Saturday 8/8- Met Life Open Practice Questions

Why are you attacking me?

He is not attacking you. He is referring to a new member called "nopsls".

This nopsls guy attacked a member over this Saturday scrimmage. Find details in below link. Please give back a positive rep to #27 :)

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Of course the parking lots will be open you moron !!

You are an idiot with no brain. I pity your parents for producing a moron like you and I pity your kids if you have any. If you don't have any kids, please don't reproduce. I will give you money. Pure idiot. 

Start time: 7 p.m., with gates opening at 5 p.m.

Who can attend? Fans with a (free) valid ticket. You have to register for a ticket online in advance. You can do that right here. It's just a basic download.

Is tailgating allowed? Yes.

Season ticket holders: Jets season ticket holders will receive a 15 percent discount on merchandise at the Jets Shop.

Jets Rewards: Jets Rewards members can scan their Jets Rewards card for 100 bonus points.

Activities: Jets Fest will replicate a full game-day kids zone with inflatables, a DJ, a photo booth and more. T-shirts will also be fired into the stands during the practice. Jets trading card stickers, about 5,000 of them, will be distributed.

Pregame: Players will be accompanied by a game-day display of pyrotechnics as they run through the tunnel for introductions.

Radio: ESPN Radio 98.7 FM will broadcast live from MetLife Stadium from 6-9 p.m.

TV: There will be no live broadcast, but SNY will be filming the practice. Coverage will air on SNY's Jets Nation (Sunday at 7 p.m.).  

Concessions: Fans will be able to purchase value meals of a hot dog, chips and soda for $7; and chicken tenders, french fries and soda for $10. Pretzels, popcorn and fountain soda will be available on the value menu for $3.

Autographs: Fans will have the opportunity for autographs after practice. Following practice, 150 members of the Gen Jets Kids Club will be selected to move down to the field for autographs.

Fireworks: Following practice, fans should look to the North end zone for a fireworks display with synchronized music.

Security stuff: Fans are permitted to bring inside the stadium one clear plastic bag that does not exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches, as well as one small clutch bag, approximately 4½ inches by 6½ inches (size of a hand). Purses, handbags, seat cushions, camera and binocular cases are not permitted. In addition to the carry-in bag policy, all stadium security measures will be in effect. For the complete carry-in policy, visit newyorkjets.com/stadiumsecurity

Archived