Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think SMC is scum, he's too ok with dying..

I am not sure about Nolder, i really am not. Feel like his reveal was clumsy and evolved a bit over time. .. plus i think his emo is way freaken over the top.. come on, dude's played 100's of these games and knows townies do stupid things all the time

Barm I feel a bit better about but stll scum lean.. same with nae

Elain is bothering me cause last game she was obv town and this game no. Might be too early to meta her (2 games), but it's noteworthy. 

Wwwombat i don't think is scum I do think it's possible he's loki however, problem with "loki" hunting is that the odds are lower

Jetscode i think might be scum, I think it's possible Ape moved to him  to set up the one of us dies, the other gets cleared gambit

seph no clue

pac i have a town lean

VOTE COUNT

Barm (5) - JiF, SMC, 80, Alanna, Wombat

SMC (1) - Nae

Nolder (4) - Jetscode, Lizzie, Pac, Barm

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

Vote Seph

Unvote, vote Nolder.

I'd bet his life on it.

unvote

Vote: SMC

so lets do this...

unvote

vote wombat

Wbt is not town I can join that.

unvote vote Wbt

Ok.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

i don't think SMC is scum, he's too ok with dying..

I am not sure about Nolder, i really am not. Feel like his reveal was clumsy and evolved a bit over time. .. plus i think his emo is way freaken over the top.. come on, dude's played 100's of these games and knows townies do stupid things all the time

Barm I feel a bit better about but stll scum lean.. same with nae

Elain is bothering me cause last game she was obv town and this game no. Might be too early to meta her (2 games), but it's noteworthy. 

Wwwombat i don't think is scum I do think it's possible he's loki however, problem with "loki" hunting is that the odds are lower

Jetscode i think might be scum, I think it's possible Ape moved to him  to set up the one of us dies, the other gets cleared gambit

seph no clue

pac i have a town lean

If you help lynch Nolder I'll concede you're probably town.  If not I have to think you bussed the Ape.

When the guy on vacation in bum**** egypt can find time to vote it's time to lynch the guy who wont.

Can we just lynch Seph? Please? Who is actively against it? I don't mean he's not your #1 pick I mean who actually doesn't want to lynch Seph because this is getting ridiculous.

Unvote Vote Seph

VOTE COUNT

Barm (4) - JiF, SMC, 80, Alanna

SMC (2) - Nae, Wombat

Nolder (2) - Jetscode, Barm

Wombat (3) - Pac, Lizzie, Nolder

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

lynch barm:  if town, at least 2 of 4 scum

lynch SMC: if scum, 2 townies

lynch Nolder:  if scum, 2 townies

lynch Wombat: if town 2 scummies

really want to vote CTM...but Nolder deserves to swing.

When the guy on vacation in bum**** egypt can find time to vote it's time to lynch the guy who wont.

Can we just lynch Seph? Please? Who is actively against it? I don't mean he's not your #1 pick I mean who actually doesn't want to lynch Seph because this is getting ridiculous.

Unvote Vote Seph

I'm not voting because the person I want to vote won't get traction

but I'll try again

vote Lane

lol.. this is what i get for saying i have a scum lean on you eh?

No.  I'm more concerned cause you have voted just a tad few times.  Playing too close to the vest.  If Nolder didn't deserve to swing so much I'd stalk you until town lynched you.

No.  I'm more concerned cause you have voted just a tad few times.  Playing too close to the vest.  If Nolder didn't deserve to swing so much I'd stalk you until town lynched you.

lol ok dude, i pushed barm yesterday but then at night said I didn't like the way today was being setup as barm or nae

I'm not voting because the person I want to vote won't get traction

but I'll try again

vote Lane

Doesn't answer my question.

Do you not want to lynch Seph?

Do you have a town read on him?

I still don't know why you blew up btw.

It doesn't matter really.

Doesn't answer my question.

Do you not want to lynch Seph?

Do you have a town read on him?

It doesn't matter really.

i have no read on him, I do agree with you that he hasn't really done anything other then play it safe. 

lol ok dude, i pushed barm yesterday but then at night said I didn't like the way today was being setup as barm or nae

i would agree...the day was setup to lynch nae or barm...i backed off on nae...moved to Nolder as a diversion with the plan to move back and lynch barm...the nolder wigs out and creates a sh*tstorm...he's probably scum...you tried to avoid contact the entire day...trying to keep your options open.  I DO NOT LIKE.

i would agree...the day was setup to lynch nae or barm...i backed off on nae...moved to Nolder as a diversion with the plan to move back and lynch barm...the nolder wigs out and creates a sh*tstorm...he's probably scum...you tried to avoid contact the entire day...trying to keep your options open.  I DO NOT LIKE.

what? i voted nolder and contributed to his melt down.. the guys claiming a PR

You voted him for a page of posts...or less...How does he know he's a PR?  How would Loki or a scum try to get out of a lynch in his situation?

yes i agree, i've been trying to poke wholes in it.. but not sure i'm ready to vote him

Archived