Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, you're calling ME a blockhead? You were more focused on the theory that JC was scum (which he could be, not likely though) than Ape was joined on the counter train. I was right and you were wrong, Pied Piper. Just say it and enjoy your Phish concert.

dude.. I cases and voted barm yesterday and asked pac, lane and rodent to ISO him

I already admitted I second guessed myself today but I still voted him

dude.. I cases and voted barm yesterday and asked pac, lane and rodent to ISO him

I already admitted I second guessed myself today but I still voted him

I know, I know, but still.  I was not only right, I went through with it and, thus, I can gloat.

Tomorrow has to be Nae vs. Pac.  I think Pac is more scummy than Nae, but I can see both of them being scum.

Laine I promise you, I am town here.

For those of you that think I'm sumc/ loki, anything besides town. I had the chance to come in and hammer if I needed to. Yea, blah blah this is wifom, I just look back. If I am scum or loki what in the hell prevents me from dropping the hammer, I am pretty sure barm was at l-1, and nolder when he self voted.

It easily saves my skin and avoid this pressure.

Nolder- why do you think my train is taking off now, instead of earlier when yountried?

So you were watching the thread the whole time both times.... you just decided not to say anything at all?

I see Barm being scum has not removed SMC's hardon for me.

He really thinks me on the moronic level of Nolder during his apeocolypse meltdown if he thinks I'm loudly and bolding declaring I Refuse to vote for people that then flipped scum on death.  I said yesterday gut says barm but I don't do hammers.  I knew I was at a point I couldn't check in for a long time (work then sleep) so I put my vote on someone alot of us find scummy.  CIP the first post I just did today... Seph was lurking and watching the game play all yesterday and not saying a word then randomly coming on late saying he needed to "catch up".

I wasn't lurking I was reading and posted halfway to catching up because Seph's post reeked.

I see Barm being scum has not removed SMC's hardon for me.

He really thinks me on the moronic level of Nolder during his apeocolypse meltdown if he thinks I'm loudly and bolding declaring I Refuse to vote for people that then flipped scum on death.  I said yesterday gut says barm but I don't do hammers.  I knew I was at a point I couldn't check in for a long time (work then sleep) so I put my vote on someone alot of us find scummy.  CIP the first post I just did today... Seph was lurking and watching the game play all yesterday and not saying a word then randomly coming on late saying he needed to "catch up".

I wasn't lurking I was reading and posted halfway to catching up because Seph's post reeked.

*scum moronic level... to be scummates with people I'm refusing(?) to vote so blatantly and loudly would be pretty damn retarded.  Talk to the boy who loves to hammer and has refused twice... I never actually refused any vote... just refused to hammer.  Will forever refuse to do that.  Town has gimped scum to half their numbers if you don't count Loki so if ya'll want my death to happen I think we'd be in an ok place and ya'll that are actually town will learn something from it with how hard SMC has it for me.  I won't be voting for myself but I doubt I go out kicking and screaming either.  I'm right in the middle of my super busy part of the week at work and just don't have the time or effort.

Nae, you're in the crosshairs because you're one of only 2 players who avoided both scum lynches.  It's as simple as that.

You and Pac had more than a day to vote for Barm.  Forget about hammering.  Simply a vote.

In fact, it made sense for you to vote for Barm because you should've wanted the POE resolved.

It should be you vs. Pac tomorrow.

Nae, you're in the crosshairs because you're one of only 2 players who avoided both scum lynches.  It's as simple as that.

You and Pac had more than a day to vote for Barm.  Forget about hammering.  Simply a vote.

In fact, it made sense for you to vote for Barm because you should've wanted the POE resolved.

It should be you vs. Pac tomorrow.

I think we should go with the blue china plates.  Who do you want as your best man?  I think I'll pick Lizzie to be the maid of honor.

I know, I know, but still.  I was not only right, I went through with it and, thus, I can gloat.

Tomorrow has to be Nae vs. Pac.  I think Pac is more scummy than Nae, but I can see both of them being scum.

fwiw, if going with the had to be scum on JC train nets us only Barm, the hit rate is very close to the overall scum % 5/16 vs 1/3

fwiw, if going with the had to be scum on JC train nets us only Barm, the hit rate is very close to the overall scum % 5/16 vs 1/3

Actually, scum percentage is 4/17 in this game, which is only 23%.  If only netting Barm out of 3, that's still a better percentage.  Just admit it, man.  Process of elimination works.

You said you noticed something, voted then clocked in at work, never really clarifying what you noticed that forced the vote

Are you really this obtuse. If I thought it was pro town to explain myself, I would have.

I'm guessing that SMC is gloating right now..... yep I'm right:

AND THERE'S MORE ...

Did I not say that Scum would be against a Barm vs. Nae train and, instead, would create a distraction train to avoid POE?

Alanna, crickets?

Guess what the Nolder train was?  BOOM!  A distraction train from us dealing with Barm/Nae.

Tomorrow has to be a Nae vs. Pac train.  If I survive, nobody else gets my vote.

Is this a question? No, I don't like crickets. They're annoying and crickety.

Is there anyone who thinks PoE doesn't work?

I mean I know mafia players that try to pick out the scum first and some that identify all the townies first but they all do the same thing pretty much which is whittle down the unknowns until there's only a few choices.

I mean I know mafia players that try to pick out the scum first and some that identify all the townies first but they all do the same thing pretty much which is whittle down the unknowns until there's only a few choices.

I don't know, but ask the handful of players who were killing me for pages on end for pursuing POE on Nae/Bram.

Just btw, meltdown aside, it's been really fun playing with some old faces and new faces this game.

Awesome to have Nae and SMC poke their heads in for a game and for Barm and Hallia to come over again for a bit, not to mention our mod. And Alunna and Seph are two people I don't really know so it's been fun trying to pick out some sort rhyme or reason for what they do.

So yeah I think this has been a pretty good game to close out the season with.

I know it's not over yet I just wanted to say it while mostly everyone is still here and paying attention and whatnot.

Actually, scum percentage is 4/17 in this game, which is only 23%.  If only netting Barm out of 3, that's still a better percentage.  Just admit it, man.  Process of elimination works.

since you know your own alignment, it's 4/16.. but technically loki is evil as well

POE as the only reason is what I didn't like, you were wanting to just go through them based on that 1 factor. 

That being said, casing any one of the three was pretty bad, particularly barm imo

This POE was, had to be scum voting JC with Ape.. lets just lynch everyone who did that. If Nae is scum, it'd have been 335 effective...

If Nae is not scum, the late ape voters, non voters will have a higher hit rate

Archived