the hit on mccown

cant wait

It's funny I remembered that Elway play as being for a TD but obviously it was not. I am assuming it was a key first down and then TD punched it in. Weird how memory works.

Yep, I could have sworn it was a TD as well.  Evidently Terrell Davis punched it in 2 plays later from 1 yard out.

Yep, I could have sworn it was a TD as well.  Evidently Terrell Davis punched it in 2 plays later from 1 yard out.

That is b/c history has been re-written w/ the story being Elway carried Denver to that SB when the reality is Terrell Davis was the main reason.

It's funny I remembered that Elway play as being for a TD but obviously it was not. I am assuming it was a key first down and then TD punched it in. Weird how memory works.

didn't he do the same move against the jets in the championship game? I believe that was a td.

edit. maybe my memory is worse than yours. I,too rember Elway being spun in for a td.maybe I got the team wrong too. sucks getting old

Ah, just figured it out.  Whenever they show those slow motion highlights of that play usually they just show Elway in the air without showing his proximity to the end zone.  The video you posted was a camera angle I don't ever recall seeing. 

Yeah, no one cares.  I know.

didn't he do the same move against the jets in the championship game? I believe that was a td.

edit. maybe my memory is worse than yours. I,too rember Elway being spun in for a td.maybe I got the team wrong too. sucks getting old

he didn't rush for a TD against us in title game.

Archived