Zac Stacy Tonight?

SR24

We'll know  how well Ivory is really doing when we see who is active/inactive. If they activate stacy then you know Ivory is limited, if not I would assume  Ivory is relatively fine. 

Even if Ivory is 100%, it seems foolish to not activate Stacy.  RBs get hurt a lot - I don't get why we would just have Powell and Ivory (like last week)...

Even if Ivory is 100%, it seems foolish to not activate Stacy.  RBs get hurt a lot - I don't get why we would just have Powell and Ivory (like last week)...

This, plus Zac's ability to take a dumpoff or a screen to the house against an aggressive, undersized defense like the Colts should be a no-brainer.

Use misdirection on that D and give the kid the ball in space and see what he can do. 

Whats going on with Stacey? I like Powell but is Powell a better RB than Stacey? I know Powell brings that change of pace/pass blocking/Pass catching, but when it comes to running the rock Stacy isnt bad. 

I'd say Powell is the better all-around back.  Not that I've seen Stacy extensively enough to know how well he picks up the blitz, but we know Powell is excellent in that role.

Archived