watch a little baseball with him because it's boring and doesn't jump around a lot on screen - but I get a bad feeling about what it can do to his concentration and creativity. My wife's cousins children live in front of their TV and are tough to handle. Don't sleep, run all over the house, don't listen, it's sad because I know the parents have a lot going on and use that TV as a crutch. We are blessed that my wife doesn't have to leave him during the day. It's tough to be anti TV though. Good work.

Agreed on the tv. It creates mindless beasts.

We tried swim lessons when she was 9 months, but the pool was indoors and a loud echo chamber. She did not like the noise. We don't yell around her, so she's used to calm.

Didn't he vote crusher?

This.

I can't ******* believe it's still up for debate. If it turns out that conversions are a daytime thing, then look back at CTM and 80 and their push to drag this lynch out.

I never got why people don't reference everything including conversions, attempts, shots that failed etc.. it only helps move the game along.

Indeed, but the fact that some mods don't does make lying about it as scum easier. Like I did last game. :)

Indeed, but the fact that some mods don't does make lying about it as scum easier. Like I did last game. :)

Actually it's what helped me lay low for so long..  people were only seeing 1 death so assumed it was just scum.  I can see the case for not including failed shots but conversions?  that's dumb.

This.

I can't ******* believe it's still up for debate. If it turns out that conversions are a daytime thing, then look back at CTM and 80 and their push to drag this lynch out.

You are starting to flail like last game. This is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever seen you come up with, what mechanic exactly would make JC, who has been on since day break, have to wait a few hours before converting?

Actually it's what helped me lay low for so long..  people were only seeing 1 death so assumed it was just scum.  I can see the case for not including failed shots but conversions?  that's dumb.

I wish I could be converted to an actual participant in this game as opposed to a prop for effect. 

You are starting to flail like last game. This is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever seen you come up with, what mechanic exactly would make JC, who has been on since day break, have to wait a few hours before converting?

Riiight. 

It's totally outside of the realm of possibilities that people might want to drag out the JC lynch to allow time for the converter to get online. I never said JC had to be the converter in this scenario. Maybe it's Smash, or someone that hasn't been online much. Like Hess, up until this evening.

I'm astonished that you would totally disregard this scenario.

Riiight. 

It's totally outside of the realm of possibilities that people might want to drag out the JC lynch to allow time for the converter to get online. I never said JC had to be the converter in this scenario. Maybe it's Smash, or someone that hasn't been online much. Like Hess, up until this evening.

Pretty sure I just hammered him.  Must have been a hell off a storm for a light post to fall and kill poor jetscode. 

Riiight. 

1) You were responding to a conversation between hess and myself speculating that JC is the converter, i responded likewise

2) If JC isn't the converter and you think we were stalling for the converter to get online, the only logical play would be to unvote and vote smash/hess or someone else as lynching a convertee is meaningless unless the converter is capped

14) gfy

Incidentally if this is a conversion game and Nolder isn't referencing it with scenes then he's doing this mod thing wrong.

but multiple "survivors" in a conversion game does make sense.

agreed, there's no logic at play as it all become complete guess work

My kid:

"Mommydadda, noo-noos, teeee-taaaaahhhhhhh"

Translation:

Mommy and Daddy, I want your attention.

I want noodles for dinner.

Darth Vader breathing.

My friends daughter calls them noo noos too.

1) You were responding to a conversation between hess and myself speculating that JC is the converter, i responded likewise

2) If JC isn't the converter and you think we were stalling for the converter to get online, the only logical play would be to unvote and vote smash/hess or someone else as lynching a convertee is meaningless unless the converter is capped

14) gfy

Doesn't matter what you and he were speculating. I never said it. It's pretty ******* simple.

He was already hammered at the point that that thought occurred to me... and even if not, I'm not about to abandon what I feel is a lock for a non-town lynch, in order to chase a theory driven by tying together a bunch of people. That would be foolish.

I'll see your GFY and raise you a GFY DIAF.

Archived