Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

I just asked Wombat, I'll let you know soon if I don't hear back from him.

You know I won the whole thing the last time these jamooks did this, right?

lol, kidding... well, I did win... but, see what Wombat says... I don't have time to run a whole team, but if you want help prepping for the draft and/or during the season, just ask.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really baffling.  Apparently the guy did a bunch of mock drafts to prepare for an auction, yet somehow still is ill-prepared for the draft?  He's already done more preparation than more than half the league.

I didnt even see that part...oh my, so juicy.  Thanks JC!!!

lol, kidding... well, I did win... but, see what Wombat says... I don't have time to run a whole team, but if you want help prepping for the draft and/or during the season, just ask.

I'll probably need help during the season. :) Wombat said he'll help me with the draft.

I'll probably need help during the season. :) Wombat said he'll help me with the draft.

If you're going to cook the meal, shouldn't you be shopping for the groceries? :)

Wait, what?  Did JC just duck out of the league because he didnt have an entire week to study up on the recent Fantasy trends? 

bwahahahahahahahaha lmfao!!!!

It really is baffling..  the guy has done fantasy for over 15 years, claims to have turned $10 into $100,000 on Fanduelz, yet can't manage to draft the most common way using very close to the most common scoring system when given 4 days notice???  His cowardly retreat is as ghey as your last name.

It really is baffling..  the guy has done fantasy for over 15 years, claims to have turned $10 into $100,000 on Fanduelz, yet can't manage to draft the most common way using very close to the most common scoring system when given 4 days notice???  His cowardly retreat is as ghey as your last name.

Wait, is this for real?  This is just getting better and better every time I check the thread.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys we'll need to make sure that before the next Mafia season we have a training camp and preseason for JC so he can properly prepare. 

At this moment JC is still preparing to make his morning coffee.  Sniffing numerous grounds, examining his Keurig from various angles, testing different starting water temperatures, and loosening his vocal chords by repeating doh re me fa so la ti doeeee in multiple octaves.

He'll be ready to press "brew" sometime around 12:15.

Archived