Geno possibly back week 1?

House Jet

To those who are part of the I want it now generation. Yes, you would be right. For those of us, smart enough and experienced enough to realize a season and a half isn't enough time to judge a player, not so much.

A season and a half?  So him playing so poorly he got benched for Vick isn't part of the evaluation process?  His awful training camp this year isn't part of it?  His immaturity and inability to avoid a fight with a teammate in his 3rd season as a professional isn't part of it?  Come on.  He's had many chances, and all evidence suggests he wasn't going to take advantage of yet another chance this year.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A season and a half? So him playing so poorly he got benched for Vick isn't part of the evaluation process? His awful training camp this year isn't part of it? His immaturity and inability to avoid a fight with a teammate in his 3rd season as a professional isn't part of it? Come on. He's had many chances, and all evidence suggests he wasn't going to take advantage of yet another chance this year.

By all accounts Geno had a good camp. To me I don't see Fitz as a downgrade however. If Mccown starts week 1 we have a legit shot to beat Cleveland and I can see our front 7 manhandling Indy's ol week 2 and is just running it down their defense same way the pats do.

He had a couple bad days -which should be expected in a new offense- but was overall having a very good camp. Geno has enough shortcomings that you really don't need to embellish.

He had a couple bad days -which should be expected in a new offense- but was overall having a very good camp. Geno has enough shortcomings that you really don't need to embellish.

He's out of control these days...an "awful camp".  lol.   Literally nobody was saying that at all.  Quite the opposite.  And his links he provides were based on 1 practice and some Boo'ing.

It's a little strange, his obsession with his conquering hero to go to the extent he has but I still love him even though he disgusts me. 

He's out of control these days...an "awful camp".  lol.   Literally nobody was saying that at all.  Quite the opposite.  And his links he provides were based on 1 practice and some Boo'ing.

It's a little strange, his obsession with his conquering hero to go to the extent he has but I still love him even though he disgusts me.

You'd think he'd learn. The last time he campaigned like this it was for Geno as the starting QB. Lol.

A season and a half?  So him playing so poorly he got benched for Vick isn't part of the evaluation process?  His awful training camp this year isn't part of it?  His immaturity and inability to avoid a fight with a teammate in his 3rd season as a professional isn't part of it?  Come on.  He's had many chances, and all evidence suggests he wasn't going to take advantage of yet another chance this year.

WTF is your problem?

Did he play a season and half?  WTF does why he did have to do with it?  The point is he still needs time to determine what he is.  He's had many chances?  You're the poster boy for immediate gratification.  Which doesnt always work in football.

Archived