Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Incidentally if this is a conversion game and Nolder isn't referencing it with scenes then he's doing this mod thing wrong.

but multiple "survivors" in a conversion game does make sense.

Scenes contain no game hints.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount
JC - Nyn, Pac, King, Hallia, Ape, Lily, Leelou, Hess, Crusher (9)

Hallia - CTM, Jif (2)
Crusher - JC (1)

Ape - 80 (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 10PM PST

My friends daughter calls them noo noos too.

It's the cutest.

Noo-noos = noodles

Doh-dah = Yoda

Tur-doo = turtle

Mee-Moh = Nemo (she has no idea about Pixar Nemo, but we've brought to several aquariums and she loves...)

Veesh = Fish

Munn-nees = Bunnies

The list goes on. Love that little voice man... and the dancing, oh the dancing is a trip. She was jamming out to a NYC Hardcore mix I play when I work tonight... Judge, Gorilla Biscuits, Sick of it All... cracks me up. After a couple songs she gets a little overwhelmed by the aggressive nature of it, so I keep it quick, then switch it to something more appropriate for her.

She loves Frankie Valli and the Beatles. Sometimes we listen to Run DMC and the Beastie Boys. Other times we pump our fists to Bruce. This kid is awesome.

I was. I would have been out until 3 or 4am probably.

You guys are lucky some a$$hole woke me up.

Jesus, what are you stuck in a perpetual state of infancy with your sleeping habits?

Sleep 20 hours a day, but never when it's convenient for anyone, only wake up to eat and sh*t your pants.

It's the cutest.

Noo-noos = noodles

Doh-dah = Yoda

Tur-doo = turtle

Mee-Moh = Nemo (she has no idea about Pixar Nemo, but we've brought to several aquariums and she loves...)

Veesh = Fish

Munn-nees = Bunnies

The list goes on. Love that little voice man... and the dancing, oh the dancing is a trip. She was jamming out to a NYC Hardcore mix I play when I work tonight... Judge, Gorilla Biscuits, Sick of it All... cracks me up. After a couple songs she gets a little overwhelmed by the aggressive nature of it, so I keep it quick, then switch it to something more appropriate for her.

She loves Frankie Valli and the Beatles. Sometimes we listen to Run DMC and the Beastie Boys. Other times we pump our fists to Bruce. This kid is awesome.

Doggie is Oggie.

Water is Otter.

Yogurt is Ogurt.

Honestly I kind of think she might have a speech thing going on because she literally doesn't pronounce the first letter of almost any word. But it's probably too early to tell for sure.

After finding out he had cancer Walt remembered who he really was. He was a genius destined for greatness who ended up living a mundane life. Shaking off the shackles of fear Walt reached for the stars...and fell back to earth after going too high. His world ruined, Walt could only lay and stare through the ceiling that would be his tomb. Rest in peace Walter Hartwell White, AKA Heisenberg.

09OdWUd.png

JC, Walter White, Mafia Recruiter has been lynched.

why bother writing anything?  just say:

flippidy flabbidy doo hala fala Leelou balooba....

it is now day...

OH **** YOU

No seriously I get bitched at every ******* game to write scenes even though I've said repeatedly that I don't really like to do it.

People tell me it's not even worth playing without the scenes.

So I do it. I try. And now you're telling me it doesn't even matter. **** it ok fine. 

No more scenes this game.

You can all thank Pac if you miss'em.

Makes my job easier anyway.

Blah. Walter dead. No point in living anymore. I'm a survivor and was hoping to win with Walt. Kill me and Crusher.

there's at least 2 more out there and I'd have to believe Nolder had a backup plan in case Walt died N1..  I'd be shocked if they don't have at least one more recruit with Jessie or whoever.

OH **** YOU

No seriously I get bitched at every ******* game to write scenes even though I've said repeatedly that I don't really like to do it.

So I do it. I try. And now you're telling me it doesn't even matter. **** it ok fine.

Emo!

OH **** YOU

Couple things, brony...

first of all schedule an appt to get your belly rubbed while listening to Ravi Shankar...  pronto.

secondly I never said the scenes were bad.  I said that not giving any details about wtf happened at night is dumb.

doesn't really matter anymore now that we know it's a conversion game..  but we'll never be able to tell if the conversions died with Walt.

Couple things, brony...

first of all schedule an appt to get your belly rubbed while listening to Ravi Shankar...  pronto.

secondly I never said the scenes were bad.  I said that not giving any details about wtf happened at night is dumb.

doesn't really matter anymore now that we know it's a conversion game..  but we'll never be able to tell if the conversions died with Walt.

Welcome to mafia. A game where you have to figure things out for yourself and it's not all handed to you on a silver platter.

OH **** YOU

People don't remember games for the setup, they remember the scene. Exactly why my Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll game was an instant classic.

It's the cutest.

Noo-noos = noodles

Doh-dah = Yoda

Tur-doo = turtle

Veesh = Fish

Munn-nees = Bunnies

Enjoy it now. 

Deputy would be an assigned role. As in original scum. 

But you know that.

you're going to keep this up?

ooookk..  so prey tell, dummy.  If there were 2 cult to start the game what was the purpose of starting at night?  you're saying there are 3 cultists out there right now?

Couple things, brony...

Not for children.  Some serious therapy for grown ups.  if I walk in and Nolder is sitting there breathing peacfully I burn the place down killing everyone.  I will burn it to the ground. 

Archived