One of the most important decisions of the upcoming season, lets discuss

BP

Who's going to start the official game thread on opening day?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to start the official game thread on opening day?

• joewilly12 has some serious swagger going on because of his unprecedented two game pre season winning streak
    • Maxman is an old reliable force in game thread confidence over a long period of time
    • ECURB, the disgruntled former toy store owner is back with the departure of Michael Vick and has his swagger back
    • A new enthusiastic Jets fan to be decided in this thread?

Not whining you are whining and you cant disqualify anyone theres still time left for members to do the right thing and vote for me. 

I'm truly sorry, but the decision has already been made. We thank you for your participation. :) have a great day

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont be sorry you sound pathetic Im losing the vote its ok its about winning the game popularity here wins you nothing. 

Pathetic is begging for votes lol Im not the one doing that :) oh and btw Max is leaving you in the dust.  did you see?

You aren't even in the running last time I checked I have 15 votes you have 0,good for Max he deserves it. 

in case you didn't notice lol I started the thread, made the choices, and am head of the committee. You are a disqualified participant. Again, thanks for playing and have a great day!

Thanks to all those who voted for me. And to those that didn't vote for me if you need any help finding a new board to post on I can give you a reference letter. :)

Congrats to the winner Maxman 

Maxman dont forget the 6 ****** on each side of Official 

Thanks to all those that voted for me and I won't disappoint you and will get a game thread in this season I promise. 

Congrats to the winner Maxman 

Maxman dont forget the 6 ****** on each side of Official 

Thanks to all those that voted for me and I won't disappoint you and will get a game thread in this season I promise. 

A true champion does not need *. We are going to leave the *'s to the Patriots.

Maxman I knew I never had a chance with you on the ballot you win I lose all that matters is the Jets winning on Sunday. Enjoy the game. :D:D:D

In fairness if I lost the vote here I was going to run as an Independent LOL!!!

LOL thats cool, i just thought of something I hope to God your car doesn't catch fire on Sunday even though I won't be nowhere near MetLife I also hope SAR I doesn't get any ideas. 

Wow. Pretty sure that one is over the line. I love my car. I actually love my car more than I love JetNation. A fire would be terrible.

No I donated my game tickets to a good friends son who is home on leave from the Marines his only chance this season to get to a game.  

You should have lead with that, maybe you would have won the popular vote. That is a very good thing you did.

Someday I will teach you about winning elections.  :)

• 1 month later...

Archived