Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape with a decent shot at first place in the fanduel league -- good luck man

I entered that thing for sh-ts and giggles and am currently in 6th place with zero points from my stupid choice of Josh Hill at TE.  Wish I picked Jenkins or Seifert ugh..  Likely would have won.

I'd also like to point out to JC that I entered 1 time and literally put in zero prep as I just picked up guys on the fly with what I already know, and I'm going to finish way better than any of his 5 entries and god knows how many hours of his precious prep.  So he can suck it.

I entered that thing for sh-ts and giggles and am currently in 6th place with zero points from my stupid choice of Josh Hill at TE.  Wish I picked Jenkins or Seifert ugh..  Likely would have won.

I'd also like to point out to JC that I entered 1 time and literally put in zero prep as I just picked up guys on the fly with what I already know, and I'm going to finish way better than any of his 5 entries and god knows how many hours of his precious prep.  So he can suck it.

You only entered once? 

What are you bragging about. They key was to exploit the fact that the top 200 entries pay out at least $20, on a $10 entry, and less than 200 people entered. In other words, you could have the 5 worst entries and double your money. 

You don't get to brag about anything if you were too cheap or too stupid to realize that it was free money.

You only entered once? 

What are you bragging about. They key was to exploit the fact that the top 200 entries pay out at least $20, on a $10 entry, and less than 200 people entered. In other words, you could have the 5 worst entries and double your money. 

You don't get to brag about anything if you were too cheap or too stupid to realize that it was free money.

It was a test run to see what's what.  I have an addictive personality and don't need to dive in with 5 fanduel teams plus 3 fantasy teams.  I'm too old to be irritable with the LF and my 11 year old son because I'm stressed over football.  It's why I don't gamble or play poker online anymore..  I won thousands in poker but it wasn't worth it staying up till 2am on weeknights and not being able to sleep because of bad beats.

before your predictable reply I'll say that it seemed too good to be true which is why I wanted to test it.  If I can turn a $10 investment into a seasons worth of entries and a little money then good for me.  In retrospect it might have been a good idea to throw 5 teams on there but I didn't want to spend my Saturday messing with that crap.  I looked at the thread, thought for 2 minutes, said F it, and was done signing up, depositing, and creating a lineup 10 minutes later.  Racking my brain for hours and stressing over every game didn't seem worth the potential $50 return.

It was a test run to see what's what.  I have an addictive personality and don't need to dive in with 5 fanduel teams plus 3 fantasy teams.  I'm too old to be irritable with the LF and my 11 year old son because I'm stressed over football.  It's why I don't gamble or play poker online anymore..  I won thousands in poker but it wasn't worth it staying up till 2am on weeknights and not being able to sleep because of bad beats.

before your predictable reply I'll say that it seemed too good to be true which is why I wanted to test it.  If I can turn a $10 investment into a seasons worth of entries and a little money then good for me.  In retrospect it might have been a good idea to throw 5 teams on there but I didn't want to spend my Saturday messing with that crap.  I looked at the thread, thought for 2 minutes, said F it, and was done signing up, depositing, and creating a lineup 10 minutes later.  Racking my brain for hours and stressing over every game didn't seem worth the potential $50 return.

Shut up. I entered 1 when Max posted it, and the other 4 after running a 5k at like 12:30 on Sunday. 

There was no thinking involved. I even PMed you when you asked questions to tell you it was free money. You're a dope.

Shut up. I entered 1 when Max posted it, and the other 4 after running a 5k at like 12:30 on Sunday. 

There was no thinking involved. I even PMed you when you asked questions to tell you it was free money. You're a dope.

You lying pig..  you said something like "in theory" it's free money.  Made it sound as if last second they could and have changed the rules.

That's not what I asked for peoples opinions on..  at all..  and I asked to comment on the thread I had on ESPN.. not here.

So I repeat..  other than Buttman and AVM no one gave any meaningful input. 

Yours was the worst.  You didn't even come close to talking about what I asked.

How dare you ask them to comment on the ESPN thread!  You will spoil all the fun for the spectators!

You lying pig..  you said something like "in theory" it's free money.  Made it sound as if last second they could and have changed the rules.

And then Max verified that they wouldn't be doing what they did that one time, in the past. You're such a nancy it's unbelievable.

This waiver wire is terrible.

So, now that I got one of my requested adds...I'm done for the week?  I cant add anyone else?  I have to wait till next week and bid again? Is that how this works? 

No you can submit waiver claims every day up till Sunday.  They process at 11 AM daily. 

This waiver wire is terrible.

So, now that I got one of my requested adds...I'm done for the week?  I cant add anyone else?  I have to wait till next week and bid again? Is that how this works? 

Yes, it is.

I said somewhere when you girls where bickering about setup that a 7 man bench basically ruins the waiver wire anyway... it puts a tremendous amount of pressure on drafting right, and removes the season-long skill of plucking guys from the wire before they blow up, because they're all on rosters already.

I just looked it over last night for Leelou, there's really nothing there... 

Yes, it is.

I said somewhere when you girls where bickering about setup that a 7 man bench basically ruins the waiver wire anyway... it puts a tremendous amount of pressure on drafting right, and removes the season-long skill of plucking guys from the wire before they blow up, because they're all on rosters already.

I just looked it over last night for Leelou, there's really nothing there... 

As Doggin brilliantly pointed out, Pac set this league up to benefit bad fantasy football players.  Which explains why he claims he wins so many titles.  He plays fantasy football with children.

Not engaging this foolishness.  There would be LESS FA's available if we set up the dopey system of allowing people to grab whomever they wanted without roster max's.

If the brilliant Doggin had his way he would be stashing every WR and RB he could on his roster even though he had no intention of ever using them.  If you don't understand how this hurts FA I'm not sure what to tell you.

a 7 man bench with roster max's is in essence the same as a 5 man bench without.  I'm sorry you all can't see to grasp this simple concept that is used at an overwhelming majority of fantasy football outlets.

I'd offer to send you links to help you understand but then I'd be empowering you to remain stupid.  I'll just suggest you google it or ask a friend or relative to dumb things down and explain it to you.

While we're at it an email for payment went out last week and Tom Shane paid in lightning speed followed quickly by AVM.  Since then..  nothing.

Archived