Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible. But her content sounds sincere to me so far.

Agreed. I don't think the point people keep raising about her not being forthcoming about her power has a lot of merit because in the end she was sort of forced into admitting she had copped Doggin.

What would have stopped them from converting the cop by now?

Balance, obv. JC flipped MAFIA recruiter, not cult.

I don't know. There's the possibility that she can't be converted.  If Lee is telling the truth, there has to be some fail safe in case JC decided to recruit her N0. It doesn't make sense that there's a possibility of town losing that role right off the bat.

Thank you.

Let's worry less about mechanics which is useless, and instead lynching the best source of information, which is the cop.

How come you're not contemplating lynching Crusher to vet her?

The perfect response from Nyn her. There's a fail safe to vet Lee over lynching her and it's pretty clear Lizzie isn't even considering it. Not a good look.

unvote vote 80

who gives a sh*t let's get something

eyeroll.gif

Andrej sheeping? I don't like your vote at all. I would almost call you a survivor, last time I saw you not thinking, you were third party and blind lynched an un-cc'd doctor to almost lose the game for town. I need more from you than this, Andrej.

I agree on JiF though, if you're town, get in the game dammit.

Heart ate that lynch like a dying wolf - but whatever. I'm town, I'm just behind in the game but that won't be an issue now that the week is over. Nyn had a good case on 80 and I'm confident in my ability to recognize her alignment so I went with it. Like you said, as I saw catching up now, 80 was still technically not town and open for conversion by the mafia if they still have that power. It was better to kill him and get it over with instead of leaving him open for possible recruitment.

if I was a survivor id reveal.. of only to get a clue as to what's going on

how about this. all survivors reveal.. lee randomly converts one and then they come forward in morning.. if lee confirms we've re-vetted her and have another known townie

plus if the person doesn't say anything, I think we can assume scum got them and lynch

Pretty much the exact reason why survivors, if there are any remaining, aren't gonna reveal. They are a liability at this point.

The answer is lunatic if the question is wtf you problem?

are there really words to describe lizzie ?

He jumped on my bandwagon earlier when I was pushing Leelou, only problem is he had very different motives .... He could very well be the last scum and JC got one recruit

Archived